no avatar

HoundDogHowlie

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:05 pm
so when are they going to fix negative points in arena. here are quotes from my post in the thread about it. and dan's post saying they fixed it. which they haven't.

my post,Re: Arena point deducted: in every match.Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:13 pmi   i'm still getting minus points / points taken away unless i make it to at least the 5th or 4th man standing. i can make it up to 1900 points and it will start deducting all the way down to 1830 or lower. there is no way you can advance like that.

begaining to think it's a programed bug to make you spend real cash to buy stuff.

daniel's posts before i posted mine.Re: Arena point deducted: in every match.Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 amHello,

The bonus arena points are calculated based on:
- Current league/division
- No. of performed kills
- Average rating of your opponents

Regarding the negative values - it shouldn't really happen, as the formula for bonus rating should always have a positive value outcome. We're working on a server-side fix for it as we speak.

Re: Arena point deducted: in every match.Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:13 amWe've deployed the fix.
Please let me know if you are still encountering negative bonus values.

as i said, every time that i would be killed lower than 4th or 5th place i would get a red  minus so manys points sometimes as high as 20 or more. what's the sense in playing if your going to go back down. it's decuting the rewards from the place points. so if you lose right from the get go, you go in the hole.

fix it
no avatar

Hellbringer

Marksman

Windows PC

Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:30 pm
Global Hunt SM upgrades the "upgrade all" button consistently displays an inaccurate amount of tokens required. I've seen 15 and 28 when it takes 55 for the 1* to 2* upgrade, the 40 required for the actual upgrade seems to be accurate. I had over 1000 tokens at the time and plenty of XP cards in my Inventory so neither of those should have any effect. This has happened EVERY GH, why can't it be fixed?
"Take it or leave it." - Julian from Gameloft

freemarketmike

Windows PC

Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:47 pm
Hellbringer wrote:
Global Hunt SM upgrades the "upgrade all" button consistently displays an inaccurate amount of tokens required. I've seen 15 and 28 when it takes 55 for the 1* to 2* upgrade, the 40 required for the actual upgrade seems to be accurate. I had over 1000 tokens at the time and plenty of XP cards in my Inventory so neither of those should have any effect. This has happened EVERY GH, why can't it be fixed?

Their math in GH is completely off, all around.  This bug is in-line with the one I posted the other day about defense/damage points not being accurate, in ANY GH I've ever played.  This is very annoying to people in the software industry (like me) who actually pay attention to details like this.  So, it's either incompetence by GL developers, or purposefully deceptive.  The fact that they don't prioritize these bugs makes me think it's the latter.

Watchdog

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:56 am
I have submitted a ticket with both screenshots and a video.
Last night, I did a pvp. In the front room, I killed 6 of 7 sms. The 7th never appeared, not with spotter nor with thermal. Reluctant to quit. I let the timer run out. While taking screenshots. Once the timer ran out, much to my surprise the board remained open. I could still fire the weapon (which the video clearly shows) and the timer remained at 0:00. 
Attachments
Sniper Fury 7_17_2019 8_08_04 PM.png
Sniper Fury 7_17_2019 8_08_04 PM.png (505.57 KiB) Viewed 258 times

Watchdog

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:00 am
*The video of after the timer ran out is too large to post here.*

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:03 am
HoundDogHowlie wrote:
so when are they going to fix negative points in arena. here are quotes from my post in the thread about it. and dan's post saying they fixed it. which they haven't.

my post,Re: Arena point deducted: in every match.Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:13 pmi   i'm still getting minus points / points taken away unless i make it to at least the 5th or 4th man standing. i can make it up to 1900 points and it will start deducting all the way down to 1830 or lower. there is no way you can advance like that.

begaining to think it's a programed bug to make you spend real cash to buy stuff.

daniel's posts before i posted mine.Re: Arena point deducted: in every match.Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 amHello,

The bonus arena points are calculated based on:
- Current league/division
- No. of performed kills
- Average rating of your opponents

Regarding the negative values - it shouldn't really happen, as the formula for bonus rating should always have a positive value outcome. We're working on a server-side fix for it as we speak.

Re: Arena point deducted: in every match.Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:13 amWe've deployed the fix.
Please let me know if you are still encountering negative bonus values.

as i said, every time that i would be killed lower than 4th or 5th place i would get a red  minus so manys points sometimes as high as 20 or more. what's the sense in playing if your going to go back down. it's decuting the rewards from the place points. so if you lose right from the get go, you go in the hole.

Hello it's fixed, no negative point unlikely you die below 10<.

More - point when you increase your score and division.
There's always a way- if
you're commited.
no avatar

Dave R

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:29 pm
GLOBAL HUNT RESETS
what the hell is going on?? we are just about getting used to the ~warps~ in GC... but to start bringing 'Time Warps' into Global Hunt is taking the proverbial....
I had finished off Boss 6, gone to the shop and bought a load of the time boosts from the newly opened shop tier, I then go back to Tier 6, mission 4, and play through that another 10 times for 138 tokens per pass through, I attempt to go back to the shop, to notice that the game shows I have 1 Sabotage mission to collect?? I check the mission, collect the win and go to the shop... or so I think I will...lol laugh is on me as GL has given me another 'Time Warp'... Boss 6 is showing as unopened, the store is shut and cannot be opened til the Boss has been beat ?? but hang on I beat the boss over 30 mins ago... I check my inventory, and sure enough sitting in my inventory list are the boosts I just bought in the shop ..After, I beat the Boss and opened the shop lvl. BUT... the bl'dy game now tells me I have to beat Boss 6, to go back to the shop! come on GL, this is NOT good enough! every, and I mean 'every' GH has been full of Bugs. I have had strange things happen, but resetting the clock and making me play the Boss again is a new one on me... what other little surprises do you have in store for me? is it worth my continuing to play? or am I stuck in a GH Groundhog Day? doomed to do the same things over and over? the missions, I accept, the replaying of Boss fights once lvl 10 has been reached, I accept, but replaying of Boss fights mid lvl GH I do NOT accept, you have had me playing for an hour just to end up where I was, just because of another of your GH Bugs. you have had plenty of time to get these events sorted, each GH is just a repeat of the one before, but with a change of weapon, and sm outfits... why can't you get one to play right?
no avatar

pmharden

Windows PC

Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:02 pm
NOt sure why I am even bothering reporting this on a Saturday, but the reconnects are happening way to much!  Extend Global hunt an extra day or 2. Please. Can't make progress this way!
no avatar

Pratique

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:25 am
J en n ai mare  que votre jeux bloque tout le temps et qui me fait toujours  perdre  in fait même bloque mon gsm et réponde  en français  svp
no avatar

TheSlate

Windows PC

Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:42 am
Okay, been reported a couple of times by others but chronoboost on the Vector assault when paired with keen affinity is not working since update 37, given this is a "go-to" for many players core attacks when will we see a fix?