GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Don, this might be best posted in the Suggestions sub-forum.

Not a bad idea at all, but GL has far more serious programming errors/needs to deal with than to come up with code that could accomplish what you want IMO.

The better option would be to eliminate this task in the next Battle Pass.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

This is utterly ****. Its beyond ****

First, some players dont even have 15 weapons

Second, those that do have 15 weapons, almost certainly dont have 15 that are good enough to beat current bases

Fourth, there's no way of knowing which 1, 5, 10, or 14 you have already used
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK

Clinton Ray

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

use up those zeals ...not so difficult if you start with most recent weapon and work backwards down the line until you hit 15 .. I was also wondering about the newer players who may not have 15 good weapons yet... I guess the best way is to do it while still in lower leagues where weak base are more common

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I would like to know how they expect new players to do the "attack bases with five different gear sets"

more than one person in my clan without 5 gear sets..
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 9/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

njm1987

Windows PC

dm2912 wrote:
I would like to know how they expect new players to do the "attack bases with five different gear sets"

more than one person in my clan without 5 gear sets..

Will test this when it comes up but I'm thinking how this would work/how it is tracked:

1. Using the 5 different gear presets
2. Using the same gear but different head, perhaps would register as 'different' gear set
3. If the above work, then it could also work with a different badge?
Sniper Fury | Dog Tag: b0g1ce | Lvl Prestige 1 | Clan: Snipers Guild
Most Used Combo: EG + Vector Scope / AVG + CB / SWH+Champion + Anything

Cyrus D.

Windows PC

I would like to formally request refund for this months BP. I specifically paid the extra money to get the rifle with the affinity that was listed.. Since you decided to change the contract before the items were given and remove the affinity, this falls under false advertising and should constitute a refund.

You continually promise one thing and turn around and deliver the exact opposite.

I urge everyone that paid for this months BP to formally request a refund.... If the situation isn't rectified... Then we can ban together for a class action to include the rest of the egregious acts of fraud.

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Cyrus D. wrote:
I would like to formally request refund for this months BP. I specifically paid the extra money to get the rifle with the affinity that was listed.. Since you decided to change the contract before the items were given and remove the affinity, this falls under false advertising and should constitute a refund.

You continually promise one thing and turn around and deliver the exact opposite.

I urge everyone that paid for this months BP to formally request a refund.... If the situation isn't rectified... Then we can ban together for a class action to include the rest of the egregious acts of fraud.

It would be best to submit a ticket to CC if you want to pursue this issue.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec
no avatar

GodKratos

Windows PC

The weapon has no Affinity.
Attachments
No Affinity.jpg
No Affinity.jpg (428.87 KiB) Viewed 294 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

The affinity on the Battle Pass weapon has just been fixed. So, can you please recheck on your side? Thanks.
no avatar

kfg1960

Google Play (Android)

USA - Indianapolis, Indiana

Now that we can't get rubies from pvp.... I'm stuck twitilling my thumbs for 4 days till chapter 10 unlocks....
This is boring.... I should be spending rubies earned from pvp to unlock the chapter but here I sit....
e60c0dc89 game id
Android