no avatar

HS Maverick

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:20 pm
BUG REPORT
  • Description: Freezes or hanging then game closed. Also there are times that when trying to aim at the enemy it freezes for about 3 to 5 secs.
  • Reproduction: This happens to me lately quite frequently during PVP, ARENA and playing the ads.
  • Account info: Dogtag: f867532f
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:20 am
Decker wrote:
Weekend comming up ads still borked losing players time bonuses, etc.

Get it fixed before you dissappear and leave 'The Gremlins' in charge again!

agreed... its very annoying having to keep resetting  the game just to watch an ad for the bonus's.. for me it started when they added the arena token part to the video awards... for awhile it was just confined to that one... for the last week its spread to all the others... half the time i just get a little window saying "Loading video ad"... sometimes the screen just goes blank and no ad ever starts to play... sometimes it just returns to the main screen after clicking on the chests or rubies, with no video ever playing...

this needs fixed...
no avatar

benitoelcabron

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:13 pm
Hey Folks 

yesterday i had a small bug fight with one guy from Red Machiene on 10% Sektor from Domination 

this time i got sick doing it and i will explain you here and once again how simple it is . Mostly all mayor clans except few do it and gameloft sniper fury **** anti hacking team doesn’t do anything to avoid it 

[STEPS EDITED]

and I don’t care anymore if I get my perm ban for telling here everybody how it works 
you guys from gameloft make us sick, only thinking in your **** profit and don’t care about glitches that exist for ages now. This game become only a mess and the one who better **** wins 

good luck on fixing it 

best regards

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:48 pm
Where do I start...

Ad's borked again, 4 hours trying to get 10! Still not done stuck at 7.
All the rewards from such are not earned even though watched so many I'm close to brain dead.

Trying to do basic startup game stuff stopped me playing as I've restarted the damn thing so many times nothing else can get done.

Forum even failed to load first time, low resource availability for even that.

Working up to the bank holiday weekend again are we!

For a company that actually has the cheek to charge real money to play this wreck of a game they can't get simple things right, I'm agast and horrified your still actually allowed to trade.

Spend some of that cash your soaking from people and get it fixed.

Me I'm on my last weekend of this, then GL can blow it out of their cumulative back ends, my birthday is comming up this weekend and I'm giving myself the gift of time back.

Held on as long as I could, even after doing a farewell but thought maybe just maybe, but maybe has never happened it's just got worse.

GL should be ashamed although they won't be as they just want cash, no idea what happens when they want it and don't give a monkeys either.

Been a blast at the start, now it's just a bust.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be ****!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:30 pm
benitoelcabron wrote:
Hey Folks 

yesterday i had a small bug fight with one guy from Red Machiene on 10% Sektor from Domination 

this time i got sick doing it and i will explain you here and once again how simple it is . Mostly all mayor clans except few do it and gameloft sniper fury ****** anti hacking team doesn’t do anything to avoid it 

[STEPS EDITED]

and I don’t care anymore if I get my perm ban for telling here everybody how it works 
you guys from gameloft make us sick, only thinking in your ****** profit and don’t care about glitches that exist for ages now. This game become only a mess and the one who better **** wins 

good luck on fixing it 

best regards

We thank you for risking a permaban in order to draw attention to this issue affecting player experience. 
No such thing will happen. On the contrary, we'll share your frustration with the devs; it's players like you that help us build a better game.

However, I have edited your post and removed the steps mentioned. Having even more players using this exploit will affect the experience for everybody else.

I'll be fully transparent. Here are some mentions regarding this exploit:
- Yes, it is not fixed yet. It involves a core functionality of the game we cannot change. However, right now, we are looking into ways to apply a failsafe that won't directly fix the core bug, but rather to make it no longer happen when players try to perform the actions mentioned by you.
- We already have multiple reproduction steps for this exploit. We know what is causing it, but it is really tricky to apply the failsafe mentioned above.
- It is easy for us to detect players that are abusing this exploit. So please, avoid using it as it can eventually result in a permanent account ban. 
- We already know which clans used the exploit in order to increase their buildings level. We've decided to apply the penalties after the exploit itself will be fixed.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

benitoelcabron

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:29 pm
Daniel

this trick is not working with raiding tickets , opening packs and getting multiple times the interior from the packs 

your developers should look a bit better in the codes 
They could fix a year ago the invasion lag bug for sending troops, why they can’t fix since a year this glitch with the 2 devices ? 
They shouldn’t sell every week a new weapon or a new gear set. They should work 1 week on fixing that problem

and nobody is talking here only about the donations Daniel

this has already gone to far 

we must **** daily now to avoid being beaten by cheaters 

this is frustrating

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:45 pm
Well ad's reach a new low, new 'Vikings' ad doesn't even register as having been watched, spent an hour getting the same bloody one and Warlord watch 10 hasn't increased by even one, lost a previous one due to this too, not to mention the others that need restart, reinstall, pray to your gods intervention and lost rubies, packs, refreshes, time reductions.

Not accepting it's a third party as should have been tested and passed as okay to release to customers, i.e. us players, another GL scores and players waste time and energy.

Another notch on the Bye-Bye post...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be ****!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:42 am
Thought someone may want to know that the (very annoying) random strip ads are now covering content and buttons that we need to use in the game.

This (see attached screen dump) is my fave example as it covers the purchase buttons.

I have other screen dumps that demonstrate the same thing in other SF screens.
Attachments
!Screenshot_20190823-135304.jpg
!Screenshot_20190823-135304.jpg (218.81 KiB) Viewed 138 times
SF user: SnipeyMcSniperFace Id: a78d2d5 Platform: Android
  1. ​Been playing SF every day since Nov 2016.
  2. I don't work for Gameloft - I'm their customer.
  3. Sometimes I find it annoying when changes are made to SF.
  4. Please don't message me asking if I'm on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook. I value privacy therefore no Facebook ever.
  5. No matter how cute it would be, I'm not going to send you a selfie of me dressed in latex as a SF character like Val or Daisy or Iris, etc.
no avatar

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:24 am
SnipeyMcSniperFace wrote:
Thought someone may want to know that the (very annoying) random strip ads are now covering content and buttons that we need to use in the game.

And again - see attached screen dump. Hard to know how many more enemies you have to kill when there is a strip advertisement covering the information.
Attachments
!Screenshot_20190825-221653.jpg
!Screenshot_20190825-221653.jpg (330.17 KiB) Viewed 105 times
SF user: SnipeyMcSniperFace Id: a78d2d5 Platform: Android
  1. ​Been playing SF every day since Nov 2016.
  2. I don't work for Gameloft - I'm their customer.
  3. Sometimes I find it annoying when changes are made to SF.
  4. Please don't message me asking if I'm on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook. I value privacy therefore no Facebook ever.
  5. No matter how cute it would be, I'm not going to send you a selfie of me dressed in latex as a SF character like Val or Daisy or Iris, etc.

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:02 am
Deny location permission.

Settings- manage apps - search sniper fury- check permission- and deny location permission.

Hope you get relief from these types ads.
Am too playing on android but no such things.
Everybody is a Genius.
But, If you judge a Fish by its ability to climb a Tree,  It will spend it's whole life.
Believing that it is ****.