DeTox

Windows PC

Sniper Fury Guide Website

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:25 pm
Welcome to the official Thread of the Sniper Fury Guide Website.

http://sniperfuryguide.com/

An original idea started by Oxside with an overhaul by Detox (me). Hosted by Oxside.
See the old thread here : viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=443530

Current Features :
  1. List of available squadmates and their specs
  2. List of Special Operations, their requirements, etc.
  3. List of Gears and their bonuses
  4. Create your Gear set to see the bonuses you'll get out of it.
Coming soon(tm) :
  1. Ability to save your roster of squadmates (see what you got, what you don't)
  2. In Oxside words: "Calculating lots of different pieces of info like how many types of certain XP cards it would take or missions to complete to identify the fastest upgrade route and who it would be.
  3. Create teams of your squadmates for Special operations based on what you have
  4. Create your best gears setups (bases on what you have) and how it affects missions, etc.
  5. And more stuff......
If you have a squadmate or a gear not showing on the page, please post a screenshot of him here or by private message to me including his counter and speciality. PLEASE : Take the highest resolution you can. If there's only 3 pixels, we'll wait for a better one. ;)

Until then...
SniperFury Guide - Squadmates - SpecOps - Gear
http://sniperfuryguide.com
Forum
viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=520814

DeTox

Windows PC

Re: Sniper Fury Guide Website

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:26 pm
Locked for later purposes.
SniperFury Guide - Squadmates - SpecOps - Gear
http://sniperfuryguide.com
Forum
viewtopic.php?f=2031&t=520814

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:07 am
In the gear section being able to select gear level does not seem super helpful because it doesn't correspond to anything. Gear being artifact does not mean it has better stats than a legendary piece for example. I would propose getting rid of that and putting in the ability to display gear by boost. Sifting through gear in the game is a pain but if we could easily see which gear had (for example) +10 AR then it would be super helpful. If we could have a secondary trait to easily find (for example) AR and Gold boost so we could easily find a set to match what we want to boost for any given situation.

Also in the gear section when we hover over a stat card it just shows the name of the gear. It would be handy if it would show the boost so we didn't have to click on the card to see that info.

Lastly in the gear section you have it dim any gear that has its stats zeroed out. This is making the default gear that has no boost dim as well.
One foot out the door.

Andre_Stranger

Windows PC

Dresden

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 am
to Gear: It is missing: Ghost, Ghul, Lilie, Iris, Lotus & Rose! Specializations I deliver. The standards have no specializations! (Because the website says that they are unknown.)
Ghost have: +5% Sniper, & +15% BOSS. Color is purple. I found this at Sandy01 from Germany Snipers.
Lotus have: +5% Sniper & +10% Gold, Color is yellow. I found this at Dan from Minerva.
Lilie have: +5% Splash Damage & +10 Gold. Color is purple. I found at (Old)CrockofLuck from Sniper Fusion.
Zombi have: +5% Headshot & +10% XP Color is purple. i found at Giovanni L from Italia.
Member from Deutscher Spass!

Ghost_Viper

Marksman

Windows PC

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:26 am
DD, although the Gear spread may not be helpful to those of us that have it all, you have to keep in mind that it is still helpful for new players that don't have it but want to know it's worth before chasing after it. So removing it may not be the best thing to do.

Andre_Stranger

Windows PC

Dresden

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:41 am
to Headgear: Many settings are incorrect. An armor part has only 2 settings. Many have 4 or more.
Bunnyface have: +10% Defence & +5% Assault, color is purple
Skull have: +10% Defence & -20% Gold, color is purple
Tribal have: -10% defence & +10% Splash, color is purple.
Wolf have: +10% defence & +5% Exotic, color is purple
Gold leaf have: +5% Splash & +5% Money, color is yellow
It still lacks the paperbag

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 am
Ghost_Viper wrote:
DD, although the Gear spread may not be helpful to those of us that have it all, you have to keep in mind that it is still helpful for new players that don't have it but want to know it's worth before chasing after it. So removing it may not be the best thing to do.

I was just talking about removing the selection that allows you to show just collector, artifact, legendary, etc. What good does that information do? I'm not talking about removing any gear or stats because that information is obviously helpful. Is there some hidden relevance to the gear color that I have yet to find? If one color denoted a certain boost amount, and other colors other boost amounts then that would be helpful, but they don't and I can't seem to find any relevance to the color code. If someone has some insite to that i'm all ears (eye's).
One foot out the door.

Andre_Stranger

Windows PC

Dresden

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:04 am
I think the colors indicate the value.

Ghost_Viper

Marksman

Windows PC

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:26 am
Andre_Stranger wrote:
I think the colors indicate the value.

Before vivendi took over, the colors used to indicate meaningful values, but since they got involved they totally screwd up the color concept so the orange, gold and multi-color cards which should show 10% or higher boosts, no longer have any real meaning as they have demonstrated with those colors now showing 5% boosts in them already.

Andre_Stranger

Windows PC

Dresden

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:49 am
Yes it is a bit blurry, but you can still say that blue is less than yellow ...