no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:04 pm
This is happening to everyone as i see
Name: AaSa
Clan: Jeagle Corp

We're looking for strong and active snipers.
Lvl 13 Core
no avatar

jassim123

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 am
I can't see any new event, it's only shows coming soon. I have force stop the app and clear cache but still not showing the new event
I NEITHER TAKE IT NOR LEAVE IT
no avatar

BaZoooKa

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:08 am
Hello
i have been active member in Espana clan. We have had several wars in the last days with clans with core level 15, however, at the time we do the attack to the core there is no damage made to the core.
also, soldiers and drones defending the core are not damaged by the shots, and they do not die unless using karma. You only have three karma, so you don’t even have chance to complete one single attack.

How is it possible that a Level 13 core with very high attacking power, cannot make any damage to a level 15 core? We are not sure if this is a bug or a programming problem, but those clans with cores at level 15 win all their wars since no other clan (even top clans) can make them any harm.

id: e987389b

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:15 am
BaZoooKa wrote:
...those clans with cores at level 15 win all their wars since no other clan (even top clans) can make them any harm...

Not all. When a level 15 attacks a level 16 or higher every hit to the core does negative damage (as opposed to none) so they loose by playing.
One foot out the door.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:30 am
why is this like this.. Im presuming its intended and not a bug

this is correct: 24 hours mission with 2 x 20% and 1 x 10% reduction - 50% reduction altogether, brings mission down to 12 hours.

Now look what happens when you apply the windfall token doubling the mission length and reward.

it "doubles" to 1 day 12 hours.. it only takes off the base 50% time, not 50% of the new time

Im presuming its intentional, but, in my eyes its a bug because its dumb.
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

GameOnMates

Windows PC

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:32 pm
Found what may be a bug with the Contagion Blackout (and most sniper weapons so I've been informed from my clan leader)

Seems when 1 shotting a shielded sm  90% of the time I'm getting a multi kill from it, just the one sm there is no other one near it at the time. EDIT: Just tested SM using my own defence, definately getting multikill from squadmates ECHO, WYATT, BILLY and DELTA.
Dog Tag: bf2631e
Platform: Windows 10
Ingame: AlphaTango
no avatar

thundersap

Windows PC

CONTAGION BLACKOUT gun from events

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:21 pm
- Description: while i have finish the event and i get the gun"" CONTAGION BLACKOUT" yesterday
20/01/2019..today i cant found it....i logged out and logged in many times but nothing....
ckout- Reproduction: - Account info: k37759,, windows 10 

ARusso

Windows PC

Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 am
Can't purchase the ruby subscription. Popup says 'coose another item. This item no longer offered in SF'
no avatar

GameOnMates

Windows PC

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:05 pm
Seems to be an issue with the Godlike boost, I've tested a few times and seems to be acting a bit like the sleeping gas boost, I can 1 shot the drones as per normal but seems no squadmates at all are showing up for battle.
Dog Tag: bf2631e
Platform: Windows 10
Ingame: AlphaTango
no avatar

GameOnMates

Windows PC

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:50 pm
GWD wrote:
GREAT!

Now STFU. Oops, too late.
Attachments