no avatar

Marius297

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:06 am
Skrag 'n' fragger back to its fully upgraded state.
It's all that matters for me. 
Thanks GL for the fix.
no avatar

Reginald Cousins Bubbs

Windows PC

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 pm
 I was playing the game and it crashed and on restart it assigned me a new dogtag and started me out on Level 1, but I was on Lvl 73 in my game. And so i reset the game and tried opening the game again but it gets stuck every time before even entering the game saying error "glnc_2502_401" and my dog tag is b1ef5hf..

I've contacted GL care but no response yet. Felow players like Louis greco/Pilijoe1/Ekualizador are experiencing the same issue.

Mr.Daniel, players mentioned above including me, need assistance on the same issue, please do reply as soon as possible. We've tried the usual remedies like resetting the game or re-installing the game but nothing worked so far, so we need assistance from your side to solve the issue.

Problem: Connection Error

DogTag: b1ef5hf

Device: Windows 10 PC

Game Version: 4.9.0.10
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:47 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
Thought someone may want to know that the (very annoying) random strip ads are now covering content and buttons that we need to use in the game.

And again - see attached screen dump. Dfficult / impossible to press the "Battle Log" button when there is a strip advertisement covering the button entirely. Have to restart the game when this occurs.

The bug is simple: Don't cover buittons or Gameplay with advertisements that I can't move out of the way.

Seriously, I do not mind advertisements at all in SF, I respect that advertising revenue funds the SF product/juggernaut  - but - I do prefer:
a. that advertisements do not impede game play
b. that if I participate in ads I get some small reward
   (e.g. small qty of rubies or watch 10 get a prize, etc)

Note here that a. (above) is getting slightly worse, but, b. (above) has been well in balance and is improving - in trecent times - in my opinion.
Attachments
!Screenshot_20190915-203254.jpg
!Screenshot_20190915-203254.jpg (295.98 KiB) Viewed 316 times
SF user: SnipeyMcSniperFace Id: a78d2d5 Platform: Android
  1. ​Been playing SF every day since Nov 2016.
  2. I don't work for Gameloft - I'm their customer.
  3. Sometimes I find it annoying when changes are made to SF.
  4. Please don't message me asking if I'm on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook. I value privacy therefore no Facebook ever.
  5. No matter how cute it would be, I'm not going to send you a selfie of me dressed in latex as a SF character like Val or Daisy or Iris, etc.

blaireau

Windows PC

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:50 pm
Mephitic Hunter is experiencing same issue as Splish 'N' Splasher; firing two shots per click.
no avatar

LashLaRue

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:55 am
For past 2 weeks the ad Bingo Blitz fails to close properly causing me to quit the game and restart.  At the same time loading of ads locks up and again causing me to quit the game and restart. GL acknowledges this issue but they won't pull the ad. Why can't the ad be pulled until it is fixed?

f2hdfc9c
PC/Win 10
no avatar

redruby02

Windows PC

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:56 am
Even though I have internet connection , It says there is a internet problem 
error code : glnc_2502_401_
And I am missing the event as a result
no avatar

Florida Jerry

Windows PC

Re: Same Old Problems

Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:23 pm
1. Arena Jump button sticks and you die because you can't get away. This had been better for a while, but it's now back again.
2. Arena scoring makes absolutely no sense when you spend rubies to get "2X". Sometimes you are awarded a point when you're shot at position #19; and other times nothing at position #8 or #9. Haven't been awarded more than 40 points at position #1, no matter how many guys I kill, or how many times I jump, or how many buffs I use. In the recent past, I would be awarded as many as 60 points for a win with lots of kills.
3. Ads continue to stick.

I'm using windows 10