no avatar

soldier_gp

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:15 pm
Twice now I've purchased thru special offers 2 guns for over 2000 diamonds and received only one gun. I've gotten the sniper rifle but not the assault weapon. Help fix this bug!!
no avatar

pmharden

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:26 pm
There appears to be a PVP glitche. I have come across several players that their lvl 9 Elijah the will not come out into the room, I had to use a spotter to find them and then kill them but then their device spawns are no where to be found so you can't take those out. 
I also just had to use the same tactics against a lvl 9 Javier. once I killed them the drone head came floating out but I was not able to kill it nor did the timer ever expire like it does on Elijah SMs.

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:49 am
Thanks GL another Bug. Now shoot a sm. Can't be killed. No recorded hit. You GL are getting better with causing bugs. Only see two posts on GC on this. So is happening.
no avatar

givens

Windows PC

Re: List of major SF bugs

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:33 am
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Let's have a fresh start with this topic.
You can still find the old one here: viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=376780

If you've encountered a bug or any kind of issue, feel free to post all the details here.

To keep everything clean & to help us identify the issue quickly, try to provide the following information (keep the format):
- Location: Where does the issue occurs (PvP, Event, campaign / All)
- Description: Describe the behavior with as many details as possible
- Reproduction: If you know how to reproduce it, some steps will be really useful ( 1. Go in PVP / 2. Use Spotter / 3. Shoot devices / 4. Notice bug --- Something like this)
- Account info: Your dogtag and platform

You don't have to fill in all the points above, but try to cover as many as possible.

Cheers!
Description:  Getting phantom "player" at the end of the attack.  It shows I've killed 7/7, but the clock winds down to zero and I lose.  Other times, I have the spotter on, and it shows I've killed 6/7, but nothing else is showing.  Last night, the "ghost head" came out, and I couldn't kill it, and it didn't move towards me.  Clock ran out and I lost.  The longest streak I've had going was 278, and it ended on one of these glitches.
Reproduction:  Happens at random, but 4 times in the last 2 days.  I completely unstalled the game with Revo Uninstaller, reinstalled.  Still happened.  Before that I reset the game.  Still happening.
Account info:  ff9hg50d  Windows 10

Thank you.

Marsha
no avatar

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

The invisible gear(guerrilla) having issues with conduit affinity. 

this affinity making visible the 2nd room avatar (if it's using invisible gear). And it's working when others base defence active mostly flood light,jammer clone card. 
And the damage spread makes the avatar totally visible the one of the avatar if clone card active, and the Faster avatar of clone/actual become mark with red out line but the slow avata became visible and easy to spot with out thermal and spotter even you can clearly point it out if flood light active.

Another issue with rattlers bite it's become heavy after shooting continuous 8 bullet,then it's takes efforts to lift it up, 

Attachment added as a proof, and if you don't believe try in your own with any conduit affinity active weapon, or I can upload video proof if needed.

Thanks, am reported it via in-game cc option long back no action taken.☹️
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-07-06-00-06-35-657_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM.png
Screenshot_2019-07-06-00-06-35-657_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM.png (424.57 KiB) Viewed 452 times
There's always a way- if
you're commited.
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:28 am
Bullet Skins.

Use to be you could set different skins for different weapons. Now it acts like a global setting when you select skins for them. the weapon skins seem to still set them individually but not the bullet skins. I found this out recently set my sniper rifle's bullet to a new skin it also set my Assault weapon as well to the same skin which i had no skin assigned to..
no avatar

melfast

Windows PC

Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:11 pm
Rattler’s Bite exclusive gun has 8 rounds magazine, but a lot of times it reloads after only 4 or 6 shots
no avatar

pmharden

Windows PC

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:40 pm
The lvl 9* SMs PVP issue has been going on for 2 weeks now and still no fix! If a player has placed any lvl 9 SMs in the bottom row of their base defense it will not come into the room. You can use a spotter to see them, and if it is not in the bottom left room (closest to your sniping position) you can kill them but if that SM has a spawn, or last breath ability it will never show up for you to take them out. 

The above scenario is a constant, but I have also seen lvl 9 elites not come into the room as well.
no avatar

Killer_Rabbit

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:55 pm
Some Squad Mates with a shield are spawning missing their shield,  This happens with "William" (Assasin) and with "Billy" (protector) not sure how many other Sm this might show up on.  This is new since the update.
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:02 pm
Game immediately crashes every time you go to open PvP, great timing with 1 day left of this season, hth am I suppose to reach diamond league now? Plus tons of other bugs!

Another untested shambles of an update.