no avatar

Saifkungda

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

17

Hello Daniel
Please change the Tier 8' weapon upgrade challenge. It's hard to do 20 upgrades if you have fully upgraded weapon.
User avatar

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1117

Saifkungda wrote:
Hello Daniel
Please change the Tier 8' weapon upgrade challenge. It's hard to do 20 upgrades if you have fully upgraded weapon.
 

Couple of things with that!

1. what about those people that have already done it and spent the cash?
2. why not just complete a level and open green packs to get the crappy weapon blueprints!

I'd prefer to see the donate to clan members one go away as there are 3 ways of playing this game, on your own no clan, on your own single person clan and in a clan.  So the only way that works is by denying players in 2/3 of the ways of playing the posiibilitry to get that task...
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pessed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

mich62

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

371

Decker wrote:
Saifkungda wrote:
Hello Daniel
Please change the Tier 8' weapon upgrade challenge. It's hard to do 20 upgrades if you have fully upgraded weapon.

 

Couple of things with that!

1. what about those people that have already done it and spent the cash?
2. why not just complete a level and open green packs to get the crappy weapon blueprints!

I'd prefer to see the donate to clan members one go away as there are 3 ways of playing this game, on your own no clan, on your own single person clan and in a clan.  So the only way that works is by denying players in 2/3 of the ways of playing the posiibilitry to get that task...

agree on this but if they continue with it remove the 8 hour limitation as some feel clan members should be allowed to assist others with whatever they may need, which is one of the attributes of being in a clan, helping clan mates
no avatar

DWALT

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

3

So I've done all the levels up to 5 and 7 through to ten but stuck on 6. I need 5 gear sets to fight in pvp which I have rented and done - still no success - anyone else had this issue?
no avatar

Welldangit

Member

Windows PC
Posts

39

Gear is what your avatar wears.  You should be able to complete the level without that one, though.
no avatar

DWALT

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

3

Thanks, the only other one to complete is explosive wepons and the wep[ons are rubbish! I've done 5 sets of gear and still no luck - possibly a bug?
User avatar

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1117

DWALT wrote:
Thanks, the only other one to complete is explosive wepons and the wep[ons are rubbish! I've done 5 sets of gear and still no luck - possibly a bug?
 

As above you can't 'rent' gear so your not doing that one right.

If the only one left is for splash then you'll just have to cycle through opponents using gold if your splash weapons are so low level till you get a base you can beat and use boosts, etc. to do it, it's only 15 should be do-able with luck :)
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pessed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
no avatar

DWALT

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

3

Decker wrote:
DWALT wrote:
Thanks, the only other one to complete is explosive wepons and the wep[ons are rubbish! I've done 5 sets of gear and still no luck - possibly a bug?

 

As above you can't 'rent' gear so your not doing that one right.

If the only one left is for splash then you'll just have to cycle through opponents using gold if your splash weapons are so low level till you get a base you can beat and use boosts, etc. to do it, it's only 15 should be do-able with luck :)

You can rent gear in the clan base, under defensive sytems. Take a look!
 
no avatar

PennyWood

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

1

DWALT wrote:
So I've done all the levels up to 5 and 7 through to ten but stuck on 6. I need 5 gear sets to fight in pvp which I have rented and done - still no success - anyone else had this issue?
 

It seems to be that you don't need to complete all the tasks to get pass it. I have 2 out of the list unfinished, and got the level 6 completed.
User avatar

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1117

DWALT wrote:
You can rent gear in the clan base, under defensive sytems. Take a look!

 

Can't remember, and I'd have to start a war to check, but I didn't think you could rent 'whole sets' of gear just bits?!

Also if it's in there it won't be great and you have to 'Defeat' 5 players wearing different gear not just play wearing it, go for the splash damage option like everone else would, you can rent one of those too!
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be pessed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c