Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: UPDATE 31 Patch Notes

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:58 pm
Not sure if this is an update or general problem (pretty sure it is a general one), but, completed a region on Steam and went to get the weapon offer game crashed and now back to the level I completed with no progress and the weapons are back to previous values.

Now the region completion wasn't a 10 minute job so your DB servers couldn't keep up it was over a period of several hours today which suggests the client software doesn't update often enough.

So I lose a whole level and chance to get an offer I would actually expend rubies on.

Bear in mind it's on Steam which gets screwed over all the time as a platform for this game, but this is just a huge hit as it's never happened before, so update!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:49 am
Spec ops strangeness

Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Next Exit

Apple (iOS)

Canada

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:06 pm
Yeah, cheap drones. 😱
Good to know.
I gotta re-boot.
- GL has definitely overstepped the spirit of Christmas.

And no moderators around for a quick fix until January.
This is going to be h*ll to recover from.
There could be a run on them. 

I better start now.
👍
Blowed up! He blowed up real good! . . . Real good!

- Farm Film Report SCTV
                      (Check YouTube)
no avatar

NehaDurga

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:52 am
Many good improvements. Color scheme is more soothing to eyes.
no avatar

BaZoooKa

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:48 pm
Why is it not possible to do any harm to level 15 core? Is this a programming problem? Will it be fixed?
Also, I understand that attacks done to a level 16 core, results in negative damage, which means that attacking them is useless
Will these issues be fixed, or is this how the cores are intended to be? What comes next, that when you attack a level 17 core you loose squdmates or rubies?
no avatar

kvasdopil

Windows PC

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:05 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello,

Just to clear up some things about the Clan level changes.

Previously, the clan core had a damage reduction perk, meaning it had an effective HP of (Current HP * Damage Reduction) modifier. Meaning, a full clan with a level 10 core would have ~260b visible HP, however the in-game HP would be ~390b (since the core has 50% damage reduction at level 10). With the new clan base changes, we've reworded the text to better reflect this behavior.

Also, right now it is not the time to worry about Lv20 clans. It will take quite a while until that level is reached.

Moreover, for AP rewards, right now there won't be any changes (apart from an increased reward for defeating Mech boss). We'll keep an eye on your feedback and monitor our data & make further adjustments, if that's required. I'll keep you updated!

Well, just want to bump it up once again. Seems that damage reduction perk worked not as described in Daniel's answer. It did not increase core HP, it just did less damage, and that is the reason that 15 level core did not get any damage. So what does GL do? They just decrease the percentage of the damage reduction perk instead of code refactoring in order to bring it to the increase of effective core HP. Clan wars are even more shootout now.
no avatar

konyalimehmet

Windows PC

EROR!

Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:57 pm
no avatar

Hasan SVR

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:52 pm
Dear developers
Firs of all we love the game and our criticises for the game became better .
I am prestige 5 level player in the top 3 clan on the Europe server and playing the game nearly 10 hours a day.

But there are serious problems in the game which is making game so difficult and unplayable for the new player.

New clan set up shouldn’t be that easy and cheap. At the moment player has no experience of the game , playing the game couple of days and setting up a clan for 100 rubies. You should stop this
Player less than 65 level shouldn’t able to set up a clan . And setting up a clan should be decent amount of rubies ( around 2500) and clans less than 5 active players shouldn’t able to start matchmaking and killing the clan bosses. This will push players to join clans already established and has a proper leadership.

Clan rating points ( after you change the rating points we also thought it’s great but now we realized it’s not . Because new and low level clans having difficulty at getting enough players . From 1 to 10 players clans they are getting 2-3 points if they win. How can we hold those players in the game when the top clan has 6000 points there is no way for them to catch top 50)

Matchmaking system at the moment depends on clan power. Core 1 can match with core 20. with the same weapon and gear .core 1 players damaging core 20 around 2.5% , core 20 players damaging 20% there is no posibility of winning for core 1 clan.

Matchmaking should base on clan core levels from 1 to core 10 should match each other . (Up to core 10 clans should consist Max 10 players as soon as they reach core 10 unlock space for 5 more players ) ( they shouldn’t match with core over 10 because they are recruiting still getting to know the game . Clan cores up to 10 has no chance against core 20.

Rating points should be between 8 to 15 points depending on opponents ( this is worth to making war. And encourage the players stay in the game )

Matchmaking for clans over core 10 to 20 (Max 15 player) they should match with each other. Much professional players .

Rating points for the victory should be between 10 to 20 depending on opponents.( as i told before 20 players to hard to organize 15 should be maximum)

I am in a 20 members clan and most of our players playing the SF over 3 years. Even us having difficulty to organize players for the wars and clan bosses. New players and new clans can’t organize this.

Developers should consider without clan wars nobody will play the game more a month.(there are so many alternative games) Nobody wants to play PVP or PVE only reason we play PVP its the diamond points for upgrading squadmates.

You can’t keep the players in the game losing war everyday. (Because core 1 matching core 20)

There is zero benefits for us from what I suggested .
I am in the top 3 clan
Our core is already 20
And we are 20 members
All we want is many more players and many more good clans. This is the reason we are playing this game for