no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Non-Arena gear equipped in Arena

Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:34 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
See screen pic.

Instances of this issue are intermittent. See above on this thread for similar issues reported.

A restart of the game solved this.

Same thing again. See pic.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200818-082444.png
Screenshot_20200818-082444.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 344 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

SM capabilities not working

Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:41 am
See screen pic 

This SM was advertised with both:
A. Accursed, and
B. Resurrect

I tested this SM in "Test Defence" under My Base.

Resurrect works well.

Accursed does not work!
Attachments
Screenshot_20200819-201447.png
Screenshot_20200819-201447.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 318 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: SM capabilities not working

Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:12 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
See screen pic 

This SM was advertised with both :
A. Accursed, and
B. Resurrect

I tested this SM in "Test Defence" under My Base.

Resurrect works well.

Accursed does not work!

Attached pic is the advertisement for this SM.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200819-201212~2.png
Screenshot_20200819-201212~2.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 317 times

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:16 am
Have seen posts in GC about BBB damage done to cores coming up as 0% after an attack on core in wars. One of my clan attacked the core 4 times and 3 came up as 0% and last 1 at 16% in our last war. The damage bar was going down on all 4 attacks. Got the feeling that this mite be like Boss attacks ages ago when there was an upper limit to damage allowed to be done and as new weapons came along that could do more damage then limit they where not registering. GL then upped the limit to allow for stronger weapon. Gl can you please adjust Core limit if set on cores to allow for stronger weapon or if no limit set follow up as to why this problem is only happening with BBB.

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:59 pm
Well the weekends here and so are the weekend team, no vids for anything again, stop playing with production systems you half-wits!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Arena match wait time

Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:46 am
See attached screen pic.

If anyone needs a description of what is wrong here please let me know.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200825-141129.png
Screenshot_20200825-141129.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 225 times
no avatar

Animal_Mother

Apple (iOS)

Unable to login 8/26/20

Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:21 pm
Receiving multiple "Unable to login. Please try again" messages this AM (IOS on iPhone). There are no WiFi issues on iPhone, restarted game several times.  Rebooted phone as well, problem is definitely on the Gameloft side of the fence, please fix!

Idkc

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:38 pm
Animal_Mother wrote:
Receiving multiple "Unable to login. Please try again" messages this AM (IOS on iPhone). There are no WiFi issues on iPhone, restarted game several times.  Rebooted phone as well, problem is definitely on the Gameloft side of the fence, please fix!

Thank you for postg this!  I had the same prblm strtg abt 11hrs ago & it contd until I took a brk abt 6hrs ago.  Now since abt 30mins ago whn got back on game has been back to normal (altho normal has been more crashg & reconectg thn usual for last cpl wks).

Symptoms were w/no warng or othr hapeng b4 (ie just out of nowhere) tried as usual to reopen game aftr closg aftr playg a misn in the exotic event (since bad conectivity strtd, ben best to close & reopen like this to psoibly avoid crash) & lo/bhld game strts only loadg to 67% hangs for abt 30s-1m then glatg_11... error msg every time for the nxt 5hrs

Was temptd to waste time/data to del/reinstl, but hav seen a similar issue to this a few wks ago (one othr postd abt it but prblm was disregrdd), so decided to wait & now gameplay seems to be back (conect to eur server)

Chkd the forums, fb, etc many times & saw nothg so thot mayb my local s/w was the prblm (didnt thnk it was my intrnt conect), but obv'ly not; so oftn seems like its just my prblm, but this is b/c we dont post these issues (at least not on the forum, altho it is time-consumg for me to do so), but this shows (once again) tht sumtimes u just hav to wait & try agn whn the prblm is doubtfuly on ur/playr side & more likely elsewhere/server side.

B/c of this, wish thr was a real-time game/servr status info sumwhr, but not tht iko, or a dedicated sticky in the forum for us to post game/servr status/conectvty issues only.
no avatar

Sogeking ®

Windows PC

Cellstrike=scam

Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:53 am
All games have rules and you have to abide by them to play, what you can't do is change the rules in the middle of the game, you can't offer something and put it on a price and after you have acquired them for your properties, change it unilaterally and undermine the contract. The weapons of the cellstrike is the best they had, it took us a lot of time and effort to get those rubies and taking care of what they offered we consented to make the transaction. The next day they can't change the conditions and leave those weapons useless for contracts, which is what gave them value. If you continue to change the conditions as they please, they will lose the confidence of the players and their current livelihood. Don't come with compensation/consolation prizes, we each want to spend our rubies on whatever we want, not what you can think of. So they either return the characteristics to those weapons or they return the 18750 rubies spent in full. We consider this a scam and according to its values it amounts to 625 euros.
no avatar

moda

Windows PC

arme Fracasseur Noir

Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:08 pm
Baisse de puissance ce jour, de presque 50% Bug ou volontaire?????
passé de 137.32B avec equipement à 76.53B  (équipement vieille Gloire Noire)
Bizarre!!!!!!!!