no avatar

tank316

Re: List of major SF bugs

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:41 am
server crashed 3 times in 10 minutes........pathetic

Nembo

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:20 am
PLS , could someone explain me WTF is happening... ???

- Game still crashes continually while having match against enemy base:
the outcome of this is : the match is lost, .... energy wasted... and finally,... in a while some dudes came in to visit my base and drop me down some more points.

More, PvP play is a living hell with no rules...:
same player can't come into my place more and more ( sometimes until 3 times in a row ! ), and when comes my time to give to him the right pay-back , i can raid him just only once.

Wondering if this game is still worthy to play..... : (((
" I can be nice and frendly, or a pain in your **** ... all depends how do you behave to me "

RebelWithACause

Veteran

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:27 am
One can also double-tab other players just as you, and I've gotten double-tapped.

Sometimes if one is lucky, or unlucky as the case might be, one can even get tripled, quadrupled or even more.

Use it to your advantage or, don't, because others definitely will.
Sniper Fury, "Cow Clicker" on steroids!

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:46 am
And the glitch with 4 symbols 2nd account never losing its revenge button is back.
I click revenge on his 2nd account - his main shows - I hit it.. and win
Go back to defence log and revenge button is still there.

He currently seems to have shield up on main - so no matter how often I hit him his points never change. Its a 7 point gain for me each time - so happy to make use of the glitch... since it seems glitch abuse is acceptable in this game...

The other 15 people that hit me over night are in luck :)
no avatar

Nazir Hussain

Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:17 am
Hi Ana,

Only one major issue is connecting to the game. It always connect the game after 4 to 5 tries by closing the application which is very annoying but sometimes it never connects. I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Please fix that issue.
no avatar

lazyj4440

Windows PC

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:54 pm
your piece of **** game just lost me 5 trophies and 3 energies. started base attack and my LJ would not shoot. am playing  on laptop with windows 8.1  your **** game is loseing connection again  freezing  and i do not have a connection problem because i was just surfing  on line with no problem. and yes i do close out everthing so only game is on.    WTF   i just lost anlther base attack.  because my LJ won`t shoot.  2 points and 3 energies again. this keeps up and you can take this game and shove  it where the sun don`t shine. mouse works fine doing anything else but shoot. will try a contract or 2 to see if i have same problem or not.  EDIT- closed game for 10 minutes and came everything seems fine so for except that i lost all the poeple  in my battle log.,even the the ones that only hit me less than an hour ago. is there any giude lines this compny uses or is it all just  what ever your **** system decides to do. no concictence. so in the end so far today i`ve lost 7trophies 6 energies and about 10-12 revenges i can`t do.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:44 am
Just got killed by the 4th drone - that showed on screen after the game slowed down when it was directly in front of me.
I had been sitting waiting for it to show up - nothing.
Then game slowed down.. still nothing.
Then drone showed and I died.

So cloaked drones now?

RebelWithACause

Veteran

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:19 am
Claire, I'm wondering if what you are experiencing are frame-drops.

The game clock keeps advancing but the video either slows significantly or, a target is in one place in one second and a different place the next without seemingly having traversed the distance between.

I've noticed something similar although usually after when having played for a long time and my entire system slowing down due to what appears to be a memory leak in SF.

I can't say if we are experiencing exactly the same thing though.
Sniper Fury, "Cow Clicker" on steroids!

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:01 am
I have tried restarting every hour yet still

What is the point of an attack log - if when it finally tells me I have been hit - I look and find that I haven't been hit once - I have been hit 8 times over the last 100 minutes but the game hasn't bothered to tell me till now.
Update the battlelog more often or what is the use of it? The delay has given others time to hit me 3 or 4 times each - for which I can do one revenge.

Refreshing targets is useless as none above me ever show yet revenging is useless at it takes that long for the game to tell me I have been hit the list is out of date!

#Edit:
And again
2 restarts of the game. and nothing showing that anyone has hit me.
Until I hit someone - then - it shows that starting from 48 minutes ago - I have been hit 8 times!

AND A 3rd time.
FFS - fix this BS! Hit 3 or 4 times by the same ahole over the space of an hour - and I am told of nothing until after the 4th hit. Yet I hit him - and an hour later I find he hit me back less than 5 minutes after I hit him. So he told immediately?
How is that a fair game?

Fix this BS. Some one from Gameloft = explain please?
You are supposed to be community whatever you are - so talk to your community for once. Explain why this crap is considered to be ideal. It is BS and you won t say anything. We have no help - no one explains anything. The rules seem whenever an an accountant decides its more profitable to do things differently and no one explains anything. Youre Q & A is complete crud - answers to questions no one has ever asked - yet questions that are asked repeatedly are ignored.

Ever thought - an explanation of anything may encourage people to spend - or is that just to sensible?

We have no Diamond points - yet you are adding more layers of useless crud. Try fixing the crud you had supposed to have already added before trying to add more.
Some achievements have been broken for a couple of 'updates' - going to be fixed or ignored yet again?

About every 3rd revenge - I have to restart the game again because the battle log button doesnt work. Click on it it does nothing. Waste of time reporting it to so called customer care - because they only response I ever get is they disbelieve everything.... 2 weeks after 1st report sent.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:53 am
AND AGAIN!
MAssive delays after I am hit before game tells me anything. Whyt is there such a long delay? I am online - so why dosent the game talk to the server?