dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:18 pm
DESCRIPTION OF FAULT: Trial By Fire missions limited

DETAILS: I am only getting one mission repeatedly on trial by fire.

"No More Running"

Ive completed R27 if thats relevant

PLATFORM: Android
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Roy T

Windows PC

Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:29 pm
dm2912 wrote:

"No More Running"

I'm lucky enough to only see the "No More Running" assault mission - it has 3 Molotovs

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:09 pm
Roy T wrote:
dm2912 wrote:

"No More Running"

I'm lucky enough to only see the "No More Running" assault mission - it has 3 Molotovs

well yes, its useful if you want to complete the 20 molotov battle pass mission. (as i did)

but its bloody tedious if you want to play the Trial by Fire event :D
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:43 pm
PC version one day behind on daily sign-in rewards again, Steam is okay, both on Eur DC.

I'm not worried about the individual reward, but about what else it will effect, and why did changes happen that caused this and no one at GL noticed!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pessed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

Ragnarokk

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:24 pm
darwindesign wrote:
Once you equip the sleeping gas wait for a second or two before hitting 'fight' and I think you will probably find that issue goes away.

Hmmm.. will try it. Before the update i didn't had to wait a few seconds to hit the fight button.
"Fire and Blood" - GoT
DogTag: a9gfee98

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:33 pm
Ragnarokk wrote:
darwindesign wrote:
Once you equip the sleeping gas wait for a second or two before hitting 'fight' and I think you will probably find that issue goes away.

Hmmm.. will try it. Before the update i didn't had to wait a few seconds to hit the fight button.

Have you ever noticed when you are in spec-ops and you sometimes have a delay from when you apply a soldier, drone, or gambit and when you can hit 'start'? Or in PvP when you have no energy and you put in a free energy gambit but there is a slight delay before you can hit 'fight'? I think what is going on is that the fight button is right below where you select the gambit so a player can hit one after the other very fast and if there is any kind of lag to GL's servers then it gets the message to take your gambit but it does not get the message in time to remove the ememies. Daniel disagrees with me as they can't reproduce it but try it and find out for yourself.
One foot out the door.

Ragnarokk

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:55 pm
darwindesign wrote:
Have you ever noticed when you are in spec-ops and you sometimes have a delay from when you apply a soldier, drone, or gambit and when you can hit 'start'? Or in PvP when you have no energy and you put in a free energy gambit but there is a slight delay before you can hit 'fight'? I think what is going on is that the fight button is right below where you select the gambit so a player can hit one after the other very fast and if there is any kind of lag to GL's servers then it gets the message to take your gambit but it does not get the message in time to remove the ememies. Daniel disagrees with me as they can't reproduce it but try it and find out for yourself.

Well yes.. i have noticed in spec ops lately that drones and synergy gambits are many a times taking longer to take effect. Even sometimes the whole squad setup disappears which i have already reported.
Even in pvps the 'free energy' and 'free refresh' gambit takes longer to recognize.
I really do think that server is taking longer to relay information.. because in pvps even when im active and doing pvps, i get no notification of being attacked and when i restart the game after stumbling onto some glitch..i see that i have been attacked by the same person multiple times (sometimes even 3-4 times) and the time stamp of the 1st of his successive attack shows around 10-12 min before.
Why didn't i get the notification when that person did his first attack?
"Fire and Blood" - GoT
DogTag: a9gfee98

Patrick P.

Windows PC

Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:15 am
Ragnarokk wrote:
darwindesign wrote:
Have you ever noticed when you are in spec-ops and you sometimes have a delay from when you apply a soldier, drone, or gambit and when you can hit 'start'? Or in PvP when you have no energy and you put in a free energy gambit but there is a slight delay before you can hit 'fight'? 

I noticed today this delay as well. I was checking my internet connection, running speedtest. So there must be something on GL's end as everything on my network is running fine.
no avatar

elfaucon

Steam

Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:57 am
Hello everyone, I noticed in recent days that I do not receive the daily rewards, I support to continue but no rewards, there is still no weapons plan R27 in the packs on the platform steam

Dicky

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:22 am
Lock and Drone with Asian Garden mission without drones. Again another **** up of categories.
Played 10 mission: 6 are Asian Garden, 2 Showdrones. Nice...