Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:47 pm
'glatg_11 disconnect is back, can't get in at all for an hour now, also the huge 'lag' is back too.

Weekend team are back at work then!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Unofficial Sniper Fury Forums - https://sf.scotia-it.com

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:39 pm
Decker wrote:
'glatg_11 disconnect is back, can't get in at all for an hour now, also the huge 'lag' is back too.

Got the same issues on this side of the planet.
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Master Packs not visible

Tue May 04, 2021 3:32 am
There is an exotic weapon event currently running (Alien Sky) and we have seen in-game advertisements detailing Master Pack contents (see screen pic), however, Master Packs are not currently visible when looking in the Battle Packs section of the Shop.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210503-204410~2.png
Screenshot_20210503-204410~2.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1385 times
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

no avatar

sol8710

Windows PC

Fri May 07, 2021 7:34 am
When will the master pack show up.no fix yet.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Splash advert in game but no offer in shop

Mon May 10, 2021 11:51 am
See screen pic .

This advert showed up a few minutes ago in the game. When clicking on "see offer" it takes me to the shop but the items are not offered for sale in the shop.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210510-204518~2.png
Screenshot_20210510-204518~2.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1088 times

In April

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon May 10, 2021 5:57 pm
Can't see it either, but I have the weapon already, notice a pattern here!

To be honest they're a bit on the lower level side for any player at a reasonable level, and so of limited value.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
The issue
Android version players experience significant disconnections in the Arena when compared to iOs and Windows version players.

The solution
Please either:

a. fix this issue, or (if it can't be fixed)...

b. code the game such that disconnected players are:
i. refunded all consumables used 
ii. not awarded a negative score
iii. refunded the 2 tickets spent to enter the match
iv. refunded any rubies spent and/or
v. awarded the battle pack (as applicable)

... and optionally (to the attached screen):
vi.   add the score on disconnection
vii.  add a disconnection reason / error code
viii. add an apology.
ix.  add a list of/display all of the refunds (see points i to v - above)

See screen pic.

Measurement of issue
An average of 19.1% of matches end in disconnections for Android players. This number is the "average of averages" measured by five players over a three month period spanning 4 playing seasons. This equates to around 1 in every 5 matches wasted for Android players.

Observations
There are easily observable circumstances (that are repeated frequently) as to when these disconnections occur. Testing (extensively) over (say) 2 months should show these errors up easily such that the developers can address them. Reasonable (basic) data analysis would support this.

Comments
This on-going systemic situation that disadvantages Android players is, clearly, unacceptable and requires resolve if you expect players to heavily invest in the Arena sub-product.

The post here contains some details on a specific circumstance leading to Arena disconnections for Android players:
viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=714033&p=4151027#p4151027

In April

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: SM not awarded from Victory Day

Wed May 12, 2021 2:05 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
sol8710 wrote:
I have not received any soldiers for the Victory Day event that uses TREECUTTERMK3.
My record on the server I fought on was second place.
Yet I don't have the XXIII Destroyer that was supposed to be my second.
If this is not a bug, what is it?

I did not get the 11* RPG "XXIII Destroyer" SM (Squadmate) - as the reward for Victory Day either.

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=709732&p=4101792#p4101792

To Gameloft:

All details for me are in my signature block below in this post. Conversation ID (for customer service ticket - lodged Jan 5, 2021 @ ~ 1155GMT) is: #277272

See attached screen pic for proof of winning reward.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I already had one of these 11* "XXIII Destroyer" RPG SMs from a previous VIP event. The SM that is missing is the *second* one of the same SM that should have come from the Victory Day event (see screen pic attached to this post).

There should be *two* 11* XXIII Destroyer RPG SMs
There should be two of these identical SMs in my inventory:
A. The SM from the Victory Day event (currently missing)
B. The SM from the VIP event (already have this one)

I look forward to your prompt action to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Update: Got a response from Marina at Gameloft CC. Still have not seen the 11* RPG XXIII Destroyer SM in my account yet. See circled SM - should be two of these in my account.

Details here:

viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=711828&p=4151261#p4151261
Attachments
Screenshot_20210511-105807~2.png
Screenshot_20210511-105807~2.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 999 times
Screenshot_20210512-111732~2.png
Screenshot_20210512-111732~2.png (235.12 KiB) Viewed 1000 times

In April

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Arena match wait times

Wed May 19, 2021 3:09 am
See screen pic
Attachments
Screenshot_20210519-120757.png
Screenshot_20210519-120757.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 837 times

In April

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic - Clan Wars

Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:16 pm
Not only is Clan Wars STILL broken, as in not synchronised between matches, it's gotten worse (even if you didn't think that possible), now other players can attack you BEFORE Battle has started, and when they have not been online for over 18 hours!

GL you should be bl00dy embarrassed about this along with all the other flaws in this game you seem unable to fix.
Attachments
CW.PNG
CW.PNG (169.35 KiB) Viewed 198 times