Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Re: List of major SF bugs

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:06 am
Click on 'Attack'
The game crashes
and I lose trophies, Energy and the possibilty of revenging

#EDIT: 20 minutes later attack log shows I have been hit. And it is by the person I was trying to hit earlier . I have no revenge button - because I was hit before the game crashed. So that 1 crash has removed revenge from not only the attack I was ryng to revenge but also an attack that the game had yet to tell me had happened.

Does no one at Gameloft see the stupidity of the system as it is now?

No way should I lose all that before his base even shows on my screen.

#Edit:
2 base hits later - and the same crap. Game crashes and it counts as a lose. Why does a game crash cost the player?

and make it so 'refresh' button shows people above me. I AM SICK of seeing people 250+ trophies below me. I have to sit and wait to get hit or I am able to do 2 or 3 point hits only. Complete BS. If I am stuck with these crud refreshes why isn't every one? I am continually hit by people 200 points below me? They are not revenging, they are being shown my name. Why cant I get shown people even 20 points above me?

A response of any sort at all would be so nice - but that would take someone from gameloft to actually read this post, and know WTH they are talking about, so highly unlikely.
no avatar

SOLDIER_851939

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:10 am
Kiwi Claire wrote:
Click on 'Attack'
The game crashes
and I lose trophies, Energy and the possibilty of revenging

I agree with Claire, this bug need to be fix immediately. It also happen to me every now & then. I'm using the PC Windows 10 & it also crash on my iOS. Obviously something wrong with the game coding not on our PC or devices. So stop telling us to re-install the game.

That one single crash cost me 7+3 = 10 trophys + 3 energy level without the possiblility of revenge.

The forum / message board pointer has a bug that also require attention. When trying to edit messages the cursor icon sometimes did not appear in some parts of the text (only mouse icon). The mail / PM server sometimes have no hyperlink to open the PM & the PM in draft box did not have a send icon unles you click the view/edit button which should not be that way.

Why is there no spell check option for both of the boards?
no avatar

Ragnhild

Tier 7 Squad Mate

Windows PC

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:44 am
I have the same problem (windows 10) click on revenge, game crash / disconnected , I lose WTF....

D-666

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:22 am
(Before UPD5) Keep being asked which carrier I'm on, If I want push notifications (nope) and if I want to pin Sniper Fury to the start screen (already pinned).
(After UPD5) No longer hearing the bullet impact on Base attack when I take out the last defender. Keep on having to "Download" the Castle mission.
Playing on Microsoft Lumia 950XL - Windows 10 mobile.
Welcome to the party pal! p)

RebelWithACause

Veteran

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:41 am
I completed the VIP event with the Infiltrator gear but never got the Infiltrator : Legs.
Sniper Fury, "Cow Clicker" on steroids!

Andy_Di

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:04 pm
Your servers need to be changed! Tonight i was in top 200, but without shield and without working game i will loose again more points! This is not what i paid for! 2 hours without connection ( and don't blame my wifi, i use it know without problem!)

Andy_Di

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:12 am
New bug in game! In base attack i finished succesfully the first part, but the second part was only black screen! No controls,no grafics, nothing! I tried to pause the game, i tried reconnect, but nothing changes, until the time goes and appears the mission failed screen shows i lost 3 points!
But in attack logs appears 5 points!
WTF is happening?
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-24-13-15-24.png
Screenshot_2016-07-24-13-15-24.png (565.46 KiB) Viewed 675 times
Screenshot_2016-07-24-13-05-20.png
Screenshot_2016-07-24-13-05-20.png (482.03 KiB) Viewed 694 times
Screenshot_2016-07-24-13-04-57.png
Screenshot_2016-07-24-13-04-57.png (99.86 KiB) Viewed 676 times

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:48 am
and another 2 attacks - where game crashed... and they were registered as loses.

Arma-II-Fan

Veteran

Southeast Asia

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:31 pm
Dear Ana/Andy/Stefan/whatever,

Could any of you enlighten me as to the following:
  1. Why should a player who is unranked and not battling in the leagues are able to have his/her base raided?
  2. Why am I, who has opted out of the league is also  able to find fellow players with "black shields" like myself?
  3. Why are very low ranked players down in Bronze with weak weapons are able to defeat my 745k base?
If these aren't your programming bugs, I don't know what is. :x
Attachments
Matching bug.JPG
You gotta be kidding!
Matching bug.JPG (146.76 KiB) Viewed 598 times
how did this happen2.JPG
You'll need to explain this, Gameloft!
how did this happen2.JPG (221.48 KiB) Viewed 598 times

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:44 am
Bug?
4 symbols has a 2nd account.
Attack log shows that that 2nd account hit me.
I click on 'revenge' and his main account shows. I hit it.
The revenge button does not remove in attack log. So I can revenge him again and again. And each time - his main account shows. :)

Happy happy dance.
Is nice to finally give him back what he has been using 2 accounts to do to others - but thought I should note it here....

#Edit:
His main account just hit me. Clicking on revenge on his 2nd account and hitting his main that way - removed the revenge button from his main accounts hit... but it is still there for the 2nd account... so I can still revenge him. It seems his multi-accounting has revealed another glitch. The supposed fix certainly has not stopped him or 92 h./hidechi from using 2 accounts and confusing the game as to which is which.