dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Decker wrote:
Maybe hadn't propopgated yet, should soldier get his hanky out again?

hanky? Kleenex? Why, because youre a w..........?
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

ARusso

Windows PC

We don't get a full refund. 200 rubies is what I got.
no avatar

Hellbringer

Marksman

Windows PC

Personally don't shield for season end but if I did I would prefer to just have my shield automatically extended to the new end time rather than a ruby refund, which you may or may not be able to spend on a new shield of your choice due to the cooldown.
"Take it or leave it." - Julian from Gameloft

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Hellbringer wrote:
Personally don't shield for season end but if I did I would prefer to just have my shield automatically extended to the new end time rather than a ruby refund, which you may or may not be able to spend on a new shield of your choice due to the cooldown.

Some may have a problem with that since the extra three days allow other players to zoom past them while they sit idle under a shield.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

joulesvern

Peacemaker

Windows PC

Daniel,

It might be informative to change the LEAGUE INFO page from what it now reads (attached league ends first Monday of each month) to a statement more reflective of current practice for league end something like :

"...league reset whenever the developers feel like it"

Truth in advertising...
Attachments
sniper_league_info.JPG
sniper_league_info.JPG (78.36 KiB) Viewed 148 times
I think we're going to need a bigger body bag.... a)  
no avatar

Fox The Man

Windows PC

Well, I don't know what else to say. In the previous 3 seasons, 13,500 trophies were enough to get in the top 300 (Win10PC version). I was on-track to that position and as usual, planned my personal/work life to be free by the end of the season. This included planning shift work in advance and other aspects of personal life in order to be free to play on the day before the season end as gamers attack more on these days. Now, without any in-game notice (as far as I know the game isn't played in a forum) the season end is postponed and so I could not keep my position in the top 300. I spent the all month planning this, upgrading 6-star soldiers, doing the base attacks required to be always on the top.It's like running a marathon and at Km 40 you're told that it won't end at Km 42 but now you have to run 5 more miles! UNACCEPTABLE!! Why on earth would anybody do this? What justification to change the rules of the game close to its end? Some gamers have o work, you know? Also, terribly disappointed. As mentioned before, 13.500 trophies were enough for top 250 and now with 14.600 I got rank #309... SHAME ON YOU GL! AGAIN!

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Really Who cares. Ok you make a plan. It fails. So did you have a back up. NO. I played did not shield, played the game. So must ask are all you players complaining because you spent and got caught out by a change ( Has happened before ) or where you so ( Hate to use this word ) Chicken and did not trust your base and took the easy option. These are just my thoughts. Times have changed. Move with it. Nothing is stable so live with it.
no avatar

Karthik N

Google Play (Android)

May I know the reason for banning me from the game and what violation I overruled please tell me. Here is my games Dogtag and ticket id,

Dogtag id: ae50ehfb
Ticket Id: 17526864

Roy T

Windows PC

Karthik N wrote:
May I know the reason for banning me from the game and what violation I overruled please tell me. Here is my games Dogtag and ticket id,

Dogtag id: ae50ehfb
Ticket Id: 17526864

Not only is this off topic, it is not a topic for the forum at all.  If you've been banned then it between you and CC, not anybody else.  If you are lucky a GL Community Manager might take up your case, but will not discuss it in the open forum.