SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:09 pm
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:

Click where the arrow is, to check out the SM in sale, and the game crashes. 

Exactly the same thing is happening in the current VIP event. Click on the icon for the SM and the game crashes.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201130-220607~2.png
Screenshot_20201130-220607~2.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 686 times
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

VIP event not providing all rewards

Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Click where the arrow is, to check out the SM in sale, and the game crashes. 

Exactly the same thing is happening in the current VIP event. Click on the icon for the SM and the game crashes.

Spent 2,220 rubies and did not receive the SMs (2 x 2*, 1 x 3* and 1 x 4* - either Frank or Shinobi)

Also, the number of things in the game that say "String not found" is increasing.

More details here:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=695441&start=60#p4083362
Attachments
Screenshot_20201201-080114~2.png
Screenshot_20201201-080114~2.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 666 times
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

String not found everywhere

Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:44 pm
See screen pic.

Another example is attached.

Note: This problem now extends to Exotic weapon events, VIP events, the shop offers, etc. Some gear, weapons and squadmates are all impacted by this in some way.

Please see the following thread where I will post more examples when I get time to.

viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=709236
Attachments
Screenshot_20201201-075318~2.png
Screenshot_20201201-075318~2.png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 663 times

In April

no avatar

KnightRaven

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:10 pm
hi, the V.I.P. EVENT REWARDS of the XXII ASSASSIN is not being received after spending rubies in the game...
no avatar

KnightRaven

Google Play (Android)

for SF GL Community Managers,

hi to everyone there. can you guys please have some people to respond on the SF GL CCS? it always gives out tickets (conversation numbers) but not any actions or resolutions to the problems being presented.

now, our current issue is, why can't we get in the game for the past 6 hours? we are in a middle of a CLAN WAR with Brasil Bope (a known **** Trick user). is this another game program set for players to see whenever some BIG TIME PAYING PLAYER GET HIS GOLD STOLEN BIG TIME by somebody like me?
is my game account being complained/ reported again for being able to SUCCESSFULLY USE a JACKPOT PVP BOOST CARDS again & again?

if it is, hope you there at SF GL had learned by now, been playing this game since May 2017, and never have we ever had the need to use **** tricks on this game.

so please, can someone tell us what is going on?
we do not want to loose to this CLAN WAR.

thank you very much.

KnightRaven JeanLee
MetaLik DRaGoNS Rzngers Clan
played since 2017
ALPHA ANDROID SECTOR

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

KnightRaven wrote:
for SF GL Community Managers,

hi to everyone there. can you guys please have some people to respond on the SF GL CCS? it always gives out tickets (conversation numbers) but not any actions or resolutions to the problems being presented.

now, our current issue is, why can't we get in the game for the past 6 hours? we are in a middle of a CLAN WAR with Brasil Bope (a known **** Trick user). is this another game program set for players to see whenever some BIG TIME PAYING PLAYER GET HIS GOLD STOLEN BIG TIME by somebody like me?
is my game account being complained/ reported again for being able to SUCCESSFULLY USE a JACKPOT PVP BOOST CARDS again & again?

if it is, hope you there at SF GL had learned by now, been playing this game since May 2017, and never have we ever had the need to use **** tricks on this game.

so please, can someone tell us what is going on?
we do not want to loose to this CLAN WAR.

thank you very much.

KnightRaven JeanLee
MetaLik DRaGoNS Rzngers Clan
played since 2017
ALPHA ANDROID SECTOR

viewtopic.php?f=2033&t=686365&start=30#p4084318

The servers are under maintenance. No one can get into the game at the moment. Perhaps we need to be patient.

As for the speed at which customer service are operating at the moment, you're not the only one who has noticed this. I'm certain Gameloft know about it too - the way it is now can not be good for business (in my opinion).

No comment on your other points right now as I do not have the time to do so.

Hope the above helps.
[Edit: 2 hours later Dec 2, 2020 ~ 2200GMT  - still 'under maintenance' - see screen pic]

See also...

viewtopic.php?f=2027&t=709192
Attachments
Screenshot_20201203-084403.png
Screenshot_20201203-084403.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 613 times

In April

no avatar

KnightRaven

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:10 am
hi there Smipey,
guess you're the same one that belongs to our Sector that bears the same name...

thanks for your response. but what we need is a response coming from the people from SF GL.
WE NEED THEM TO RESOLVE ALL PERTINENT GAME ISSUES that ALL OF US HAS BEEN ENDURING ALL THESE YEARS.

had been silent for quite some time, after my other e-mail account had been denied access to this Forum, the SF GL FB Page & other SF FB Community groups.
ALL WE WANT IS FOR THE GAME TO BECOME GREAT & FUN AGAIN... WITHOUT THESE GAME BUGS, GLITCH AND OTHER TECH ISSUES THAT WE ALL ARE EXPERIENCING EVERYDAY.

have a blessed day.
😇

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:19 am
KnightRaven wrote:
hi there Smipey,
guess you're the same one that belongs to our Sector that bears the same name...

thanks for your response. but what we need is a response coming from the people from SF GL.
WE NEED THEM TO RESOLVE ALL PERTINENT GAME ISSUES that ALL OF US HAS BEEN ENDURING ALL THESE YEARS.

had been silent for quite some time, after my other e-mail account had been denied access to this Forum, the SF GL FB Page & other SF FB Community groups.
ALL WE WANT IS FOR THE GAME TO BECOME GREAT & FUN AGAIN... WITHOUT THESE GAME BUGS, GLITCH AND OTHER TECH ISSUES THAT WE ALL ARE EXPERIENCING EVERYDAY.

have a blessed day.
😇

I hear you here - it's hard to believe it's been 5 years and still the challenges seem to be upon us.

Gameloft did kinda say they are trying to fix things - check the first link in the following post:

viewtopic.php?f=2161&t=709262&p=4084424#p4084424

In April

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Advertising does not match offer

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:08 pm
Gameloft,

1. It's time to rethink the current repetative naming of gear and SMs.

2. Roman numerals and regugitated names are creating on-going and completely unnecessary confusion - even within your own organisation.

Read here:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=707142&start=10#p4084648

In April

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:33 pm
Agreed that is getting too much, even just quickly scanning for gear parts is made frustrating because of the lack of imagination at GL.

On another subject is it just me or is the game running generally laggy and various unexplained things happening at random (like the event disappearing and then returning, gear slot selector disappearing in PvP when trying to change, I could go on and on...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Unofficial Sniper Fury Forums - https://sf.scotia-it.com