no avatar

MOHIT_KUMAR5678

Google Play (Android)

PvP issue

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:33 am
Hey Julian.. 

I would request you add one more feature in SF. While playing pvp, we win more trophies after attack other player bases. But when we go offline for a while and come back to game, we lose so many trophies after being attacked by other players. I mean, there is no limitation. If defence is weaker, the more trophies we loose. Is it possible that we could shielded up for a limited time after 5 to 6 attack by players. No one want to spend rubies to buy shields

GWD

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: PvP issue

Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:04 pm
You know, that is just how the game works.

Nobody likes to lose trophies, nobody likes to spend rubies (unless a great reward), nobody likes to spend game cash, nobody likes the bugs, nobody likes this or that.

"Nobody likes" seems to be what this forum is all about.
Just so GL doesn't have to ask:
Dogtag: f82cd4e, Server: EUR
Language: English
Computer: Windows 10 (updated), i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz, Alienware Aurora, DDR4 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
ATT Internet 50 MB/sec

Alejandro A

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:42 pm
The problem is not , howany people att you, the problem is the game is unbalanced, att is stronger than deff, now with 7* sm that's is solved for now, but with so many gas bombs out there you never know, increase your deff power sm. I'm recieving 1 or 2 att every hour at level 75 with full 6* shielded
no avatar

UnknownSoldier

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:44 pm
firstly, this is a suggestion it goes into the suggestions forum, follow the rules, starting with READING THE MANDATORY FORUM GUIDELINES
This being said, this you mention is the nature of the game, just have to live with it dude