Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:41 pm
If there is a gun in the game and players don't know they're playing silly buggers with this...

If it's a devs one then let them attack each other not players.

And if DD's been gagged on this WTF Gameloft?
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed!
no avatar

Q1Q1

Google Play (Android)

Re: 놀라운 저격총 데미지

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:50 am
dm2912 wrote:
Q1Q1 wrote:
I am a Top Clan 20 MISO member
A few hours ago, the clan war ended with SANDMAN (HP 10 LEVEL).
One of our clan mumbers found a new gun and tested it.
Sniperfox-21 R27 <;DPM 65102M> + nova gear
The result was a stunning 12% record of damage
The average of other members was 2-3%

Our member DogTag is a6929d3

This member does not use tricks.
The GL only uses gear and weapons.
Please check.

a sniper rifle? that does 12% damage to a L10 core?

65,102m damage per minute? what is it firing? a nuclear bombs?

지금은 그 버그가 수정되었다. 
이제는 특별한 기능이 없는 일반 저격총이다.

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:31 pm
But where did it come from and how do you know of it?
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pissed!

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:19 pm
new gear set..

15 second weapon ability?

Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 3/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:53 pm
dm2912 wrote:
new gear set..

They screwed the pooch with putting 15 seconds instead of 5 but why did you circle the cash? The gun and gear in my game show that as the correct amounts.
Attachments
Roll Eyes.png
Roll Eyes.png (563.56 KiB) Viewed 245 times
One foot out the door.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:00 pm
darwindesign wrote:
dm2912 wrote:
new gear set..

They screwed the pooch with putting 15 seconds instead of 5 but why did you circle the cash? The gun and gear in my game show that as the correct amounts.

because originally when i did the screenshot i thought the cash being there twice was a mistake, but then realised it was the weapon bonus

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

[New] Bug report topic

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:53 pm
Regarding Headhunter ability - the Pop-up displayed the correct number. The ability in-game had the wrong duration. This has been addressed now (duration increased to 15 seconds).

Regarding Sniperfox, I'm not sure if I already stated this on forum, but it has been addressed a while back - the affinity was not intended to be on that weapon.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

jassim123

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:22 pm
Daniel how could we get that weapon sniper fox?
Thanks
I NEITHER TAKE IT NOR LEAVE IT
no avatar

Franck C.

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:32 am
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Regarding Sniperfox, I'm not sure if I already stated this on forum, but it has been addressed a while back - the affinity was not intended to be on that weapon.

That's right Daniel, you never said anything about the SNIPERFFOX-21 weapon until now. 
However, it is not because for the past few days your teams have decided without warning to change what has always been for this weapon for a long time, to withdraw its brutal affinity that you will avoid for those who have bought the weapon and the possible gears to make it even more effective of being compensated. So tell us how do you expect to pay us back, because customer service plays the role of carp and obviously remains silent since the 3rd of December ? (Ticket :17263250)

This explanation to justify that an affinity should never have been attributed is more than "muddy", especially in a period where you proudly sold in the premium pass a flag to improve the defense against the player with a sniper, or different packs with gears to boost its effectiveness, it gives the unpleasant sensation of an strange coincidence, but without doubt that SNIPERFOX was not the weapon for which it was intended! 
It would have been easier to confess a simple neglect concerning the affinity existing with the Sniperfox by your brilliant devs team, who to fix possible side effects, while masking THEIR "fault" preferred to kill two birds with one stone by removing the affinity of this weapon to make room for others, while charging you Daniel to find the words to make us pass the pill.

Well sorry I don't want a pill or any suppository to make me forget that with a right gear, this weapon was terribly effective! And if GL assumes very well the fact that its teams doesn't know how to manage the weapons + affinity interactions with gears they have developed, and doesn't care for tests and pre-launch checks because they are considering almost "useless",  then GL can as well assume their responsabilities that customers concerned by the mistake should have compensations for their purchases. You forget too quickly that you can not change unilaterally, items that you have already sold us.
I hope I have been clear enough and I rely on you to give us the answers that now are required. 

You now have all my elements to check who is really causing abuse.
Attachments
My base view from an opponent.jpg
My base view from an opponent.jpg (209.36 KiB) Viewed 153 times
sniperfox-21 in PVP.jpg
sniperfox-21 in PVP.jpg (775.66 KiB) Viewed 153 times
sniperfox-21 - R19.jpg
sniperfox-21 - R19.jpg (714.99 KiB) Viewed 153 times

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:41 am
123.27 BILLION damage per minute?

And people thought that was the intended power?
[quote="]However, it is not because for the past few days your teams have decided without warning to change what has always been for this weapon for a long time, to withdraw its brutal affinity that you will avoid for those who have bought the weapon and the possible gears to make it even more effective of being compensated[/quote"]

Im sorry, you really think that it was gamelofts intention to have a sniper rifle with overr 100 billion damage per minute?

Everyone who had or has that weapon knew that was unintentional, they all knew/know it was a bug.

And youve got to benefit from it in clan wars and pvp for plenty of time so im sure its paid for itself a billion times over. 

Sometimes when youve managed to get the benefit of something without detection and its then detected, its best to just take the win and move on. Not complain about it.