D.J.W.

Re: List of major SF bugs

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:24 pm
Windows 10 (PC)

Every time I click on Dam of Doom, the game crashes and closes so I can't play the event at all.
While there's life, there's hope.

Brockly

Windows PC

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:21 pm
having to acheive new weapons and not being able to upgrade the one we want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:57 am
AGAIN!
GAME RUNNING FOR 5 MINUTES
And a drone never shows on my screen.
But it kills me.
FIX THE GAME before adding more useless crud.

#Edit:
Next day: same rubbish. I have to restart after every PVP attack or everything slows way down... except the 1 minute timer. 3rd Pvp and I have to use 2 or 3 slo-mos to win. 1st fight and I finish with 10-15 seconds spare. Really getting annoying!

Come on Mods - respond for once. Explain why none of the bugs are fixed and why you leave cheats to continue to ****?
The only bugs that are fixed are those that cost Gameloft. If they cost the player - ignored.

#Edit 2: and still no indication that anyone from Gameloft has even bothered to read any post here.

Bloody cheats are given 10 day holiday where they keep their league position while not playing - give the rest of that chance - for no cost. Always reward the cheats!

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 am
Is there a way to get 'defence log' to keep names while shield in use?
4 people hit me before shield turned on - they don't show in 'defence log' until after shield turned on.. but they are out of defence log when shield expires.

What is the use of defence log if it clears itself before names in it can be read?

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:48 pm
New version: 1.6.0y - 197
Defence log
Last name in list - or first person of the list that hit me - the 'revenge' button is not clickable.
All others can be used... not the bottom name.

NinjaZXR

Windows PC

Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:31 pm
New Version Windows 10 PC

Players are stuck at level 50 so can't upgrade anything.

Kaupungsman

Windows PC

Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:38 pm
Same problem with defence log. My league tab doesn't have me highlighted and I have to scroll down to see where I am. Also new achievement award "Outfitter- own 5 gear parts" shows as zero but I have over 5. The next award "Fashionista-own 5 gear parts of same category" is a problem just now as full kit only has 4 parts!  Are we getting a 5th gear part? Or does it mean have 5 headgears or 5 arms etc? Win10

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:50 pm
Kaupungsman wrote:
Same problem with defence log. My league tab doesn't have me highlighted and I have to scroll down to see where I am. Also new achievement award "Outfitter- own 5 gear parts" shows as zero but I have over 5. The next award "Fashionista-own 5 gear parts of same category" is a problem just now as full kit only has 4 parts!  Are we getting a 5th gear part? Or does it mean have 5 headgears or 5 arms etc? Win10

5 of same category... so have 5 different pair of boots... maybe?

Bug:
Achievements: Kaboom. 25k explosive kills... meant to be starting from now and ignoring stats from prior to the update.
My account shows 9949 explosive kills.
Achievement shows 25/25000... I was bored so used the Alpha Frenzy on some PvPs earlier and only those kills are counting toward the achievement.

Achievement: Allergic to Bullets. Same thing - recording from now and ignoring prior to the update? intended or bug?

Achievement: The clothing 2 - that another that is intended to ignore all clothing at time of update and only count clothing purchased/won after?
no avatar

Kevin M

Windows PC

Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:48 pm
I'm running Windows 10 on a desktop pc which is only 7 months old with plently of memory so I'm positive it's not my pc.

I've been noticing this intermittently throughout the game, mostly in base attacks. But today, since the new format or update (whatever you call it) it's been terrible! I'm so sick of losing battles and energy because of "sluggishness". A couple of times it suddenly came out of it and went back up to speed. Everything gets so slow and one can hardly control the gun.
Kiwi ClaireWindows
Memory leak?
Game left on while went to work. Got home and without thinking did a base attack - 940k.
The attack timer seemed to work at normal speed but every thing else ran as if game was asleep. Hitting things in normal order -- I still had last 2 drones + 2 assault guys to go when 10 second warning started... I lost. Couldn't even kill a drone in the remaining time. All animations seemed to run at half speed. Gun firing rate was slow.
A restart of game fixed the issue. INext attack was back to normal - I bet a 1077k base without hearing the 10 second warning beeps.
no avatar

Sniper123

Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:44 pm
Gameloft is the biggest cheater !

After you install Update 6 , you will not get 10 free ruby daily !

Try it yourself !