Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

[NEWS] Season extended until 10 January

Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:55 am
Hello everyone, 

This season will be extended until 10 January. This includes both PVP leaderboards and Battlepass duration.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

kaide

Windows PC

PvP

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:12 pm
great once again GL can change the schedule can **** sometimes catch up on what you put in.great once again GL can change the schedule can **** sometimes catch up on what you put in.

ARusso

Windows PC

Why? You are screwing things up for what reason?
Are you going to extend my shield for the duration?
no avatar

kaide

Windows PC

This season...

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 pm
now the season ends 10 days will you announce tomorrow that it ends 12 days?

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

[NEWS] Season extended until 10 January

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:04 pm
Merged topics and unlocked this one in order to avoid unnecessary spam.

Keep in mind that the season has been extended by 48 hours, not 10 days. It will end on January 10th.
This has been done in order to avoid potential issues caused by game version upgrade - as Update 32 has been released today, there was a chance that some players would miss rewards if they still had UPD31 running. This way, all players should see the latest update available in their local Store.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

soldier_47352

Peacemaker

Windows PC

You guys are such A-holes !
What about people who spent 500 rubies to shield up for the balance of the league ?
You really don't give a damn about anything but making a buck, do you.
Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall inherit ...nothing really
no avatar

jrfreeman71

Windows PC

This is actually the second extension this season and frankly I'm tired of the little games inside the game. GL has no respect for thier customers so I'm done

lifeofgold

Windows PC

EFFING OVINE FORNICATING GAULS!

UnitedsRedArmy

Windows PC

Yes! It's a liberty! Another one! I'm just glad I didn't pay for a shield! I hope you will be providing refunds to all those players who shielded until season end! I'd hate to have gone on holiday expecting to be shielded til season end, only to find you weren't because of this but have been knocked out of top 300 or 50! I'm sure there's a reason but why do it so late on? Don't you own calenders?
Champagne for my real friends.......REAL PAIN for my Sham Friends!! -  Sir F. Bacon 

Game name :- Village ldιot ₹ΣD (Red, fmr. All For One)
Clan:- Village ldιot's - Leader
Dog Tag :- f6d0fg2b

Clinton Ray

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

Don't care a rats behind about season being extended but what would of been wrong with letting the season end on time and releasing the update in 2 days...it's not like updates haven't been delayed before.. after 2 weeks of mostly unanswered posts, this is the only news we get

ps...actually after thinkin about it... thank you for extending the season...my season ended with GH and now i have an extra 2 day break after 2 months.. glad SFholiday season is over