no avatar

Killer_Rabbit

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 pm
Found another bug, minor one.  When doing a mouse over of an opponents squad mates to see perks they have,  You get a string error as shown in the pic.Image
no avatar

Janneman1967

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:26 pm
Came across the protector you can get in the VIP event several times. Should have shield but each time it was without.

3ACPAHE©

Steam

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:56 pm
after the update, the *chrono +* (E) button does not work
Dog Tag: k223dh9

blaireau

Windows PC

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 pm
The ruby cost to rush timers in Spec Ops is experiencing a few issues.  And is not just a graphics issue.  I was charged 188 rubies when I just blindly clicked the RUSH button on a 1 minute Op expecting it to cost me only 1 ruby.
Attachments
SpecOps.jpg
SpecOps.jpg (630.07 KiB) Viewed 331 times

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:05 am
This update is an utter mess. Three major bugs involving Rubies

1. The ruby cost for opening new spec ops is wrong. No idea what you get charged, but its wrong.

2. the ruby cost for rushing spec ops is very very wrong, it will display in some instances a low ruby amount but charge you a much higher ruby amount, in some cases a very high amount for a 1 minute op

3. The black market refresh. No matter how many times you refresh it still displays "10 rbies" as the refresh cost, but of course, it charges you full price. So its very difficult to keep track of and players who dont realise and think its 10 rubies every time will lose their rubies if they are not careful

three massive bugs that seriously effect the main in game currency of rubies.

Im in the mode where i think i will stop playing for a few days because its too easy to either hit the wrong thing, or get ripped off in some way and trash ruby savings.
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 am
blaireau wrote:
The ruby cost to rush timers in Spec Ops is experiencing a few issues.  And is not just a graphics issue.  I was charged 188 rubies when I just blindly clicked the RUSH button on a 1 minute Op expecting it to cost me only 1 ruby.
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-07-11-07-38-15-857_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM.png
Screenshot_2019-07-11-07-38-15-857_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM.png (452.99 KiB) Viewed 310 times
Everybody is a Genius.
But, If you judge a Fish by its ability to climb a Tree,  It will spend it's whole life.
Believing that it is ****.

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:00 am
 3. The black market refresh. No matter how many times you refresh it still displays "10 rbies" as the refresh cost, but of course, it charges you full price. So its very difficult to keep track of and players who dont realise and think its 10 rubies every time will lose their rubies if they are not careful.

it's takes time to refresh the costs. 

Another issue am unable to send request clan join and they are unable to send invitation.
Both places a message, already sent request/invitation.
issue from yesterday, but can join clan using previous invitation.
Everybody is a Genius.
But, If you judge a Fish by its ability to climb a Tree,  It will spend it's whole life.
Believing that it is ****.

no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:22 am
PVP - If the protector is aiming his gun directly at you to "protect" the sm that is also in front of you, you cant shoot past that sm to hit the protector... It blocks all the shots despite the protector being higher than the sm... it acts like your still trying to shoot the other sm... ive had to trick it into aiming at another sm just so i could kill it...

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 am
Tridev Bhattacharya wrote:
 3. The black market refresh. No matter how many times you refresh it still displays "10 rbies" as the refresh cost, but of course, it charges you full price. So its very difficult to keep track of and players who dont realise and think its 10 rubies every time will lose their rubies if they are not careful.

it's takes time to refresh the costs. 

well mine hasnt refreshed after an hour. how long exactly am i supposed to wait.

more spec ops disasters..

Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Pale Rider

Windows PC

Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:03 am
Been testing my defense. I have 2 SMs that are shielded yet their shields aren't equipped. William the assassin and Billy the protector. I have a shielded suppressor and there is no problem with him.