no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:22 am
Armadgedon wrote:
https://prntscr.com/xj6m2d

This happens frequently. A restart of the game typically fixes this issue.
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

ΜΑΝΩΛΗΣ1980

Windows PC

lost progress

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:15 pm
i was level 62 and the game started again from level 1...i sent an email no response..what i must do?
no avatar

katzrule3

Windows PC

BattlePass Season 33

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:57 pm
In the new Battle Pass season 33, for tier 6 there is a challenge to defeat 5 players in PvP using a different gearset each time. I got 3/5 when it is now hung up and not progressing. I've now done approximately 25 PvP fights with a different gear set each time and am NOT getting credit for that. I have logged out of the game and also completely reset computer but still hung up. I do NOT wish to do a complete reload because every time I do that, then during the next clan war I get a delay while the game reloads that section, which has cost us a victory one time. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.
Oh, dogtag - ff26g6da
OS - windows 10 PC

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:41 pm
Are you making sure the gear sets are complete sets?

I've found it doesn't count if even one part is different, it doesn't allow for 'mix and match' sets.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

katzrule3

Windows PC

BattlePass Season 33

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:32 pm
Thank you Decker. Your hint as to what might have been occuring was correct. It has to be a COMPLETELY different armor set from any of the others to qualify for that challenge. I have now completed Tier 6.
no avatar

Cider1.00tm

Windows PC

I raised a ticket about this and received an auto reply, but nothing since that and no follow up from an agent.

On Wednesday 10th Feburary 2021 Battle Pass Season 33 opened.  I purchased a premium battle pack pass (the one that opens the first five levels completed).  I thought it was strange that the free XP on level 3 was only for 15 minutes as in the last two Battle Passes it had been for 3 hours.  I claimed the 15 minutes free XP for level 3 of battle pass and raided with it.  Another member of my clan commented that it was strange too.  This was about 3 hours after battle pass opened that I claimed tier 3.

12 hours after battle pass opened another member of my clan mentioned his said 3 hours of XP for tier 3.  I looked back at mine and sure enough it said 3 hours too, but I had already claimed it and I only got 15 minutes.

This hardly seems fair.

Cider

[Edit]
The above was posted on 12/02/2021.  The auto response came on 10/02/2021.  it is now 17/02/2021 and I have had no further communication since the auto response and no response to the message posted here.  It would appear gameloft are happy to take my money but not sort out a problem within their game.

[Edit 2]
The above was posted in the Bugs & Report section and has not received any reply.  I am posting it here now in the hope to receive one.  I still have no further response since the auto reply on 10/02/2021 telling me I would receive a response.
no avatar

rzsolt73

Windows PC

Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:48 pm
Hello.
no avatar

rzsolt73

Windows PC

Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:54 pm
Hello my game won't start at this point quit. what can I do, can someone help me? OS-windows 10 / ID:f379fde Thx.
no avatar

MrSinister

Windows PC

Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:28 pm
- Description: My keyboard won`t work, i cant type a letter in the chat or use the key function in game
- Reproduction: If you know how to reproduce it, some steps will be really useful ( 1. Go in PVP / 2. Use Spotter / 3. Shoot devices / 4. Notice bug --- Something like this)
- Account info: DT: fhf41c78 on WIN10

PS: reinstaled the game several times and no change, i instaled the game on steam and the keyboard works fine, saddly i can`t use my MS game prgoress on steam game
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Clan insignia not working

Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:10 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
With a rented clan insignia, PvP matches are not generating clan points as expected.

If more detail / explanation is needed please let me know.

Again the rented clan insignia is not working.

Paid rubies to upgrade it - it is not generating the war resources in PvP.

This ongoing issue is annoying.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210227-141150.png
Screenshot_20210227-141150.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 275 times
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace (was 'Snipe' temporarily in 2021) / DT: a78d2d5b (was a78d2d5) / Version: Android / Server: APA / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. I find unannounced SF changes annoying / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I do not take cosplay selfies dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)