no avatar

Janneman1967

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:14 pm
Janneman1967 wrote:
One of my presets is emperor's guard with vector scope. had it happen 2 times (within a couple of minutes) that after a battle the weapon changed (mortar storm). Mortar storm is the weapon i have selected in my defense preset. 
Happened also when selecting another preset.

After trying a few things i came to the conclusion it happened every time after i went to my base or looked at the page wera al the info of my account is shown.

Do something about this quick. Lost multiple times because of this. Even happened that Vector Scope was shown as weapon and when starting i ended up with mortar storm.
no avatar

Tony M

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:13 pm
Mini Ops

No Xmas Packages (collectibles) in Helicopter Mission

Using Effigy with Emperors Guard , get a Destroy 3 Helicopters mission, no packages show.

Not happening with other mission using Effigy & Emperors Guard. Has occurred 3 times

beh02a Win10 pc

(also noticed using iron will didn't get any Helicopter mission. Are missions linked to weapon choice?)
The only thing more accurate than enemy fire is friendly fire.

no avatar

flauschi80

Steam

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:17 pm
mini ops

I have the same issue

viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=662736

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:17 pm
non-existant easter eggs in christmas mini ops (which thanks to iron will i can actually play with a mouse even with controllers disabled on android) :D

Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Swilcan

Windows PC

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:38 am
Had the same issue with weapon defaulting to defensive weapon for the first PvP battle in Mini-Op after I change gear.  But it only happens for me if the defensive set up has a prototype weapon.  I tried my defensive set up with the 3 different prototypes, 3 different exotics(an RPG, an AR and a SR) and a regular AR and SR.  Tried each setup twice after changing gear and all 6 times with a prototype it changed the weapon but the 10 times with non-prototype weapons there was no issue.
no avatar

flauschi80

Steam

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:46 am
now I had in Mini-Ops Conquest ( PvP ) the regular Weapon that's equipped in Slot #6 ( was not shown before )

no chance to win

and several times in flashback the Mission with the Helicopters

next Try :equipped an exotic in #6 ->  I started conquest -> loading screen -> game crashed
Attachments
20181216112225_1.jpg
20181216112225_1.jpg (271.36 KiB) Viewed 190 times
no avatar

flauschi80

Steam

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:02 pm
mini Ops - Conquest

game crashes after hitting PvP or conquest without showing the screen for selecting the the base to attack

Nakhshon

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:33 am
Daniel! After playing few dys with the new Update, I find the quantity and the type of "bugs" to be unprecedented. Here are just a few examples (not an exhaustive list):
1. sniper that resurrects himself alone, without any help (in pvp);
2. in missions, sinpers not only resurrect, they dance with each other, while other snipers do not emit the red beam, that indicates he is targetting you;
3. in core attack, various enemy SMs just show up on screen, do not attack, instead start dancing with each other, until one of them hits you and you're dead.
4. in pvp, 2nd room just black;
5. in pvp, first room, after killing all SMs, the screen stilll indicates that there is one more, although the radar doesn't show where that one remaining enemy SM is hiding. Timeer reaches zero, but it won't even register a defeat;
6. in spec ops, when unequipping a SM, the screen remains the same and you have to manually exit in order to equip a different SM. Very clumsy.

There's more, but I think this should do for now. Also, The new Base set-up is very clumsy. The old way was much better, since you could see everything you needed to see in one room. Change iit back, please. Most frustrting is the lack of any inventory button. You have to go through several steps to get into your profile and only then is the inventory button available. Finally, the Squadmate roster button in the My Base screen is too small, compared to the other buttons. Like I said, give us back the old set-up. It was much more efficient.
μολὼν λαβέ
no avatar

Point_n_go

Windows PC

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:44 pm
Since the update there seems to be more crashes than ever, at least in the 10 months or so I've been playing ... about 10 crashes every day since Friday, which is more than I had in the 3 months previous. i've disabled fast loading etc but still happening.

This is one of those things that really sucks the fun out of playing SF.

Clinton Ray

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topics

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:42 pm
BUG IN Supressors… using ole glory and vector assault after using multishot kill all and letting the supressors revive they just stand there playing with their self....
Attachments
Screenshot (193a).jpg
Screenshot (193a).jpg (387.44 KiB) Viewed 97 times
Screenshot (192a).jpg
later in safe fight
Screenshot (192a).jpg (391.17 KiB) Viewed 95 times