Veteran

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Sun May 10, 2020 3:44 pm
Might also want to get this fixed!
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (270.68 KiB) Viewed 827 times
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

eu.rduarte

Windows PC

Sun May 10, 2020 4:07 pm
The same thing happened to me. I opened 20 packs of equipment and won no part of Prometheus

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun May 10, 2020 4:39 pm
In fact pretty much most of the game is b*llocked!

Including PvP not registering, now that's a new one.

But YAY it's the weekend, and a bank holiday so might get fixed around June, maybe!

Hazenfuss

Windows PC

Sun May 10, 2020 11:49 pm
99% of the game is now broke ....the soldier this time is a rpg to get 80% ...who can say whats the unknown enemy (1* , 2* or 3* maybe 4*)
previously the outpost was a complete fail and now an error has been added
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Weapons / Gear offer confusion

Thu May 14, 2020 11:50 pm
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Non Arena gear mixed up with Arena gear

Sat May 16, 2020 1:13 pm
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:

Location in game: Arena
Problem: Gear is not from Arena

See above in this thread for a similar issue with the exotic weapon. This time it's gear (from outside the Arena ) that is equipped. Not a show stopper - just a minor annoyance.Check out the screen pic attached to this message (have others also)

Looks like a similar issue to the above is happening again but this time from the Arena gear selection screen segments.

See screen pic. Please let me know if more information is required.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200516-213655.png
Screenshot_20200516-213655.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 725 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue May 19, 2020 5:41 pm
Battle Pass - yet again resources used (XP cards, etc.) not registering.

Getting boring this, every time will, you just fix things that have been broken for so long instead of trying to think up more cr@ppy bits to add-on!
no avatar

chrispy1355

Apple (iOS)

Thu May 21, 2020 6:45 pm
At last some kit I don't have in Gear Packs with the Patriot Offer and I discover that the old 'Stay Tuned' greyed out selection box issue has returned - ticket submitted having tried re-start, re-install...etc.  Ticket submitted - fingers crossed CC are efficient and sort it before the event ends!

UPDATE: Have submitted requested screenshots and explained that this happened to me before and what the technical fix was then (profile adjustment) but have had to jump through the usual restart game, router, check internet password, reinstall game etc b***shs*t nonsense.   

I guess I am looking at a next week fix now so the next discussion will be about getting the gear I
wanted after the promotional event ends.  

FINAL UPDATE: So despite an intial negative response from CC, I sought Ferret's assistance and about 10 minutes ago received the Patriot Power gear set pieces I was unable to obtain in the promotional event so thank you to Ferret and GL CC.  Not sure if the technical issue is actually fixed but I will find that out when I next get an opportunity to use my stored Gear Packs 😁
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:52 pm
Battle Pass Tier 6: Use 10 pvp boosts... cant complete this one because pvp refusing to use the PVP boosts i equip.. (like i had 52 before playing 10 battles.. had 52 after playing 10 battles... not one boost used... ) so basically fought 10 battles despite equipping 10 boosts non of which recorded as being used... so BP wont record 10 being used either...

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:07 pm
Sparky83 wrote:
Battle Pass Tier 6: Use 10 pvp boosts... cant complete this one because pvp refusing to use the PVP boosts i equip.. (like i had 52 before playing 10 battles.. had 52 after playing 10 battles... not one boost used... ) so basically fought 10 battles despite equipping 10 boosts non of which recorded as being used... so BP wont record 10 being used either...

It only takes into account the orange boosts that boost pvp overall. 

Jackpot
Unstoppable
Sleeping Gas
Infiltration
EMP
and 
Godlike

The rest are not treated as pvp boosts for the purposes of battle pass (they are considered weapon boosts by the looks of it)

I think Ghost and Reveal may also count as "pvp boosts" as opposed to weapon boosts..

I dont know why this is but it is confusing.