SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:57 am
Decker wrote:
[snip]

On another subject is it just me or is the game running generally laggy and various unexplained things happening at random (like the event disappearing and then returning, gear slot selector disappearing in PvP when trying to change, I could go on and on...

It's not just you.

I agree. Since the update was forced everything is sluggish.  (See link for relevant update details viewtopic.php?f=2033&t=686365&start=30#p4084082 )
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

no avatar

chrispy1355

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:37 pm
It's not you Snipey - I had said much the same to my Clan Members earlier today. There are quite a few odd things happening in terms of functionality with things appearing and disappearing again for no reason and wacky game mechanics. We are just rolling with it despite it being a bit disconcerting ...

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

XXII Shocker's identity crisis

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:10 pm
chrispy1355 wrote:
[snip] in terms of functionality with things appearing and disappearing again for no reason and wacky game mechanics. We are just rolling with it despite it being a bit disconcerting ...

Disconcerting
Yes I know what you mean. I didn't think this was worth starting a new thread for because I'm pretty confident the devs would know they've got some curly ones to deal with all through the game at the moment. After seeing Frank in every SM icon slot (shop and event) and being unable to drill down without crashing the game, here's one interesting example of what's happening...

Check out the next series of screen pics. All of these screen pics were taken within seconds of each other - the file names indicate the precise time and date stamp in the file name. There were quite a few toggled ('appearing / disappearing') instances I did not catch with screen pics.

A sample of examples
There are 4 pics in this series - posted in chronological order. (I actually have 8 pics - but these 4 adequately show what's going on)
Attachments
Screenshot_20201204-204910.png
Screenshot_20201204-204910.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 176 times
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: XXII Shocker's identity crisis

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:11 pm
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
chrispy1355 wrote:
[snip] in terms of functionality with things appearing and disappearing again for no reason and wacky game mechanics. We are just rolling with it despite it being a bit disconcerting ...

Disconcerting
Yes I know what you mean. I didn't think this was worth starting a new thread for because I'm pretty confident the devs would know they've got some curly ones to deal with all through the game at the moment. After seeing Frank in every SM icon slot (shop and event) and being unable to drill down without crashing the game, here's one interesting example of what's happening...

Check out the next series of screen pics. All of these screen pics were taken within seconds of each other - the file names indicate the precise time and date stamp in the file name. There were quite a few toggled ('appearing / disappearing') instances I did not catch with screen pics.

A sample of examples
There are 4 pics in this series - posted in chronological order. (I actually have 8 pics - but these 4 adequately show what's going on)

Pic 2 of 4.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201204-204921.png
Screenshot_20201204-204921.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 175 times

In April

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:14 pm
chrispy1355 wrote:

Disconcerting

A sample of examples

Pic 3 of 4
Attachments
Screenshot_20201204-204934.png
Screenshot_20201204-204934.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 176 times

In April

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:17 pm
chrispy1355 wrote:

Disconcerting

A sample of examples

Pic 4 of 4.
In the part of the world I'm from we might say: "XXII Shocker is having a Barry".
Attachments
Screenshot_20201204-204954.png
Screenshot_20201204-204954.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 178 times

In April

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:37 pm
Might be me and my mind going but the XVII Destroyer was an event reward (ruby spend) where you got them to upgrade to llvl 9, and if it isn't me I've only got one of each now level 4-8 so missing SM possibly.

Game is a train wreck...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Unofficial Sniper Fury Forums - https://sf.scotia-it.com

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Many things awry

Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:48 am
See screen pic in this post and the next few posts.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201205-092741.png
Screenshot_20201205-092741.png (439.93 KiB) Viewed 158 times

In April

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Many things awry

Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:50 am

Attachments
Screenshot_20201204-211515~2.png
Screenshot_20201204-211515~2.png (973.9 KiB) Viewed 158 times

In April

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Many things awry

Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:51 am

Attachments
Screenshot_20201205-124427.png
Screenshot_20201205-124427.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 158 times

In April