no avatar

SheridanB5

Windows PC

Re: UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:02 pm
I have a MAJOR issue with this update. When playing PvP, missions everything where you have to aim and shoot. You changed the sensitivity of the aiming. It is nearly impossible to hit the smaller targets. I move my mouse 1 millimeter and the screen moves 2 centimeters. It is way too sensitive. I've tried changing my mouse settings. I can change the speed of my mouse pointer, but the panning of the gun sights remain unchanged (way too fast). You need to change this back!

Shane C

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:51 pm
hello Daniel am wondering what fix is going to happen for clan exploit, becasue these days you have a clan of 20 and only 10 are active, and the other 10 are in the red, so the 10 red dont count towards  the power of the clan but they count for core hp so why is that? is that the exploit being fixed in clan wars?

Roy T

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm
Shane C wrote:
... the other 10 are in the red, so the 10 red dont count towards  the power of the clan but they count for core hp so why is that? is that the exploit being fixed in clan wars?

Those red inactives also contribute to the AP awards against the core boss - big clans with a lot of inactives generate a lot of AP very quickly for the few that are active - so inequitable!

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:05 pm
Q. When do we get our free mystery reward that was promised with this update (the 3 year mystery prize)

Q2. is there a way to turn the damn snow off?
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 3/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Clinton Ray

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:18 pm
Who in their infinite wisdom decided that it is not important to view a players stats page when selecting an opponent in pvp.. you can no longer click on the players name to see his or her stats yet when you select an opponents name in the battle log the stat page appears....
no avatar

Fox The Man

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:36 pm
TOTALLY AGREE! What's this? Game became almost uncontrolable!

SheridanB5 I have a MAJOR issue with this update. When playing PvP, missions everything where you have to aim and shoot. You changed the sensitivity of the aiming. It is nearly impossible to hit the smaller targets. I move my mouse 1 millimeter and the screen moves 2 centimeters. It is way too sensitive. I've tried changing my mouse settings. I can change the speed of my mouse pointer, but the panning of the gun sights remain unchanged (way too fast). You need to change this back!

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 pm
Mistery reward will become available tomorrow. You might find it useful for the new Mech boss fight. :)

You can't turn off the snow AFAIK. I might be wrong tho.

A fix for player profile viewing in PVP will be addressed via a small DLC patch as soon as possible.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

saipanrick60

Windows PC

Phoenix, Az

Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:39 pm
Released at last! What's up with the inventory links? Now we can only access our inventory through our stats page, no link from our base now??? And Events are now labeled Challenges?? It can be confusing, especially to newer players. Our home page is getting pretty cluttered up and it takes more clicks to get around now. I have found a glitch in running skirmishes, I was killed immediately upon entering 2nd room, and it said it was by a sniper but the player had an RPG equipped. I didn't even have a chance to find the avatar, as I was killed the instant I entereed the 2nd room. Hope it's not a glitch that occurs too often. Other than cluttering things up and requiring more clicks to get somewhere there's not a whole lot to it.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:25 pm
I am sure there is a good reason dismissing a squadmate takes an extra step and mouse movements all around screen.

Yet another display of designing to look 'tidy' - no matter how inefficient that may be for all users. Phone users fine - barely move ya finger... windows desktop with 20+" display - back and fourth across the full width of screen - additional movement.
Sniper Fury: Dog Tag - bddd2fb. B4 that: be57c3c, prior to that... GL ID: b1ed4... and b4 that 1ed4. Duplicate accounts have tags: b9cb26 & bc35a14 [created by CC while recovering my account after issues???

no longer played: Asphalt 8: Player ID - 0595e
238 Vehicles: 228/232 Max'd - 200 Pro'd. 6285 Licenses / 2402 stars (+15 removed) / 1230 helmets.
Most recent acquisitions: Lightning LS-218, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, Ducati XDiavel S, Ferrari 488 Pista
no avatar

KonaSniper

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:10 am
Daniel -

I know that you stagger the roll out of the updates but so far I haven't received the update while it seems that most players have.  Are you still rolling or do I have a problem of some sort?