no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Blank Victory screen at end of PvP match

Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:02 am
Instances of this are more frequent over the past 12 hours.

See screen pic.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200808-095945.png
Screenshot_20200808-095945.png (889.88 KiB) Viewed 339 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Allied Points lost

Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:12 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
See attached pic.

When a banner ad appears (see point 1) then the Victory screen is blank (see point 2).

Still happening.

See pic.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200808-131044.png
Screenshot_20200808-131044.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 329 times
no avatar

Sniper24

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:28 am
Game is not launching in android and please rollback last update . Second day in a row facing this issue. Worst update by SF team
no avatar

scubadive1

Windows PC

f6564e8b

Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:03 am
Arena crashing 8/10 attempts on Windows - gets through the matching process, loads to about 60%, then game shuts down.
f6564e8b
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Non-Arena gear equipped in Arena

Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:46 am
See screen pic.

Instances of this issue are intermittent. See above on this thread for similar issues reported.

A restart of the game solved this.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200812-101921.png
Screenshot_20200812-101921.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 263 times

Eric Ceo

Windows PC

Crashing

Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:38 am
I am a newbie here Dogtag f80g447e Sniper Fury... And when I first started the game was awesome... Now it's Not so awesome.. after the end of the season this week, the game crashes every time I start playing PVP, missions, and the hallows eve missions, drone missions, other missions. images disappear, etc. the only thing I have been able to do is the Arena. why in the lobby. I doesn't at all. Chat disappears. Or I just plain get boot completely out. also the free resources, and videos to get extra credits, etc. they don't work either. There are a lot of glitches. The only thing that is consistent, is ads. they popup just fine. (coincidently I thought my membership I paid for had no ads) anyway, I have spent money supporting this game, and It would be nice if these things are fixed! You have an awesome product, and I told my gaming friends about it, and if they come, and it acts like this, I would be totally embarrassed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3rxmz255ebay ... 2.png?dl=0 Here is a screenshot of the frozen screen on hallows eve
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5uc8ikpaqtnd ... 8.png?dl=0 This is the frozen screenshot after coming out of PVP
no avatar

BrookeHanson

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:15 am
Hi, 
My game display is off center, it started happening with the update, I've uninstalled /reinstalled multiple times, restarted in between, cleared cache,  but it's still not letting me do anything. To tap on claim for the daily reward I have to tap a little bit above the button but that doesn't work on certain screens in the game so I can't do anything. It's got a thick black bar at the top, that shrinks the game play area. I'm on the last chapter in the event and haven't been able to shield my base or anything for over two days and I'm afraid I'm going to lose out on finishing the event. The link for customer care didn't load anything, and because of the screen being pushed down because of the black bar I can't see my ID number. Please help.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

How to contact customer support

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:26 am

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:15 pm
New worse 'Clan War' issue, not only does it pop up to tell you you've been defeated before the Battle option appears, you don't enter into battle when clicking the button it simply goes to 'Searching For Opponents'.

Borne out by 'Messages', battle lost before Invasion Phase ended.

So many things wrong with this but what if I didn't want to 'Search For Opponents' at that time, looks like another problem introduced with the latest update as I don't remember that being mentioned before.

There has to be a special word in the dictionary for GL's total lack of ability, or if there isn't there should be...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c