no avatar

GrizzlyAdams

Apple (iOS)

Hi, Stupid question..but how do you donate items in the clan chat to other members?
no avatar

Don H.

Windows PC

A clan member must request something before it will then show up in the messages screen, if you have the parts, and want to, you then click donate.
Your offsider gets the parts and you have them deducted.
You cannot put a request up and then donate to yourself.
no avatar

Selahattin Y.

Apple (iOS)

MUSTAFA before, now November!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:43 pm
What's going on. NOVEMBER, the name of the prophet's son.
Who's behind this? Why this attack?
gameloft / sniper rage attendants; We invite you to be impartial. immediately

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

why do we get splash screens asking us to buy premium tier when we already have it

its annoying

is it that hard to write a "if doesnt have premium then display premium splash else dont" routine
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

BRISETOONIK

Windows PC

Re: Battle Pass Season 11

Fri May 17, 2019 7:52 pm
super merci !! par contre dommage que je dois lui courir après, un coup ici ou bien la communauté de Steam ou encore Facebook , celui qui le fais devrait le réalisé sur les 3 ou alors le retrouvé a un endroit précis ce serait bien que sa change pas régulièrement. sinon comment puis-je faire pour l'obtenir des sa présentation, si vous avez une suggestion ou proposition pour ça autrement que d'allé fouiller sur les pages ?

great, thank you !! on the other hand a pity that I have to run after him, a shot here or the community of Steam or Facebook, the one who does it should realized on the 3 or so found at a specific place it would be nice if it does not change regularly. if not how can I get it from his presentation, if you have a suggestion or proposal for it other than going to search the pages?

gillespiek

Windows PC

progressing along nicely and all of a sudden, the "upgrade weapon 20 times" in BP tier 8 stops counting. I have upgraded waepon(s) to a total of +/- 23-24 in various weapons and it stays at 16, regardless of what I do.
no avatar

JohnSmith69

Apple (iOS)

What is the requirement for Tier 9 Do 100000 damage to a raid boss? Is that not a Clan ops boss? I defeated Big Tuma a inflicted a bit more damage than that...
no avatar

Saifkungda

Google Play (Android)

Why unstable affinity again ? Last 2 Battle Pass has same affinity now it's 3rd time too please change it
no avatar

Agent-009

Google Play (Android)

Hey danial why I dindo getting daily challenge and other side my friends playing last one and the recent one. Why? Why? Why?
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

gillespiek wrote:
progressing along nicely and all of a sudden, the "upgrade weapon 20 times" in BP tier 8 stops counting. I have upgraded waepon(s) to a total of +/- 23-24 in various weapons and it stays at 16, regardless of what I do.

Are you counting the ‘crafting’ of guns with gold/weapon parts? ‘Upgrade’ only counts the upgrades that are made with cash, it doesn’t include the craft upgrades.