Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:25 pm
Encountered new bug with Assassin sm in this update 31. If you equip more than 1 assassins then one stucked in a place and not moving.and if it invisible u must need to use thermal or spotter.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-12-13-21-39-11-167_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM.png
Screenshot_2018-12-13-21-39-11-167_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM.png (733.19 KiB) Viewed 196 times
Everybody is a Genius.
But, If you judge a Fish by its ability to climb a Tree,  It will spend it's whole life.
Believing that it is Stupid.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

[New] Bug report topic

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 pm
Regarding the immune drone - it will be fixed within the next hour. Sorry for the inconvenience.
To restore win streaks, please contact us via the in-game Customer Care button.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

flauschi80

Steam

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:45 pm
Hello,

in missions screen, I cannot use the spots at the bottom to change the regions listed. I have to use the mousewheel or the arrows right and left. The same issue on profile with the equiped weapons according to that profile.
Attachments
navigating.jpg
navigating.jpg (72.65 KiB) Viewed 186 times

Watchdog

Windows PC

After running three PVP's since upgrade. Each one has had a ghost opponent that I already destroyed. The last pvp, had no one left and and no protector balls hanging(since I destroyed them) and the timer ran down from 13 seconds to 0 costing a victory.... geeesh, can we get this squared away asap?
no avatar

Point_n_go

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:03 pm
In pvp, killed the sniper and it revived, at full strength, so had to kill it again. No green balls on screen to renew its power. My clan mate has had the same issue.

Also, in 2nd room, as soon as you enter you often get a shot fired at you before the avatar even appears.. is that how it should be and if so, does it count as the first of the three shots to kill you?
no avatar

wickedragon

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:07 pm
>>> LOCATION: PvP

>>> DESCRIPTION; invisible sniper. I killed the sniper, but his ghost killed me anyway. Some characters are frozen like they are waiting for me to kill a different one first which I already have, but it doesn't seem to register. My last play, I was shooting an assault guy and one of the ninja's was just standing behind him the whole time. Didn't move at all. So I killed him too. Everything is all screwed up. Almost unplayable.

>>> REPRODUCTION; I played 2 successive PvP's and the last one I gave up because the sniper I had already killed killed me long after his body disappeared.

>>> ACCOUNT INFO f86d60ff PC platform

Dicky

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:29 am
After update 31, the boss Itsy-Bitsy Spider become invincible. You can still shoot it and kill it but just cannot see it
Attachments
SF_bug71.png
SF_bug71.png (440.78 KiB) Viewed 110 times
no avatar

GameOnMates

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:42 am
flauschi80 wrote:
Hello,

in missions screen, I cannot use the spots at the bottom to change the regions listed. I have to use the mousewheel or the arrows right and left. The same issue on profile with the equiped weapons according to that profile.

I'm having the same problem with the mission screens not moving with the lower buttons, the buttons highlight when hovering the mouse over it but it is unclickable.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

[New] Bug report topic

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:07 pm
Hello,

We've released a fix this morning for multiple Squad Mates behavior issues & Immune drones. Please let us know if you are still experiencing something similar.

Regarding region buttons - we are investigating.

For the invisible boss, I replied in the separate thread.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

GameOnMates

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:23 pm
- Description: Wrath drones not dying using the EMP affinity with Electric Blue gear

I just entered a PvP match facing 2 7* scar assassins and a 7* lucky protector (were also two other sm's though not needed to mention), twice I used the EMP from the electric Blue gear in the battle at which time none of the 3 wraths that spawned died to the blast. They took damage from gunfire and did die in the end.

Just not using EMP from Electric Blue set.

*edit: Just had another encounter with the scar assassin, this time up close right in front of me, the drone didn't move to the back of the room like normal, this time it stayed at my feet while the assassins corpse didn't move. The drone was attackable, I was lucky enough to hit slo-mo and kill it, had the sound like as it had already done the other part of it's sequence and moved in to attack close.

Dog tag: bf2631e Platform: Windows 10