no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:32 am
Arena bug - circa August 8, 2019 - August 12, 2019

(Aside from the known - i.e. Gameloft acknowledged - issue of previous season - season ending August 9, 2019 rewards not provided)...

In the Arena, after the 4.8.0b update rolled out circa August 8, 2019:
A. player ability appears to be reduced, and
B. bot ability appears to be elevated 

Because there was no change log / published update notes at the time that I could find - it's difficult to tell if these are bugs or not.

Rather than typing everything out here again, there's many threads in these forums covering this issue/potential bug(s), here's a list of some of them:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=685345

and

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=686167

and

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=686119

and

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=684779

Note: Just in case it got missed - the above potential bug/issue has also been posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=686307 

and here: 

viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=654209&start=220#p3785121
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topicn *arena mods

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:44 am
Tridev Bhattacharya wrote:
Arena mod's suddenly doubles there's previous%. Now almost everyone's mods become 100%.

this issue still there now it's more than before, 30% mod now 90%.

What the hell are you doing fix ASAP so we can continue  arena. This ruined everything.
There's always a way- if
you're commited.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:31 pm
Arena mod's suddenly doubles there's previous%. Now almost everyone's mods become 100%.

this issue still there now it's more than before, 30% mod now 90%.

What the hell are you doing fix ASAP so we can continue  arena. This ruined everything.

the trouble is, people have over-ridden their permenant 30% assault mod with the 40% assault mod thinking its better and will suddenly find themselves back on 20% :D
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:11 pm

FYI

Current Gameloft response to:
A. Pending Arena rewards issue
B. Current arena play experience inbalance

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=686211&start=30#p3786111
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

«§†eal†h»

Windows PC

United States

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:37 pm
Arena - Relocate Charge Inaccuracies.  With newest update/arena season I never truly know how many Relocates I have.  In fact, I just shot a recharge, jumped once to find myself stranded.

On a related note has anyone had issues with hitting the F button and not relocating?  Could be my keyboard, but doubt it.
«§†eal†h»
f7h8h2a
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:26 am
«§†eal†h» wrote:
[SNIP]

On a related note has anyone had issues with hitting the F button and not relocating?  Could be my keyboard, but doubt it.

I'm on Android. The relocate button response is often sluggish (i.e. lag) or you have to hit it a couple of times to get it to work.
no avatar

yizdan6000

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:25 pm
. When a suppressor uses its skill, (I'm sorry, I don't know the name of it.  He holds  up his hand with blue-ish rays emitting from said hand, and causes one to go slow), it also triggers the bonus attack of "Multi-Shot" on my Old Glory gear. To be clear, I can't tell if "Multi-Shot" works when this happens,.as in firing the weapon at the targets, but when the suppressor does his thing, the Multi-Shot begins counting down. 
When another Suppressor attacks with the "Go Slow", the timer returns to the beginning: e.g. 39...38...37...36...[Suppressor 'waves'] ...59..58...etc.

Of course, when I ,get to the 2nd room, where I want to use "Multi-Shot", I can't because I'm waiting for the refresh.

This has been occuring for a week or a little longer.
I've experimented quite a bit, and this is what I have found:
It happens with the Suppressor as described above.
It happens with any weapon.
It happens in PVP, regardless if PVP is entered directly or through a challenge, event etc.

I hope I covered everything.

Thank You.
Mrs. Ward
f1c9f0d9
Windows 10

Sleepwalker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:46 pm
@yizdan6000 - That's part of what Suppressors do, and has been that way since they were introduced. From the Patch Notes of Update 31 posted on November 29th 2018:

"The Suppressor is a new SM type that can be equipped on assault slots. His purpose is to disrupt the player by slowing him down. When he activates his ability, he casts a beam (suppression field) at the player for a set duration. While under the effect of the Suppression field, all the player's actions are slowed down (Fire rate, reload time, aiming, bullet speed, etc.) & gear abilities are disabled/set on cooldown."

That last bit is what you are describing. Your gear set ability (Multi-Shot) is set on cool-down when the Suppressor field is activated.
no avatar

Black02Ultra

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Chat is not active in the game. I have not been able to chat either in Clan or Global since I logged in this AM

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 pm
Weekend comming up ads still borked losing players time bonuses, etc.

Get it fixed before you dissappear and leave 'The Gremlins' in charge again!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c