dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:56 am
Andre_Stranger wrote:
You can't be serious about charging Special Command Santa over 500 euros for armor? That's cheeky!  A little moderation would be appropriate. For the bugs and quali one cannot demand that.

its obviously a bug, its meant to redirect to gear packs page

alwsays the same, in gear packs first, and then put in the inventory at a reduced price

just this time theyve missed the gear pack redirect
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:45 pm
SheridanB5 wrote:
I have a MAJOR issue with this update. When playing PvP, missions everything where you have to aim and shoot. You changed the sensitivity of the aiming. It is nearly impossible to hit the smaller targets. I move my mouse 1 millimeter and the screen moves 2 centimeters. It is way too sensitive. I've tried changing my mouse settings. I can change the speed of my mouse pointer, but the panning of the gun sights remain unchanged (way too fast). You need to change this back!

i think you are right,i noticed that when you press the drones in a misiion,it swipes to the perks almost always,
it has to do with sensitivity
Name: AaSa
Clan: Jeagle Corp

We're looking for strong and active snipers.
Lvl 14 Core
no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:46 pm
Shane C wrote:
hello Daniel am wondering what fix is going to happen for clan exploit, becasue these days you have a clan of 20 and only 10 are active, and the other 10 are in the red, so the 10 red dont count towards  the power of the clan but they count for core hp so why is that? is that the exploit being fixed in clan wars?

Red dots don't count in core's HP

Lvl 14 Core
no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:47 pm
I think its from a previous update,but now when a jamming turret is active and you press slow motion,it doesn't stop moving
like it used to.Is this going to be that wayq

Lvl 14 Core
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:34 am
AaSa wrote:
i think you are right,i noticed that when you press the drones in a misiion,it swipes to the perks almost always,
it has to do with sensitivity

i am experiencing this also on Android version.

But by far the biggest issue for me is the game crashing and freezing my device following UPD31.
SF user: SnipeyMcSniperFace Id: a78d2d5 Platform: Android
  1. ​Been playing SF every day since Nov 2016.
  2. I don't work for Gameloft - I'm their customer.
  3. Sometimes I find it annoying when changes are made to SF.
  4. Please don't message me asking if I'm on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook. I value privacy therefore no Facebook ever.
  5. No matter how cute it would be, I'm not going to send you a selfie of me dressed in latex as a SF character like Val or Daisy or Iris, etc.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:46 pm
@AaSa, Snipey, I'll require more info about this issue. (A video would be awesome)
- Are you talking about the Jamming turret from 2nd Room or the one spawned by Squad Mates?
- Could you describe the behavior before and after update? We tried to reproduce it on our side but we couldn't reproduce any issue.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:50 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
@AaSa, Snipey, I'll require more info about this issue. (A video would be awesome)
- Are you talking about the Jamming turret from 2nd Room or the one spawned by Squad Mates?
- Could you describe the behavior before and after update? We tried to reproduce it on our side but we couldn't reproduce any issue.

I'm talking for the jamming turrets in both rooms.
Before the update,when a jamming turret was active,when you pressed a slow motion it stopped jamming,instantly

now even with a slow motion, the turret is still working

How it was supposed to work?it may was a bug that it was cancelling jamming,and works as was intented.

Lvl 14 Core
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:39 pm
Sniper Rifle's buggy now... least with the movement... when you are zoomed in and would fire off a round you use to get a smooth "recoil" jump with the gun... Now when you fire i feel like im playing a 1970's/80's video game where the characters would jump and it was just instant appearing momentary up and down... its not the smooth jump like it use to have.. like when you look around with the mouse...

also the black Ninjas keep getting stuck and not making the final move to that in your face move.. and some of the last breath devices appear behind objects instead of out in the open like they use to... and agree with AaSA.. the Jammer turrents use to stop during the slow mo's whether it was the drones/ninja's doing the last chance attack or using the actual slow mo consumable..

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:02 pm
AaSa wrote:
Daniel Gameloft wrote:

I'm talking for the jamming turrets in both rooms.
Before the update,when a jamming turret was active,when you pressed a slow motion it stopped jamming,instantly

now even with a slow motion, the turret is still working

How it was supposed to work?it may was a bug that it was cancelling jamming,and works as was intented.

Actually, the jammer turret is (or was) still functioning when slo-mo was engaged. It is just so slow that the screen jumping ceased. If you zoomed in on it you could see the shooting action is still working.

What may be happening now is that the slo-mo is no longer affecting the jammer and it still disrupts the screen. This is a new behavior to be sure. Not sure if it is intended or not. GL is a little quiet on sneaky changes that are made to the game. We are all left to discover them on our own.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:26 pm
Found another change that I don't see mentioned in the notes. When manually applying xp to squadmates we can now hold down on the cards and they will increase without having to click for each one. For those of us that don't use the auto button this will save a lot of clicking.
One foot out the door.