Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

List of major SF bugs

Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:38 pm
Let's have a fresh start with this topic.
You can still find the old one here: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=376780

If you've encountered a bug or any kind of issue, feel free to post all the details here.

To keep everything clean & to help us identify the issue quickly, try to provide the following information (keep the format):
- Location: Where does the issue occurs (PvP, Event, campaign / All)
- Description: Describe the behavior with as many details as possible
- Reproduction: If you know how to reproduce it, some steps will be really useful ( 1. Go in PVP / 2. Use Spotter / 3. Shoot devices / 4. Notice bug --- Something like this)
- Account info: Your dogtag and platform

You don't have to fill in all the points above, but try to cover as many as possible.

Cheers!

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: [New] Bug report topic

Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:34 pm
Below is a form to copy and paste for reporting bugs:

>>> LOCATION:

>>> DESCRIPTION;

>>> REPRODUCTION;

>>> ACCOUNT INFO:
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

AaSa

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:03 pm
>>> LOCATION: PvP

>>> DESCRIPTION; I used sleeping gas byt the squadmates were still there,

>>> REPRODUCTION; It happened only once,i used sleeping gas several times and didn;t happen again

>>> ACCOUNT INFO: Android

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:31 pm
Clans
The only people in a clan that can not see how many members have voted for either a sector in domination, or voted for war, are the only people in the clan that can do anything about those votes.

Why? Why can officers in a clan not see vote numbers?
Asphalt 8: Player ID - 0595e
235 Vehicles: 225/229 Max'd - 195 Pro'd. 5867 Licenses / 2351 stars (+15 removed) / 1085 helmets.
Most recent acquisitions: Ferrari 488 Pista, Hyundai i30 N, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series, SSC Ultimate Aero XT
Sniper Fury: Dog Tag - b1ed4a [previously Gameloft ID: b1ed4... and before that 1ed4]

"The player shouldn't have to keep working around Gameloft's incompetence to enjoy a game." - FANTASTICVOYAGE
no avatar

jassim123

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:35 am
1)When I change my name after a day or two it automatically roll back to my prev name.
2)while playing spec ops all running ops turn to green for a minute or two, in this time I can't run any ops I have to wait till it backs to normal 
3)global chat freezes frequently,so many restart needed to get the rooms from which I got bounced. 
4)results freezing issue,mostly while playing pvp, lost win streak, energy and consumables loss. You guys said its visual error and for me it's not
I NEITHER TAKE IT NOR LEAVE IT

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:11 am
AaSa wrote:
>>> LOCATION: PvP

>>> DESCRIPTION; I used sleeping gas byt the squadmates were still there,

>>> REPRODUCTION; It happened only once,i used sleeping gas several times and didn;t happen again

>>> ACCOUNT INFO: Android

This is a known issue that occurs randomly. We are investigating it. 
In the meantime, our Customer Care team can refund the boosters after checking your account.

Game Community Manager

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 am
jassim123 wrote:
1)When I change my name after a day or two it automatically roll back to my prev name.
Does it revert to your Facebook name? Perhaps our Customer Care team can help with this matter. 
2)while playing spec ops all running ops turn to green for a minute or two, in this time I can't run any ops I have to wait till it backs to normal 
We'll look into it. Does it get fixed if you restart the game as well?
3)global chat freezes frequently,so many restart needed to get the rooms from which I got bounced. 
We are constantly trying to improve the chat system. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
4)results freezing issue,mostly while playing pvp, lost win streak, energy and consumables loss. You guys said its visual error and for me it's not
Could you please contact us via the in-game Customer Care button? Mention the date and time of that particular PVP attack so we can take a look into it.

Game Community Manager

Commandos

Windows PC

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:48 pm
After the PvP attack I got only one trophy.
In bases no any soldier or dron... Avatar is come all in white color, something as ghost.
Dog tag:f10c779
Platform: Windows 10
I'm not use anything of boost
Attachments
1_point.jpg
1_point.jpg (129.91 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
Fortunately make little things. Play for fun. Hate just cheaters

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

[New] Bug report topic

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:52 am
@Commandos, sounds like a known issue. It occurs randomly (very rare), but restarting the game should resolve it.

Game Community Manager

freddy.k

Windows PC

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:59 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
@Commandos, sounds like a known issue. It occurs randomly (very rare), but restarting the game should resolve it.

Rare.............lol
Cela arrive au moins 3/4 fois dans une journée , voir parfois plus !!!