no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:10 am
Kojot wrote:
Hi,
The new Exotic weapon Seed of Terror Mk1 seem to have a bug when attacking a PVP base and if there is a HEADLESS Squadmate present then it won't kill it just getting IMUNE on every hit.. and on some even when the timer runs out the game does not finish.
Does not seem to impact all HEADLESS SM's.
Is anyone else having the same issue.

Yes. I noticed this once when testing this weapon in My Base - Test Defence.

It doesn't really matter too much because we now trade this weapon in to move on to the next stage of the event. The functionality of the MK3 weapon is all I care about really.

See screen pic - MK1 is now gone.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201031-210101.png
Screenshot_20201031-210101.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2458 times
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Kojot

Windows PC

Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:42 am
Even with stage 2 the bug still remains.
I notice if you aim the the Headless SM it won't kill it. it seems like every shot is a head shot for some reason. But if Headless SM is hit by the damage spread then it takes damage.

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:17 pm
Kojot wrote:
Hi,
The new Exotic weapon Seed of Terror Mk1 seem to have a bug when attacking a PVP base and if there is a HEADLESS Squadmate present then it won't kill it just getting IMUNE on every hit.. and on some even when the timer runs out the game does not finish.

If you noticed, in the event, everything was a headshot - even if it was "foot shot". That was not listed as one of the attributes of the weapon. Great for Battle Pass and Warlord but a disaster for PVP if a headless SM is present. Does the barrage feature kill the headless SM?

MK2 also has this trait. So far I've had to equip my avatar with the proper gear to get the "Conduit" feature to work on the first chapter.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:36 pm
GWD wrote:
Kojot wrote:
Hi,

If you noticed, in the event, everything was a headshot - even if it was "foot shot". That was not listed as one of the attributes of the weapon. Great for Battle Pass and Warlord but a disaster for PVP if a headless SM is present. Does the barrage feature kill the headless SM?

MK2 also has this trait. So far I've had to equip my avatar with the proper gear to get the "Conduit" feature to work on the first chapter.

Re. Does barrage kill the headless SMs?

In my limited testing (I only had a couple of hours): sometimes (and I think conduit may be contributing on those occasions).
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:49 pm
Snipey: Thanks for the test.

At least there is a way to eliminate the headless goons. Now I wonder how (or if) the "all head shots" undisclosed feature will work with a Sun Warrior head. That may be quite powerful but no Conduit, of course.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:41 am
GWD wrote:
Snipey: Thanks for the test.

At least there is a way to eliminate the headless goons. Now I wonder how (or if) the "all head shots" undisclosed feature will work with a Sun Warrior head. That may be quite powerful but no Conduit, of course.

Interesting thought. I would feel more confident if (somewhere in the game) it was mentioned that "all shots are headshots" was a deliberate feature.

I tested barrage with the MK2 and it performed exactly as per the MK1 - noting I'm no where near having MK2 fully upgraded.

This is all a bit academic until we see the MK3 (fully upgraded) after the event has ended - and the way things are looking at the moment - I might not make it there.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201101-142222.png
Screenshot_20201101-142222.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2359 times
no avatar

shotgunblues

Windows PC

Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:17 pm
Is the ability to get rubys watching videos turned off for good?
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:37 am
shotgunblues wrote:
Is the ability to get rubys watching videos turned off for good?

No - is the short answer. There are plenty of threads in these forums discussing this.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Non-Arena gear equipped in Arena

Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:43 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
See screen pic.

Instances of this issue are intermittent. See above on this thread for similar issues reported.

A restart of the game solved this.

Same thing again. See pic.

....and again. See screen pic.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201108-094242~2.png
Screenshot_20201108-094242~2.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1517 times
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

String not found + blank offers

Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:12 pm
See attached screen pic.

See also here:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=703457&p=4081704#p4081704
Attachments
Screenshot_20201126-215630~2.png
Screenshot_20201126-215630~2.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 668 times