no avatar

benitoelcabron

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:05 pm
Before i forget.  When i noticed something strange.  Of course i figured out what happend , to understand the Bug exactly.  After i understud it perfectly.  I was able to send a full report.  

Real Life work is same. Do your best first and then report

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:46 am
Stay on topic please.

@benitoelcabron, We'll continue the convo via PMs.
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

NinjaZXR

Windows PC

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:16 am
There seems to be a problem with the shown R ratings of weapons.
This first appeared randomly on other players weapons, it showed an R rating well below the damage of the weapon.
Now the exotics have an R rating things have gotten worse.

When in the armory using exotics filter,they are shown with ratings R1-R4
If I select a sniper/assualt filter as well, the exotics are given random R ratings.
Attachments
Rratings.jpg
Rratings.jpg (232.75 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

[New] Bug report topic

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:05 pm
@Ninja,

We've identified the problem. It will be addressed in a future update ( UPD30 or UPD31).
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Ragnarokk

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:38 am
I would like to report a bug which is already posted.
Upon clicking on revenge comes a screen with no squad on base and a weird looking avatar in 2nd room.
I know this is fixed upon restart.. but the problem is that i was already attacked by a person twice and upon clicking revenge this bug happened..which compelled me to restart. Upon re-entering the game i see another attack by the same person. So because of this bug i was able to hit this person only once for all his 3 attacks. This has become a recurring thing in pvp.

Second bug which i have faced a couple of times in pvp and lost because of it is that the wraith which spawns upon killing Bones Ninja squad. The wraith refused to die when its directly in the face. Kind of like the immune drone thing which was terrorising pvps a while back.
Attachments
Screenshot_20181107-165238-01-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20181107-165238-01-01.jpeg (339.54 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
"Fire and Blood" - GoT
DogTag: a9gfee98
no avatar

SonofHathcok

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:52 am
After earning enough parts for a weapon, it is not in my arsenal.
This has repeated twice, mortarstorm and scatterer, after opening supreme packs from alien sky event.
please add the weapons and fix the bug.
sincerely, efc13cdf

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:01 am
SonofHathcok wrote:
After earning enough parts for a weapon, it is not in my arsenal.
This has repeated twice, mortarstorm and scatterer, after opening supreme packs from alien sky event.
please add the weapons and fix the bug.
sincerely, efc13cdf

Are you looking for them in the 'my arsenal' on your main landing page or from the weapon selection screen in PvP? If you are just looking in the shop they are not there because there is no section for prototypes.
One foot out the door.
no avatar

PadreMaronno-KTM

Windows PC

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:34 pm
Il giocatore con piastrina f0cd33 in questi giorni a sottratto il clan chiamato incursori, ora si trova in un clan che si chiama "adam"
tutta la comunita italiana di sniper fury chiede l espulsione del giocatore e la restituzione del clan incursori ai legittimi proprietari .

The player with plate f0cd33 these days to subtract the clan called raiders, is now in a clan called "adam"
the whole Italian community of sniper fury requests the expulsion of the player and the return of the clan raiders to their rightful owners.

Mohammed Fade1

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:35 pm
Hello , 

I am trying since three days to contact with you to buy the battle pass but keep giving me this picture on this link : 

https://a.top4top.net/p_10416x3gv0.jpg

Hope you can help me ASAP please .

I already miss the offer charge for 3 pass tickets .

Mobile : Samsung

Model : SM-G935F/ at your site I found it SM-G935V

Last mission : R26 - Ghost Town 

Hope to see what's going on and fix it , my internet and mobile had no problem at all 

Best regards

Mohammed Al Batsh

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:52 pm
Mohammed Fade1 wrote:
...I am trying since three days to contact with you to buy the battle pass but keep giving me this picture on this link...

First of all please do not cross post.

Second, to take care of your issue you must submit a support ticket. In the game on the main landing screen open the menu on the left (the three lines), click settings (gear icon), help, and then customer care. That will then take you out of the game to a web site where you will then click "I didn't find an answer to my question", then click "contact us". Once you do that they should send you a confermation email. Reply back to that email with the same information you submitted the first time. Then wait for further contact. Do not submit additional tickets as that will delay their responce. Alternatively you can call them on the phone.
One foot out the door.