no avatar

Fullirishpride

Re: List of major SF bugs read it all!

Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:43 pm
These bugs we all have should be taken seriously considering that some of us spend real money to buy thing's in the game. Then what you don't get them it's upsetting. I have tried to speak with some of you about all of the problem's I'm having on android and Windows 10. All of the cheaters and "hackers", all have the top assault squad members and then there's normal people like me who like the game with out hacking it and I'm stuck with the 3 start up assault squad member's! And you give us "me" NOT way to get the better ones other then hacking the game. Only option is to get in the Dimond league. For me that's near impossible because because my attack log disappears randomly and the only opponent that I find to attack have either a +5 -5 , +4 -6 or +3 -7. I'm level 50 and I will use my whole vault to search for people with Atleast a +6 -4 trophy but I never find them but for some reason I get attacked and lose 6 trophies and can only avenge them for 2/4 trophies. So if you want people to stop hacking it and finding "loopholes" then make the game fare!! You need to take the known hacker's squad members and make them start out with nothing. And put back squad members for us to win or unlock someway in battle packs or get by attacking bases. What I'm saying is fix what you have instead of creating more features that are unnecessary at the moment. Make the game fare again my base difference is only 562,536 with out drones and only 592,536 with drones. If you have any one of the decent guns you can take my base down with no problems. Let us either make the squad members we have better by promoting their rank so we can bulid a decent defense or bring back the members for us to get other ways the doing in the Dimond league. Because honestly it's not realistic with my base at only 592k any and everyone can take it down. All I want is the game to be fare again. Get rid or hacker's/Chester's and let the regular people play a fare game. If you email me if can send you a list of hacker's and a list of glitches in this game. -Steven

Andy_Di

Google Play (Android)

Re: List of major SF bugs

Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:24 pm
I agree 100 %!
I love and i hate this game! More than 2 months i playing without "luck", i get new squadmember only in Vip event and now, but i'm paying for rubies, that i use for refills,bundle packs or even skip a mission in events ( mostly because a strange bug make my gun unbelievable instable).
I loose a lot, rubies,gold,trophy points because this game issues! I have to be allready in Diamond league! I can shoot down a base with over 900k defence!
But no, i'm not! And why? 
Because i spend a hundreds of rubies for nothing! If i refill my energys, to make a jump, suddenly i can't take down a 700k base with my Road Devil, because the gun started to jump everywhere, not where i want to shoot! 
I'm not in Diamond league because i play all day, and i got reconnects!
I'm curious, what is this big reconnect is, when my logs dissapears, when the gun properties are changed? GL reboot or change the server or the operator is changed?
And who's really get help from CC? I sent in the beginning few letters, when i started to play and i had difficulties, but was dissapointing!
Maybe i am banned because of my big mouth, anyway, i'm stuck working hard and spending a lot to maintain my position, at same place between 2350-2370. No way out for me, if i try, from 4 i loose 2-3 attacks! 
Oh, today the big reconnect was at 19-58-35 ( GMT -3 Time Zone)
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-10-19-58-35.png
Screenshot_2016-07-10-19-58-35.png (144.76 KiB) Viewed 630 times
no avatar

SpectralVision

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 am
the gun jumping to the bottom right in sustained shooting while zoomed causes me the most amount of strife, I can experience it up to 4 times in a single base attack and has cost me dearly.

windows 10 on surface pro

Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08 am
Kiwi Claire wrote:
Bug?
Base attack. and the assault guys can hide behind the benches. Occasionally - every time gun aimed in their direction - they hide below bench level. Including for the majority of the last 10 seconds. Is this a bug or intentional method of forcing people to buy Armour Piercing bullets?

Hey Kiwi!

It's normal behaviour -  considering the number of opponents, other squad members could be shot until the hidden opponent reveals himself. In most cases, the head, an arm or a leg are still visible / uncovered.  ;)

Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:10 am
Arma-II-Fan wrote:
Ana, this should not happen in the first place! :x :

A player who is currently NOT playing in the leagues should not have his/her base attacked by anyone at all. In fact, nobody should find me on their opponent refresh list since last Monday, but someone managed to slip past and rob me of 5 trophy points. I am pretty sure this one of your opponent pairing bugs that you have overlooked.

If you'd look at the color of my shield, it is actually black - signifying that I have not participated in the current league at all. Please highlight this to your game development team, thanks!

Hey Arma!

The league ops does require a player to be in a certain league but participating in it is not done manually, as for other events. A user will be enrolled in the league ops as long as he is ranked.
Being ranked means that the user will post his score in the global leaderboard; for this, he would have to attack one base. The rank status is not related to the matchmaking because, after a season end, everybody is unranked - as a consequence to the sugestion, nobody would be visible in the opponents' searches. Therefore, everybody can be attacked,  while the rank only dictates the strength of the opponents found (if any free in that range of accumulated trophies).

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:41 pm
Ana FromGameloft wrote:
Hey Kiwi!

It's normal behaviour -  considering the number of opponents, other squad members could be shot until the hidden opponent reveals himself. In most cases, the head, an arm or a leg are still visible / uncovered.  ;)

To repeat my last comment:

The whole of the last 10 seconds sat looking at the spot where Mr Wus head would be if he wasnt hiding. He never popped his head up.
He was 1st assult guy out. Once he got to his position behind left front desk - every time I shot at him - 1 bullet hit and then he hid. Even if he was the only fellow - the fact I need to hit him 36 odd times to kill him says - no time to do so since once he hides he takes at least 2 or 3 seconds before he even thinks of rising.

They can hide completely - not even 1 pixel showing.  Doing that on the odd occassion - fine...  but for 99% of thier time - that makes them impossible to kill unless use AP.

And still no fix for this mess of a forum?  BBCodes that can be used but cant be seen to be edioted or removed.
Everyone stuck on the same useless 'style'

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 pm
40 people above me in the same league.
Yet 15million gold on refreshes and best opponent is someone 35 trophies below me.

\GIve me someone I can hit!!!
People miles below me can take 7 or 8 trophies off me - so they can see me 150 trophies above them. But I can see none of those above me! And they were all less than 100 trophies above.

3 base hits and 4 reconnects.  FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

*RUFUS*

Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:37 pm
Hi,

By reducing the resolution of the game in the settings, highest to lowest, you see the result. Even restarting the game as requested did not work and now I am unable to act.

The intro video game is perfect, but then the screen all dark and have no action, kkkkk.

Every action is a surprise!!!
Attachments
FS.jpg
Image description
FS.jpg (37.07 KiB) Viewed 542 times
no avatar

UnknownSoldier

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:28 pm
*RUFUS* wrote:
*RUFUS*

Hi,

By reducing the resolution of the game in the settings, highest to lowest, you see the result. Even restarting the game as requested did not work and now I am unable to act.

The intro video game is perfect, but then the screen all dark and have no action, kkkkk.

Every action is a surprise!!!

you have to uninstall and install again, and i hope you were connected thru FB, google or something, cuz otherwise you likelly will lose your progress by uninstalling. Windows 10, right?
no avatar

Franck C.

Windows PC

Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:58 am
Hi Ana,

In other major SF bugs noticed I can no longer access to the daily reward for rubies and neither for money, depite no particular problems to be itendified through FB + Google.
I'm on Windows 10, I just noticed that each time I initiate the game and prior to play one mission of the chapter Castle, I need first to complete the download of Moscou and then the one for the castle. 

Like other players the first connection to server is quite long and times to times is quicker to close and open again the game to speed up the process.
Attachments
reward2.jpg
reward2.jpg (392.53 KiB) Viewed 494 times
Reward1.jpg
Reward1.jpg (539.8 KiB) Viewed 506 times