no avatar

sol6121177

Re: List of major SF bugs

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:53 pm
There a bug in the windows 10 PC version where the settings don't get saved. Ever time I re/start the game, it would ask me it I want to pin the game to the start menu and if I want to turn notification on. The music would be turned back on and the aim sensitivity would be back at 50%. Happen to me at least 5+ times and the only way I'm able to fix it is to uninstall, then reinstall the game.

Maybe when windows 10 anniversary update comes around, the app refresh button will help... but fixing the problem would be better.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:23 am
And snipers again

Jungle Ghouls
girls says I have an opponent.
sniper light shows
I shoot him - she says 'that will do it'
and then I die. The sniper shot me... after I killed him!

So either there was a 2nd sniper that the girl failed to mention earlier and no light showed or the dead sniper shot me.

Storme Little

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:25 am
sol6121177 wrote:
There a bug in the windows 10 PC version where the settings don't get saved. Ever time I re/start the game, it would ask me it I want to pin the game to the start menu and if I want to turn notification on. The music would be turned back on and the aim sensitivity would be back at 50%. Happen to me at least 5+ times and the only way I'm able to fix it is to uninstall, then reinstall the game.

Maybe when windows 10 anniversary update comes around, the app refresh button will help... but fixing the problem would be better.

Same happens with me for the past 3 days (PC). Really annoyed. I fix that by clearing the contents of 'Local State'. Could be possible of the update 1.5.0r - 189.

Storme Little

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:30 am
Kiwi Claire wrote:
And snipers again

Jungle Ghouls
girls says I have an opponent.
sniper light shows
I shoot him - she says 'that will do it'
and then I die. The sniper shot me... after I killed him!

So either there was a 2nd sniper that the girl failed to mention earlier and no light showed or the dead sniper shot me.

I did notice that too. Luckily, I spot the 2nd Sniper. It seems that they appear together at the same time at close range.
no avatar

jim j

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:15 pm
hi, i'm having trouble with Shanghai mission, game will not advance from Murmansk? have tried uninstall/reinstall numerous times, definitely have sufficient space. submitted a ticket #12044792, and sent follow up with description, no response yet. also now when i log into game i'm being identified as someone else(last time was soldier_60288) and can't access my stats. is there a possiblity this can be fixed or should i just find another game??

someoneslearning

Windows PC

Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:56 pm
Hi jimj.
When I first started I couldn't advance past Murmansk despite having completed story mode.Didn't notice at first but there is an arrow half way up on the right side of the screen,Click that and it should take you to the next level to download.
Seems to be a common problem with people new to the game as it is not really obvious.
It would have been nice if GL had included a detailed instruction manual online.
I think being assigned some spurious soldier number is quite common.

Sometimes when you do a base attack a players name comes up and when you do the attack they appear as a numbered soldier rather than their user name.

Yogrynch

Windows PC

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:19 pm
Platform: Windows 10 pc

Tried to attach a 1.39mb png file with less than 2 lines of text. Several times. Keep getting the following message:

"413 Request Entity Too Large"   C'mon, get it together GL!!!
no avatar

tank316

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:48 am
too many bugs to list....server crashing is the biggest pain .....and big whoop on getting a few rubies...

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:10 pm
4 bugs:
1 -
Jungle Ghouls
Chapter 8: Mission 4
an elite stood below me.. i assume. Didn't see him at all.
I didn't see the wire as it was fired - did hear the sound.. All I saw was the elite man come from bottom of screen at 100mph and disappear off the top of the screen.
a few seconds later - game slowed down as if to give me a chance to shoot him... which was impossible - since he would have been miles above and behind me by then. result - I died. killed by a target that wasn't anywhere on screen so I could never shoot.

2 -
Jungle Ghouls
Midnight each day - server time.
Just after the calendar shows for daily login reward. Pop-up says the new chapter has unlocked.
In reality - it hasn't. It does not unlock until 9am... The pop-up is 9 hours early.

3 -
Jungle Ghouls
Chapter 9: Mission 1 shows it drops Scopes and Cores.
I just got a Muzzle and Core. I really need Scopes so I am aware of exactly how many I have... so it was not a scope - it was a muzzle. I got another muzzle from Mission 2.

4-
Battle Log
I start a shield. 20 minutes later Defence log shows I was hit 25 minutes earlier
When the shield expires - my Defence log is empty.
I cant revenge any of the 5 people that I had left alone earlier... or the 2 that I didn't even know about until after I had turned shield on.

What is the point of an defence log with revenge button, if it clears before any chance of actually using it?

NinjaZXR

Windows PC

Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:09 am
Platform Windows 10 PC
Gold taken from your vault after a successful base defense.
Has nothing to do with server update lag