dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

But, after people have paid for battle pass gameloft have moved the goalposts on a number of the missions

pvp, second room avatar harder to kill, molotov enemies, event removed, the list goes on
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

craig55

Windows PC

Battlepass tier 10 Reach Diamond league, when I paid my $4 pvp win was worth 10 trophies now 5 trophies I feel sorry for anyone who did not get to 7500 trophies before the change. I am not sure how ethical this is to keep the rules the same but change the game conditions. Oh wait I forgot for a moment this is gameloft and they can do whatever they want whenever they want, This is the most unethical company I have ever encountered.
no avatar

kfg1960

Google Play (Android)

USA - Indianapolis, Indiana

It's B.S. that you can't finish BP because game crashing after a win but the crash makes you loose and your streak is gone... and taking 10 or more shots to take down the second room....
e60c0dc89 game id
Android
no avatar

MacAvity

Windows PC

Tier 10 of BP

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:59 pm
One of the tier 10 tasks in BP when it unlocked this morning is to take X number of points out of the Goliath Boss.

Unfortunately I have already dispatched Goliath so the only way to achieve this would be to bring him back in Hardcore mode but with very few hours to dispatch him again.

It also occured to me that as I purchased the "Premium" BP I am ahead of the tier opening curve - so by the time everyone is at tier 10, Goliath will be long gone.

Daniel - are you able to confirm whether Goliath will be back in time before the end of BP?  Or is the challenge also applicable to other large bosses (per the BP 8 task list at the start of this thread).

Thanks
no avatar

peemsley

Windows PC

Same here, we also killed the HC mode so no Goliath. Once again WHO plans these things??? Please fix to a lesser amt of points, an amount any number of bosses can fill
no avatar

Janneman1967

Windows PC

Just finished tier 10. tried the weapon but the only thing you can kill with that is a fly. what a complete POS. 
Tried it with yarmaments. In total 50% exotic boost and freeze. don't try to kill a T7. it won't work.

BP 8 didn't look very good at the start and fullfilled it's promise.

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

And I did not buy. So really. Did you ( Players ) who bought did not see that GL stuffed up. Posts where made from many long term players yet so many of you bought. Bad option as GL stuffed up. Live and learn. Your problem you did so yes bad choice.
no avatar

Janneman1967

Windows PC

David Workman wrote:
And I did not buy. So really. Did you ( Players ) who bought did not see that GL stuffed up. Posts where made from many long term players yet so many of you bought. Bad option as GL stuffed up. Live and learn. Your problem you did so yes bad choice.

sometimes you win, sometimes you lose... better luck next time.
no avatar

CongOnVN

Google Play (Android)

I'm new member. I cant Help Tier 6. Please
Eliminate 10 Protector squadmates.
Defeat 5 players in PvP using a different gear set each time.
no avatar

CongOnVN

Google Play (Android)

Help me tier 6:
Eliminate 10 Protector squadmates.
Defeat 5 players in PvP using a different gear set each time.