no avatar

Sahil Passi

Google Play (Android)

Diana, is this battle pass supoosed not to introduce any gearset? I see assasins in place of gear parts. But battle pass icon presents avatar with a new gearset.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

reference chart
Attachments
bp8.png
bp8.png (234.75 KiB) Viewed 441 times
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

njm1987

Windows PC

Obviously, i know you do not need to complete every task in each tier, but I have questions regarding the following new tasks:
Hire 3 squadmates from the clan's Defensive Systems building.

Will this require us to spend rubies to hire squadmates? or does the free talon count and just repeat for 3 days?
Claim 3 warlord challenges.

Does this mean 3 individual tasks? or the complete daily challenge?
Defeat 5 players in PvP using a different gear set each time.

5 consecutive PVP using 5 different gear sets? Or will switching between two sets 5 times work? Does it need to be consecutive or will the game track how many different gear sets we use?
Eliminate 10 enemies without reloading your weapon.

Just clarify - assume this will be within the same mission/PVP? Or does it continue across 1-2 missions? Otherwise, difficult to have 10 enemies in the first place, obviously there is the Gameloft badge in PVP but even then, hard to complete. 

Also, the number of PVP to complete gets ridiculous as you go along, especially given the time-frame for BP 10. Like i mentioned, obviously you don't have to complete all the tasks but still, 150 pvp in 2 days?? Maybe if there's a VD event.
Sniper Fury | Dog Tag: b0g1ce | Lvl Prestige 1 | Clan: Snipers Guild
Most Used Combo: EG + Vector Scope / AVG + CB / SWH+Champion + Anything

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

njm1987 wrote:
Just clarify - assume this will be within the same mission/PVP? Or does it continue across 1-2 missions? Otherwise, difficult to have 10 enemies in the first place, obviously there is the Gameloft badge in PVP but even then, hard to complete. 

shouldnt be that bad (although that is subject to testing it)

5 Squadmates on a base
4 Drones 

thats 9

Last breath squadmates spawn additional things you can shoot at, wrath squadmates spawn a drone, phoenix squadmates regenerate

so getting 10 as long as you use the original gameloft holo shoudlnt be a problem 

(presuming last breath items count as kills)
Sniper Fury Dog Tag: ehf7c09a
My Gear & Guns Charts (Updated 5/19): https://imgur.com/a/F12Rixn
R11-19 Ruby Missions: https://imgur.com/a/K9bZafK
no avatar

njm1987

Windows PC

in the hit list events last breath gadgets don't count - but the wrath spawned drones do... guess could always bring out the tracerfire with 500 rounds, unlimited ammo ability, and use gear like monkey king also would probably work.
Sniper Fury | Dog Tag: b0g1ce | Lvl Prestige 1 | Clan: Snipers Guild
Most Used Combo: EG + Vector Scope / AVG + CB / SWH+Champion + Anything
no avatar

GodKratos

Windows PC

What has the bonus affinity given for the new weapon?

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Don't know yet as still not appearing in Shop.

tanker12uk

Windows PC

Saltburn by the Sea Cleveland UK

Wow are we going to have to work for or toys or what nice upgrade it will be fun to have a challenge  if we say please can we have weapon specs as well 
thank you 

Richard
no avatar

GameOnMates

Windows PC

Tier 7 of Battle Pass needs revision, You hire Squadmates from the Barracks, not the Defensive Systems building.

Dog Tag: bf2631e
Platform: Windows 10
Ingame: AlphaTango
no avatar

Don H.

Windows PC

WTF is up with the "use a different weapon every time, for 15 different weapons"?
Tell me what weapons I have previously used, so I can make an informed decision.
We only get 4 attacks in an hour and can not afford to keep F*)K?*G around trying to work out which has been used.
Hey Daniel, why can we not click on the task and see what weapons have been previously used??