no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:12 am
PVP Bases with Wargul defending i noticed a bug today when attacking with the RPG Weapons... When Wargul moves for its final in your face attack the first 3 shots from my RPG would go right through it like it wasnt even standing there... wasnt shooting at its head was shooting center mass of its chest... the whole time its knife moving towards you... after those 3 shots the RPG started to actually hit Wargul and it taking damage...

its not limited to 1 sm per pvp attack.. if the base has more than one it happens each time they appear right in front of you.... anywhere else in the base it appears shooting it with a rocket lands blows every time... but once it appears right in front of you the rockets pass through like its not there for the first 3 shots...
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:56 pm
Pop up Xbox add still locking mid video, only way to get out of it is to close and restart the game.
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:18 pm
The Xbox videos have made the game unplayable, they open every couple of minutes and the only way to close them is to restart the game.
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:34 pm
Can someone at GL sort this out? the Xbox video is still popping up every few minutes which is making the game unplayable.

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:50 pm
Anyone else get the 'Hangman's Noose Offer' pop up and have it crash their machine, working fine till that then non-responsive system and had to reboot!!!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be ****!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:47 pm
The problem with the game crashing when skipping PvP opponents that happened a month ago is back since the update. The game has crashed 4 times now in the last 10 minutes.

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:22 am
The game crashed during warlord 3 times, and it's same for me every warlord, before and after update problem is same.
And black victory after each 25 or 50 + PvP
There's always a way- if
you're commited.
no avatar

mich62

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:11 am
IPX wrote:
The problem with the game crashing when skipping PvP opponents that happened a month ago is back since the update. The game has crashed 4 times now in the last 10 minutes.

confirm that
on refresh using gambit its ok but not when refreshing gold. after fourth of fifth refresh game shuts down
no avatar

Saifkungda

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:12 am
IPX wrote:

confirm that
on refresh using gambit its ok but not when refreshing gold. after fourth of fifth refresh game shuts down
Same problem in my account too
no avatar

VIPOD

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:08 pm
Daniel, since y'day probably 30 to 40 attempted logins and 30 to 40 crashes - deleted the game and left alone over night, reloade this morning about an hour ago, 4 attempted log in 4 crashes.... maybe time just to delete permanently??