no avatar

Bkhurricane305

Google Play (Android)

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:58 am
Sorry guys, but I'm having a bit of an issue. All the weapons in my arsenal have diminished spec for some reason. Please help.

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:45 pm
Bkhurricane305 wrote:
Sorry guys, but I'm having a bit of an issue. All the weapons in my arsenal have diminished spec for some reason. Please help.

It would help to have several screen shots of the problem weapons.

Meanwhile, if you have changed your armor at all it will affect your weapon values. Try different load-outs with boosts for your particular weapon(s). Check that first. If you don't know how, just post back for directions.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

Point_n_go

Windows PC

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:35 pm
Although the crashes have reduced from the initial few days after the update they are still happening on a very frequent basis.. 5-10 times a day.

It's wearing very thin now and I'm starting to lose interest in SF because of it. Sort it out GL, ffs.

RaZZeR

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:25 am
I'm upgrading squad member in GH 6 event (the molotov), from Tier 5 - Tier 6, but my token just enough to advance the level of squadmate to lvl 62, then the button for spending token disappear because my current level is 59, so i'm stuck at Tier 5 molotov at level 62 with no chance for upgrading. The other squadmates now are at Tier 7 except the molotov, because i'm make sure my token enough to pass 1 Tier completely before press the button. Any idea for solving this issue?

Roy T

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:29 am
@RaZZeR As you seem to be at level 59, you will not be able to upgrade that squad much higher - if at all.

EDIT: You're right, squad level seems to be independent of your level.  Also, I've said elsewhere, if you have zero XP cards then that prevents you from upgrading any of this squad - have a quick check to make sure you have at leats 1 XP card.  If not, open a crate or run a PvP until you get one

RaZZeR

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:56 am
Roy T wrote:
@RaZZeR As you seem to be at level 59, you will not be able to upgrade that squad much higher - if at all.

I could level up the others to the max, but the tokens must enough to pass each tier.
Assault
RPG
Elite
Protector

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:07 pm
RaZZeR wrote:
I'm upgrading squad member in GH 6 event (the molotov), from Tier 5 - Tier 6, but my token just enough to advance the level of squadmate to lvl 62, then the button for spending token disappear because my current level is 59, so i'm stuck at Tier 5 molotov at level 62 with no chance for upgrading. The other squadmates now are at Tier 7 except the molotov, because i'm make sure my token enough to pass 1 Tier completely before press the button. Any idea for solving this issue?

you can only use XP cards to upgrade an SM to your level

however

You can send the SM on spec ops, or have him defend your base and he gains XP for each succesful spec op and each succesful base defence.

that is how you upgrade beyond your level
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 3/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:24 am
Roy T wrote:

EDIT: You're right, squad level seems to be independent of your level.  Also, I've said elsewhere, if you have zero XP cards then that prevents you from upgrading any of this squad - have a quick check to make sure you have at leats 1 XP card.  If not, open a crate or run a PvP until you get one

dm2912 wrote:
you can only use XP cards to upgrade an SM to your level

however

You can send the SM on spec ops, or have him defend your base and he gains XP for each succesful spec op and each succesful base defence.

that is how you upgrade beyond your level

AGAIN!! To be clear here Folks... WE ARE NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT A BUG IN THE REGULAR SQUADMATES THAT YOU CAN ASSIGN TO DEFEND YOUR BASE!!! The sm we are reporting the bugs for is in the GLOBAL HUNT missions... they do not require XP cards to update them... You use the Bounty Tokens acquired from playing the BH missions or attacking the bosses to upgrade the squadmates... Nore are they tied to the users current level for maxing them out... there is a problem with the rental SM's for the Global Hunt event where the upgrade button just randomly disappears prior to maxing them out and acts like that sm is maxed out... some users have reported the problem after getting their SM to tier 4... others at 5.. for me it was tier 6... ive got 2 at level 7 the rest are all stuck at 6's..

SoniaR

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 am
1) There is still bug in assaults drawing fire to themselves. After they do that any other soldiers did not attack, assassins stand like Lot's wife.
2) There is one "invisible" gear on wich multi-shot set bonus not working in the second part of PvP (maybe it's intended).
no avatar

AlanL

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:49 pm
Trophy count has been reset and I am gaining trophies as normal from PVP, but there seems to be an issue with the leagues. When I go to the "My League" screen it says to play one match to get ranked in the new league season. Just an FYI