no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Re: Exclusive weapon event: Alien Sky

Sun May 26, 2019 9:42 pm
ΔΛVIΔ wrote:
>>> LOCATION: Exclusive weapon event: Alien Sky / Chapter 4 / Mission 4

>>> DESCRIPTION: Playing new exclusive weapon event and already 2nd time got an issue: kill the Elite, then the last breath light thing appeared but didn't run, instead it acts as the Elite still alive. I can't kill it and eventually mission failed

>>> REPRODUCTION: Let the Elite start flying towards you, then kill him

>>> ACCOUNT INFO: DT: f15773h9

I had similar on the same mission... Killed the elite.. moved onto taking down the drones...  second later im killed with it saying "dont let the enemies get to close". but nothing was close to me... it was like i never even killed the elite... it wasnt a respawn or anything like that it was immediately after killing the elite i had just scrolled over to shoot a drone when *bam* your dead...

Which makes me want to ask since ive noticed it with the other missions as well... why are their Last chance and invisible sm's in the special event this time?? they were never in any of the others...
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 pm
Elites, RPG's and snipers are still killing after they are killed off in the Alien Sky missions... During my previous post i hadnt experienced it with the RPG's and snipers yet... now they are doing it too.. once they start their attack and you kill them off you still die... its like you never even killed them... also the last breath things that are spawning the flash bangs in alien sky you cant shoot them away either.. lost a couple missions because of those as well since theyre read as being alive while theyre counting down.
no avatar

Tridev Bhattacharya

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 31, 2019 9:19 pm
My game freeze while opening carates, after that have to restart game but it's not connect for a time period 10-20 min different types of error with multiple restart. 

Please do something.

ahfe752f
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-05-31-01-53-11-255_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM.png
Screenshot_2019-05-31-01-53-11-255_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftFWHM.png (592.19 KiB) Viewed 391 times
There's always a way- if
you're commited.
no avatar

Saifkungda

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:39 am
I am facing reconnect issue most of time. I have a good wifi connection but still facing that problem.
no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:44 pm
When you press the Armor Piercing bullet, it doesn't make a sound like it used too,
you have to look down there to the counter to see if its equiped
Name: AaSa
Clan: Jeagle Corp

We're looking for strong and active snipers.
Lvl 17 Core

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:21 pm
EVERY Candy Crush ad locks up, you can't close it, fed up having to restart over and over...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pessed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:13 pm
Seriously can you disable the Candy Crush ads, every bloody time, so no extra rewards on PvP or anything, just close game as the ads won't close!!!

Idkc

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:56 am
Decker wrote:
Seriously can you disable the Candy Crush ads, every bloody time, so no extra rewards on PvP or anything, just close game as the ads won't close!!!

Although its been seen in a number of past updates, the current update 36 is by far the worst for me for game freezes/crashes which seem to be caused by a conflict of ads (whether in-game pop-ups or otherwise) trying to load (as well as other times due to a busy/overloaded server); sometimes, the freeze/crash occurs before/during/or right-after the ad loads, and it occurs daily, very frequent most times, less at others (prob'ly dependg on which ads are trying to load at the time), and will crash/freeze the game no matter what is going on, eg while playing pvp, navigating screens, setting a spec-op, etc, and it remains very aggravating and time wasting; surely the code can be fixed to stop this conflict, and by the way I've crash-lost pvp matches before they start, during the match, and even after the kill-shot.

Also, GL how about adding a shortcut button option from the home screen to the challenges menu screen, like there is already to base, missions, pvp, etc, to do away with having to do 3 screen selects to get to warlord and other challenges.
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 pm
Decker wrote:
EVERY Candy Crush ad locks up, you can't close it, fed up having to restart over and over...

I have the same problem with the pop up Xbox add, gets a couple of secs into the add then it locks and I have to restart the game, had to do this 4 times in the last 10-15mins

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:56 pm
And it continues, unfortunately the weekend team must be on it now as the ONLY ad I get now is the candy crush footballing gummy bear, the one that always locks up the game.

This means that either watch the ads for freebies or extra rewards from PvP are not available as even if you have watched it and restarted you don't get the reward just a prompt to watch it again.

I know they are 3rd party ads GL but you are the ones presenting them - so test them first will ya!