NinjaZXR

Windows PC

Re: Kiwi and JayW points

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 pm
These are the 2 most aggravating things about the game for me at the moment.
You can drop a load of points and there's no way to get them back,
as the logs are cleared and refreshing only matches you with low 1,2,or 3 points

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Re: List of major SF bugs

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:20 pm
Bug?
Base attack. and the assault guys can hide behind the benches. Occasionally - every time gun aimed in their direction - they hide below bench level. Including for the majority of the last 10 seconds. Is this a bug or intentional method of forcing people to buy Armour Piercing bullets?

Arma-II-Fan

Veteran

Southeast Asia

Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:47 pm
Ana, this should not happen in the first place! :x :

A player who is currently NOT playing in the leagues should not have his/her base attacked by anyone at all. In fact, nobody should find me on their opponent refresh list since last Monday, but someone managed to slip past and rob me of 5 trophy points. I am pretty sure this one of your opponent pairing bugs that you have overlooked.

If you'd look at the color of my shield, it is actually black - signifying that I have not participated in the current league at all. Please highlight this to your game development team, thanks!
Attachments
how did this happen.JPG
Definitely a Gameloft programming bug!
how did this happen.JPG (150.34 KiB) Viewed 853 times

Andy_Di

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:51 pm
Kiwi Claire wrote:
Bug?
Base attack. and the assault guys can hide behind the benches. Occasionally - every time gun aimed in their direction - they hide below bench level. Including for the majority of the last 10 seconds. Is this a bug or intentional method of forcing people to buy Armour Piercing bullets?

It happened to me either a few times, last seconds without enemy to kill!
Attachments
No enemy on screen!.png
No enemy on screen!.png (600.21 KiB) Viewed 841 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:03 am
Hello guys,

@Kiwi Claire, Andy_Di The SF I'll ask the game team to see what's up with this issue.
@Arma-II-Fan I will forward the details about this problem to our developers so they can look into it more closely.

Thanks,
AlexYs

Andy_Di

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:04 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello guys,

@Kiwi Claire, Andy_Di The SF I'll ask the game team to see what's up with this issue.
@Arma-II-Fan I will forward the details about this problem to our developers so they can look into it more closely.

Thanks,
AlexYs

Thank you AlexYs,  i investigated today the issues that i mentioned in previous page, that with freezing gun, and i think must be a zoom- in problem in game code,
and the other, with gun instability ( using android tablet) it is possible to be cpu overheating, caused by repeated zoom- in zoom-out. 
I hope the team will find the bug!

Kaupungsman

Windows PC

Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:39 pm
On Win10 everytime I restart the game I must re"Download" the Washington,Desert and Moscow chapters. The download takes less than a second to say 100%. If I don't do this the game crashes anytime I do an Event mission which requires these chapters.
Attachments
Sniper Fury 09_07_2016 15_32_22.png
Sniper Fury 09_07_2016 15_32_22.png (2.63 MiB) Viewed 805 times
Sniper Fury 09_07_2016 15_32_16.png
Sniper Fury 09_07_2016 15_32_16.png (3.4 MiB) Viewed 801 times
Sniper Fury 09_07_2016 15_32_10.png
Sniper Fury 09_07_2016 15_32_10.png (3.49 MiB) Viewed 808 times
no avatar

JayW

Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:32 am
Kiwi,

Surprised that was your first experience with the "memory leak"  I tend to leave the game on and minimized so used to run into that problem practically daily.  Sad how long it took be to become disciplined about exiting and logging back in to avoid it.  :)

Kaupungsman

Windows PC

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:12 am
Special weapon events disappear when you win the weapon. Why can you no longer continue to play the event to collect more parts to upgrade further? Won the Long Journey today and upon restarting the chapter I was only able to play mission 1 repeatedly. Restarted the game to find the event gone completely. Strangely though the Supreme packs are still showing in the shop. I can only upgrade the weapon now using regular game parts so why keep the Supreme available? If this isn't a bug then maybe a warning should be put on the final mission to say that the event will end upon completion as then people can choose to restart the chapter after mission 4 as many times as they want to do so. Win10
EDIT: Ticket ID is 11953208

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:12 pm
Kiwi Claire wrote:
Bug?

The whole of the last 10 seconds sat looking at the spot where Mr Wus head would be if he wasnt hiding. He never popped his head up.

He was 1st assult guy out. Once he got to his position behind left front desk - every time I shot at him - 1 bullet hit and then he hid. Even if he was the only fellow - the fact I need to hit him 36 odd times to kill him says - no time to do so since once he hides he takes at least 2 or 3 seconds before he even thinks of rising.

Happening to often to be a bug - got to be intentional attempt to get people to use AP bullets. Not gonna happen.  Personally - coding like that makes me less willing to ever spend.  Am willing to lose points rather than give in to such manipultive coding.