darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Re: UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:59 am
KonaSniper wrote:
Daniel -

I know that you stagger the roll out of the updates but so far I haven't received the update while it seems that most players have.  Are you still rolling or do I have a problem of some sort?

Go to your start menu and then to "Microsoft Store" and once the program opens click on the three dots in the top right and select "downloads and updates" then click "get updates".
One foot out the door.

gingeh1

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:01 pm
is it generally better to make things cleaner and therefore simpler to understand. This does not appear to do so, its quite complicated and yet nothing has really changed - so its unrequired window dressing.
no avatar

Hellbringer

Marksman

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:03 pm
gingeh1 wrote:
is it generally better to make things cleaner and therefore simpler to understand. This does not appear to do so, its quite complicated and yet nothing has really changed - so its unrequired window dressing.

Completely agree. "If it ain't broke don't fix it." There are plenty of things that ARE broken that haven't been fixed. Quit wasting your time making changes for the sake of change that do nothing to improve the gameplay experience, and actually make it less enjoyable. Pay more attention to some of the suggestions made by long time players and stop taking suggestions from people who don't play the game.
"Take it or leave it." - Julian from Gameloft

Cyrus D.

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:13 pm
Do we really have to have a monthly update that breaks everything? Could we possibly have a bi-anual (or even quad-anual) update so that youd have time to test and make sure the new crap is 
1. things that actually work.
2. Things that players actually care about.
3. DOESNT BREAK THE REST OF THE GAME FOR DAYS AND WEEKS AT A TIME.

invisible boss, cant change gear set while in 2nd room screen. only one way to get to inventory, dead snipers still being able to kill you, ghost drones that run the clock out,, player avatar not comming out in PVP 2nd room, CANT USE DEFENSE BONUS ON DEFENSE SLOT... Really.. That last one is the most retarded thing ever... whats the point of the slot.

this update gets a D-
no avatar

Janneman1967

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:05 pm
Anybody now where we can get these? will it be the usual way or something different. Can't remember reading about it.
Attachments
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG (32.4 KiB) Viewed 243 times

NinjaZXR

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:59 am
Janneman1967 wrote:
Anybody now where we can get these? 

They are not available in the game yet, apart from when you dismiss SM's
Dismiss a basic 4* and you get 3 x 10k cards in place of the 6 x 5k cards

Patrick P.

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:08 am
SheridanB5 wrote:
I have a MAJOR issue with this update. When playing PvP, missions everything where you have to aim and shoot. You changed the sensitivity of the aiming. It is nearly impossible to hit the smaller targets. I move my mouse 1 millimeter and the screen moves 2 centimeters. It is way too sensitive. I've tried changing my mouse settings. I can change the speed of my mouse pointer, but the panning of the gun sights remain unchanged (way too fast). You need to change this back!

I agree 100%. I really hope this is just a temporary bug waiting to be fixed. Please say this will be fixed.
no avatar

မင္း အဂၢ ဘုရင့္ေနာင္

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:00 am
please fix this problem after update
Error glnc 2502 401
no avatar

Captain Tee

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:28 pm
I think the redesign is a waste of designer time. It worked just fine, hence the term"If it ain't broke, Don't fix it." GL's term seems to be "if it ain't broke, Fix it till it is" This new patch is full of glitches. PVP sm's that don't appear to complete the 1st room, or mates like snipers that just stand there waiting to be killed. Really. Battle pass requires you to defeat bases, but you can't because of glitches!!!! And I know at the end of the Battle pass we aren't gonna be given credit for the losses that occur because of glitches, Unless we buy our way through!!!! Nice work at Christmas guys...

Andre_Stranger

Windows PC

Dresden

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:36 am
You can't be serious about charging Special Command Santa over 500 euros for armor? That's cheeky!  A little moderation would be appropriate. For the bugs and quali one cannot demand that.
Member from Deutscher Spass!