Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Diana Gameloft wrote:
*Stats
Thermal: 10s
Scope: 4x
Stability: 50%
Mag size: 50
Affinity: Unstable - Overpower (increases your chance of performing critical hits by +25%)

Is this really the updated fully upgraded stats? Assuming this exotic performs similar to the AR's that share the same appearancee this is quite disapointing. What I expected you to post is...
Thermal: 12s
Scope: 6x
Stability: 80%
Mag size: 65
One foot out the door.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Daniel Gameloft wrote:
dm2912 wrote:
I wish they would move the battlepass/warlord alert to somewhere more like this...

when you want to put a pvp boost on and you have to wait for a day while god knows how many different status alerts repeatedly slide in and out is mindnumbing

literally anywhere but where they are (or bottom right obviously)

Noted. :)

We'll make some changes for the Battle Pass notifications. The frequency of the pop-ups will be reduced starting with UPD29.

if it just turns off notifications for levels youve already completed would be a help.

when you have cleared all the way up to 9 and you are still getting notifications for headshot tasks in r6 or 7

getting told every 15 minutes that your karma is full when its already full is another one thats pretty redundant
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

Point_n_go

Windows PC

Similar to a previous post, although I don't think it should go as far as offering a full 7* umbro along with further, lower level ones, it would be good to be able to make a 7* at the end of the event.

My biggest gripe with BP is the lack of variation in the rewards from one BP to the next. You keep offering similar flags, bullet skins, camo etc which are next to useless if you've done any of the previous BP's. Cycle them every few events by all means but don't make every BP the same. I probably won't bother with premium this time because of it and unless it changes next time I doubt I'll buy premium then either. It'd be nice to see some thought going into the rewards.. perhaps offer a 24 hour shield to be used as and when, or something else currently not in the game like a hefty weapon boost card. I'm just spouting thoughts off the top of my head but you get the idea.
no avatar

Lewis2019

Windows PC

My biggest gripe with BP is the lack of variation in the rewards from one BP to the next. You keep offering similar flags, bullet skins, camo etc which are next to useless if you've done any of the previous BP's. Cycle them every few events by all means but don't make every BP the same. I probably won't bother with premium this time because of it and unless it changes next time I doubt I'll buy premium then either. It'd be nice to see some thought going into the rewards.. perhaps offer a 24 hour shield to be used as and when, or something else currently not in the game like a hefty weapon boost card. I'm just spouting thoughts off the top of my head but you get the idea.

I  fully agree with the sentiment you express. The "premium" battle pass seems to be a one- trick pony!
R.I.P. Sniper Fury. Update 33. 
no avatar

Grzymisław

Windows PC

I agree with you guys regarding the rewards, but a stick has always two ends.
They cannot put into premium guns with damage going through the roof. They need to balance it a little, because each time they would need to put there more and more powerful things which would really screw the balance.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying everything is perfect. That is why I bought premium for first (champion gear) and third (flag) battle pass. Skipped second, because there was nothing useful to me.
Also this doesn't have any gear but is also cheaper, consider this as well.
Clan: Polscy Najemnicy (Polish Mercenaries)
Dog Tag: f7677709
no avatar

Don H.

Windows PC

It now appears that Scarab's Bite a (Weapon Mission) no longer registers in BP.
The BP Lvl 2 'Complete 1 Milestone in any event' does not trigger a completed task.
Surely Scarab's Bite is an 'Event' and as such should be counted?? It works for Global Hunt.

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Was posted here on Forum that new format dose not count for Warlord on first time this new format was introduced like the old version. Just hope a oversite by GL. GL please fix.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

@Don H, David, while Scarab's Bite is indeed an event, it doesn't contain any milestone rewards. Please refer to ones like "Shooting Gallery" and "Headcount" from the Challenges list of events.

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Roy T

Windows PC

Daniel Gameloft wrote:
@Don H, David, while Scarab's Bite is indeed an event, it doesn't contain any milestone rewards. Please refer to ones like "Shooting Gallery" and "Headcount" from the Challenges list of events.

@Daniel - your advice is good for during the week.  But, at the week-end the ONLY available event is the Victory Day, by which time many players have passed the 10, 20 and 40 milestones and it takes a while to play 40 PvP attacks to reach the next milestone.

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Daniel Gameloft wrote:

Are you trying to say that it is working as intended? The task is "complete 1 milestone in any event" and before the exotic events were molested i'm pretty sure completing a chapter for the first time in the exotic events was considered a milestone. I mean, when the game gives you a popup that says congrats you just completed the chapter, that certainly feels like a milestone.
One foot out the door.