Longgun

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:05 pm
I 'm having the same problem with game freeze with the same adds. This game has more bugs than a ant farm yet players still rack up their credit credit cards on it.
  p)  It's hard to understand  how some people function  p)

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 pm
Still the only ads presented feckin Candy Crush, still the same result frozen game and no reward.

Do 'The Weekend Team' get paid extra to **** of players?
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pessed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:44 pm
Decker wrote:
EVERY Candy Crush ad locks up, you can't close it, fed up having to restart over and over...

Same issue... for me its not locking up because the candy pieces are still moving around... its just the close button acts like its not there... if i close the game and come back in i get credit for watching the video.. but still annoying to have to close and reload the game... they had this same error awhile back... took them forever to sort it out as it happened over a holiday week... then took another week after they were supposed to be back to get around fixing it..

Longgun

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:02 pm
The only reason I stay on this game is to see what GL will messup next. As you can see there is no limit to the entertainment.
  p)  It's hard to understand  how some people function  p)

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:20 pm
First I'm starting to see some ads that aren't Candy Feckin Crush (or CFC for short) but a new one sneaks in...

Defeated Big Tuma and returned to the screen showing not only had I NOT but he's left with 8 yes EIGHT energy, so is that worth another 18 dog tags???
Attachments
WTF.PNG
WTF.PNG (361.76 KiB) Viewed 240 times
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:50 pm
Old bug in PVP has returned as well... the player in the vault room doesnt come out at all so your stuck waiting for the timer to burn down for a loss... or if the clone is equipped with the base they stay hidden behind the posts the whole time forcing you to burn a piercing while the clones out in the open.. ironically if you dont get to the hidden one in time it can still kill you despite it being behind the posts...
no avatar

Meg2010

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:23 pm
Sparky83 wrote:
Decker wrote:
EVERY Candy Crush ad locks up, you can't close it, fed up having to restart over and over...

Same issue... for me its not locking up because the candy pieces are still moving around... its just the close button acts like its not there... if i close the game and come back in i get credit for watching the video.. but still annoying to have to close and reload the game... they had this same error awhile back... took them forever to sort it out as it happened over a holiday week... then took another week after they were supposed to be back to get around fixing it..

Same issue.... All I get is Candy Crush ads,  on free rubies, free chest, and free spin, you have to restart the game everytime to collect 1 reward Ive tried resetting the game same issue. It has been happening since the weekend!

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:30 pm
Nothing yet on what's going on with the Clan Ops challenge??? Big Tuma still sitting on 8 health left wanting 18 tags to finish him off!!!

Still majority of ads are CFC!!!

No one working this week then?

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:21 pm
First time I've seen tumbleweed roll across a forum!

Seriously no-one answering all these issues - let alone doing anything about them, but keep those credit cards ready to spend folks, that part will always be up to date and working.
no avatar

kramsito

Windows PC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:28 pm
I noticed while using the Rabbit Holo Badge on my defensive player that I am not getting the "+1 Allied point for sucessful PVP".  Do you only get the AP for offensive wins?