no avatar

PadreMaronno-KTM

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:36 pm
TODAY, AROUND 16.30 , EVERY TIME I PLAY VICTORIUSDAY/EVENTSOLDIER THE GAME CRASH DOWN

NOW 7-16 PM THE GAME KEEP CRASHING IN PVP

LucyvanPelt

Windows PC

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Companion Bot is gone

DESCRIPTION; Today, the start of Arena Week 3, my Tier 4 companion bot appears in my inventory, but it doesn't appear beside my avatar, nor is it present when I TEST DEFENSE.

ACCOUNT INFO: Windows 10, fh4ggd8a
no avatar

Florida Jerry

Windows PC

Companion Bot Gone....

Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:53 pm
Same issue as above. The companion bots show in inventory but you cannot assign them to the room. Issue just started today.
no avatar

Dave R

Windows PC

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:29 pm
Further to my earlier post regarding time warp in GH...
Thewarp I was reporting then was nothing more than a small glitch compared to your later time warp... I had been collecting 566 tokens per mission on Target 10 for the 2nd time through, I refresh my game only to find you have time warped me back to 1 sabotage mission to finish on,,, wait for it... lvl 4 Boss! 6 targets previous. the time I had spent..wasted, the consumables I had used..wasted, the rubies I had bought, and spent.. wasted!
I was forced to play back through targets 4,5,6,7,8,9,and clear every hurdle apart from an actual attack on Target 10 again, I went back to collecting tokens on mission 1, target 10 until the event closed. the response from CC was send screenshots of where you were returned to.
by the time I recieved that email response I had already played through again back to where I was on boss 10, I had no choice... GH is a very time sensitive event, I did not have days to wait for a reply ! I played through collecting tokens but with no heart left in the event, just prior to my reset I had been discussing GH on the GChat, and mentioned that I had saved 139.99k in tokens while playing through the last lvl...  laugh on me again, as moments later you reset me to lvl 3, with just boss to finish, and with a token total of around 4.5k in tokens!      Time and time again you release GH with bugs in it, and always over a weekend when nobody is in the office to fix the problems as they turn up.  Surely it is time for you to pay overtime for a Dev staff to be available throughout the entire GH event.
I wasted a full days continuous day, getting through the levels to finish the 10 levels and then to reach lvl 10 for a second time, to then find myself reset to lvl 3 after that is unacceptable, the time allowed just to complete the sabotage missions for 6 levels was insane.
you ruined yet another Global Hunt event..again!  well done GL you outdid yourselves!
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:35 pm
CRASH RESET PROGRESS BUG!!

Last 2 days ive had this happen.. thought it was a fluke yesterday but happened again today... Yesterday it happened when i was playing pvp.. today it happened when i was doing the current exotic event.. I had upgraded the gun when i got up and rest my base defenses since they ran out while i was sleeping.. played the first 3 events of chapter 5 along with some pvp's... then went off to cook something... came back played the last 2 events of chapter 5 to complete it and an extra one to refill the chest count...

went to go check my base again after finishing the event game crashes... when i log back in again all progress lost for the day... base defenses arent set and events back to where it was when i started this morning... on top of that the black markets changed and lost the items i also bought with gold from there..

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topicn *arena mods

Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:20 pm
Arena mod's suddenly doubles there's previous%. Now almost everyone's mods become 100%.
Attachments
IMG_20190802_213720.jpg
IMG_20190802_213720.jpg (559.68 KiB) Viewed 226 times
Everybody is a Genius.
But, If you judge a Fish by its ability to climb a Tree,  It will spend it's whole life.
Believing that it is ****.

no avatar

nhor

Windows PC

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:23 am
Exclusive Event Weapon
Weapon upgrade bug, total damages of my BB weapon was 26750K and when I upgrade this morning it's downgraded to 26500K.
Platform: Windows 10
Dog tag: b16858f
no avatar

PadreMaronno-KTM

Windows PC

Re: List of major SF bugs

Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:11 am
FROM YESTERDAY, 03-08-19, THE PAGE OF THE WAR IS IN LOADING MODE, RESTARTED, REINSTALLED, BUT NOTHING CHANGES.
PLATFORM: WINDOWS
CLAN: I NABBI - PADREMARONNO - KTM -DOGTAG: FF367H99
Attachments
Annotazione 2019-08-04 090951.png
Annotazione 2019-08-04 090951.png (679.05 KiB) Viewed 192 times
Annotazione 2019-08-04 090921.png
Annotazione 2019-08-04 090921.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 192 times

Next Exit

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:33 pm
Ranking is not happening after playing opponent and winning. Ranking is extraordinarily misbalanced. Fighting against opponents 20 or more ranks lower.  It’s unfair to  them.
Blowed up! He blowed up real good! . . . Real good!

- Farm Film Report SCTV
                      (Check YouTube)

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:01 pm
Weekend teams at it again...

Ad's not loading and loosing the oppertunity to run them again, means no time reductions or refreshes, loosing boxes and tokens.

Just not good enough to **** off for the weekend leaving SF broken, AGAIN!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be ****!
Dog Tag: f8f16c