no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:11 pm
Ferret wrote:
Sparky83 wrote:
Battle Pass Tier 6: Use 10 pvp boosts... cant complete this one because pvp refusing to use the PVP boosts i equip.. (like i had 52 before playing 10 battles.. had 52 after playing 10 battles... not one boost used... ) so basically fought 10 battles despite equipping 10 boosts non of which recorded as being used... so BP wont record 10 being used either...

It only takes into account the orange boosts that boost pvp overall. 

Jackpot
Unstoppable
Sleeping Gas
Infiltration
EMP
and 
Godlike

The rest are not treated as pvp boosts for the purposes of battle pass (they are considered weapon boosts by the looks of it)

I think Ghost and Reveal may also count as "pvp boosts" as opposed to weapon boosts..

I dont know why this is but it is confusing.

thats weird because it used to work with the weapons boosts as well... but still doesnt explain why its not keeping them equipped for the match... because after 10 battles i should have had 42 not 52...

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:59 pm
Funny as the 10% exotic weapon boosts worked in BP for me, so they are still working but seems not for all...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:11 pm
Just tested, Needed to use 2 more for BP. Used 20% Sniper weapon boost and Sleeping Gas boost. Both counted.

Ferret

MVP

Google Play (Android)

United Kingdom

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:53 pm
David Workman wrote:
Just tested, Needed to use 2 more for BP. Used 20% Sniper weapon boost and Sleeping Gas boost. Both counted.

interesting. they werent working for me at all last month so i always use the gold tier.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:16 pm
Ferret wrote:
David Workman wrote:

interesting. they werent working for me at all last month so i always use the gold tier.

Perhaps a difference between the windows and Android versions?

(I haven't tested it conclusively btw).
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:12 pm
defense logs showing theyre equipping now where they werent when i posted before... but the 10% boosts still arent registering for me in BP... however theyre still not dropping in the counts for when theyre used... maybe why its not registering in BP... after playign a couple pvps with both the exotic and snipers boosting... still have 52 of the sniper and 34 of the exotics...

just tried a 15% & 20% boost... same result...

Sleepwalker

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:26 pm
I think it depends on the combination of boost plus type of weapon. I am wearing Tough Bunny and using the Lawmaker Mk3, and I tried using different purple boosts in PvP. The purple "Sniper" boost did not count toward BP, but the purple "Exotic" boost did.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Heat Haze gear not in Master Packs

Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:24 pm
Advert says "Heat Haze" gear is in Master Packs circa Monday June 8, 2020 - but I can not see this gear on the list of possible drops in the Master Packs, or on the gear selection screen, or on the flash scroll screen under 'Possible Winnings' (typically in game advertising denotes "increased drop chance" with a picture of the gear pieces). See screen pic.

I have a screen pic of the advertisement available and can post it here on request.
[Edit 12 hours later: This looks like the above now fixed.]

While we are here: there are now two weapons called "Desert Heat" - current exotic weapon event.

See here:

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=702135
Attachments
Screenshot_20200608-211403.png
Screenshot_20200608-211403.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 527 times
SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT was a78d2d5 now a78d2d5b / Android / Server: apa / 1. ​Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) and every day since Nov 2016 / 2. I am a Gameloft customer not employee / 3. Sometimes I find it annoying when SF changes / 4. I value privacy so I am not on Facebook / 5. I don't take cosplay selfies of me dressed in latex as SF characters like Val or Daisy, etc. (no matter how cute it would be!)

Incheye

Steam

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:23 am
Anyone getting an issue whereby you've killed the 2/2 in Room 2 but the counter keeps on going and when it hits 0.00 it still sticks there ?? I've lost so many win streaks I've lost count, most I've got to is just over 1000, very frustrating :(
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

PvP hanging in room 2 once completed

Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:44 pm
Incheye wrote:
Anyone getting an issue whereby you've killed the 2/2 in Room 2 but the counter keeps on going and when it hits 0.00 it still sticks there ?? I've lost so many win streaks I've lost count, most I've got to is just over 1000, very frustrating :(

This has been happening intermittently for well over a year that I can remember - although lately I haven't been playing much PvP so I don't have definitive (up to date) information.

This fault is annoying. A restart of the game certainly helps to reduce the likelihood of this happening. I restart every 20 matches (or so) when I'm playing PvP. Also, check your internet service / connectivity quality (ie. continuity). I will not here that I am on the Android version and it appears as though you are on Steam. I've never played the Steam version of the game.

My suggestion is don't get too hung up on win streak. It's an ego based measurement designed to draw you in - Gameloft don't pay us rubies for our win streak measure. More often than not, for some players, win streak is just a measure of how many matches it's been since PvP had some form of error or a hung match occurred. Win streak is not always an accurate measure of how many consecutive wins a player has had.