Roy T

Windows PC

Re: UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:20 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Also, right now it is not the time to worry about Lv20 clans. It will take quite a while until that level is reached.

Moreover, for AP rewards, right now there won't be any changes (apart from an increased reward for defeating Mech boss). We'll keep an eye on your feedback and monitor our data & make further adjustments, if that's required. I'll keep you updated!

I think the big clan players may have sandbagged their AP and there will be some surprises - meanwhile the small clans still struggle to get the AP for level 3 and above
no avatar

hot shot

Windows PC

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:30 pm
that's your answer Daniel, take it or leave it. We pay the bill's. I've had enough of the crashes that steal's my energy or break's my best streak and give's no credit. The clan wae matchups a LAME. I play other game's on this computer with no crash issues. unhappy customer's are bad for bussiness. Hmmm should I take it or leave it
no avatar

hot shot

Windows PC

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:34 pm
Sorry Daniel that was Julian that mad the **** comment

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:52 pm
mad rabbit and effigy... Update 31? or Update 32?

Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:53 pm
Don't be so anxious about Effigy returning.

Effigy 2, aka Saint Suffering, was a complete dud. GL will somehow manage to make the new Effigy useless.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:36 am
Were exactly were all these players making their requests for a teddy bear that bounces the entire screen up and down causing motion sickness. I have seen lots for Mad Rabbit but I don't remember seeing them for Effigy. And furthermore why bring a Halloween themed weapon up in the winter?
One foot out the door.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:02 pm
@hot shot, I don't remember saying "Take it or leave it".
However, you can just take it or (if you don't like it) share your feedback.

@dim, The Facebook post is referring to UPD32, which should be a minor patch that will arrive somewhere in January (Not confirmed).
More details about that will be revealed over time!

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

Jeff Waxler

Windows PC

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:29 pm
Having played Sniper Fury almost since the beginning I have to ask, Do we really need more new SM types that spawn more things flying around to shoot at and make base defenses nearly unbeatable? I already wont attack certain bases with certain squadmates at certain levels. The one thing that puzzles me is how lower level players have squadmates more powerful than mine. I'm at level 74 with 55% base boost making my squadmates power at about 6250 yet I see level 60 players with squadmates power at 7000+. Just how is this possible? How is this fair? The other thing I dont understand is how low level players can beat my base without any additional boost which happens all the time with a low failure rate. When you check out these players and the weapon they are using you have to say that wasn't possible
I'm not sure just how this 6th (defense)preset is going to work as your base defense changes depending on how your other 5 presets are set up. The only way I can see is the 6th preset is only in effect when your off line.
The more crap GL adds the less I play.

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:42 am
I am with you Jeff. Lets gets back to basics as where game started. No new "Funny" sm. Just sm's that are hard to kill by body armour or sm lvl. So have our "Funny" sm's GL do not offer anymore. I remember the good old days when you did PVP with an assault or sniper weapon. Its was a test as how good you where in PVP ( Not you had a bigger gun ). Had resource used a slo or ap ( Which you work hard on to get ). Cap on these killed this and its hurting new players worse than old players. Keep GH, BP going as this is where I believe your revue base is from now but you really need to have a hard look at both especially GH. As for lower player who have high lvl sm's, mabe they payed to get Rubies to buy, problem is they can't upgrade and have been duped as are cannon fodder. GL did you post to these players that they have bought a sm with a warning that this sm can only be upgraded to your player lvl. Seems like GL you are not filling some customers discloseure info about buying.

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:39 pm
David Workman wrote:
...As for lower player who have high lvl sm's, mabe they payed to get Rubies to buy, problem is they can't upgrade and have been duped as are cannon fodder. GL did you post to these players that they have bought a sm with a warning that this sm can only be upgraded to your player lvl. Seems like GL you are not filling some customers discloseure info about buying.

The squad xp cap by player level is only for manualy adding xp. A soldier can rise above this with ops or base defense. A 7* soldier earns 10K for every base defense or 6* op, 15k for 7* op, or you can speed run xp with domination or raid ops.
One foot out the door.