Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Re: List of major SF bugs

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:41 am
The 5th I shot had last breath, Usually that means that total stays at 4/5 until I kill the last breath item.
This occassion - I shot the 5th... and game showed 5/5.

This is a known issue. It is caused by the fix we applied for Last Breath SMs not counting towards headshot tasks. 
It will be addressed ASAP. Sorry about that. :(
Prior to the fix - all Ops would show as completed even if not - when this issue occured.
Today - a number of Ops were showing as in progress... so thought nothing of claiming those showing as completed.
After claiming one - I got a Milstone completed notice... for VIP event. For having spent some rubies!

An Op showing as completed, took 36 rubies when I clicked claim to recieve the 30 rubies reward.  :(

It looks as if your fix has not completely fixed things but has made it harder to identify beforehand when the issue may occur.

We'll check it ASAP. 
Just done 2 core attacks using Monkey King and Scorpion Sting, first attack was fine 2nd attack started fine pressed unlimited ammo button which worked, it ran out and reset as usual pressed unlimited ammo button again and it didn’t work, the blue bar didn’t go down and the weapon kept having to reload, kept trying the unlimited ammo button but it didn’t work for the rest of the attack.Never experienced this before on any previous attacks with same combo.

Did this happen only once? Please let me know if it occurs again.
 Do have an issue. "Halo" badge is not working for me. No reloads after kill. Saw another post off this and player reinstalled and worked after that. Will not do so you can have a look at my profile to try and find bug. Note do play on 2 pc's both doing the same. 1 for general play another hard wired to do PVP and Boss. ( No crashes on it ) Player ID bfh29d

Edit Note:- Now ok it now works. Did you do a fix GL?

I reported your problem. But I'm not sure if it was us that fixed it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Let me know if you experience any other issues with the holo badge now.
I lost a PvP match and had this offer pop up. I thought it odd that it did not say what I would recieve but figured that maybe it was new with this update and I watched the video to see what I would get. After watching the video and clicking the "x" there was no popup with an award like there normally is. I switched screens a few times to see if that would allow it to show up and still nothing. I rebooted the game and still no popup stating anything I recieved for watching the video. Was this a poorly implimented patch for players with maxed consumables so it does not say we won something that will not go into our inventory? What is going on here?

It was an oversight on our side. It should be addressed soon (or it was already fixed by now).
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:24 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
I lost a PvP match and had this offer pop up. I thought it odd that it did not say what I would recieve but figured that maybe it was new with this update and I watched the video to see what I would get. After watching the video and clicking the "x" there was no popup with an award like there normally is. I switched screens a few times to see if that would allow it to show up and still nothing. I rebooted the game and still no popup stating anything I recieved for watching the video. Was this a poorly implimented patch for players with maxed consumables so it does not say we won something that will not go into our inventory? What is going on here?

It was an oversight on our side. It should be addressed soon (or it was already fixed by now).

So should I not have gotten the offer or should the offer pay something?
One foot out the door.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:23 pm
The offer was intended. If you have max consumables you should receive ads pop-ups that reward gold instead (as long as you are not maxed gold).
 Game Community Manager

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:44 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
The offer was intended. If you have max consumables you should receive ads pop-ups that reward gold instead (as long as you are not maxed gold).

I just got the exact same offer as before (regular chapter mission fail this time) but it did pay out a single combat pack this time. The popup offer that you sometimes get after you win a mission shows what you will recieve if you watch the video. Shouldn't this offer win you loose a mission/PvP also show what you will recieve?
One foot out the door.

dm2912

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:42 pm
the ruby robbing bug in spec ops is back.

It was showing all my spec ops as completed...

And also in region so my region 18 for instance showed all three ops as complete

Most users at that point will hit the result button. I knew that i hadnt long started those so restarted Sniper fury..

Now R18 is correct. So had I hit "result" on the apparently completed spec ops I would have lost 1000 rubies

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:55 pm
@Daniel, tested all my weapons that I use for PVP. Still have one where Halo is not working. Barrel Buster. Will leave as is so if you ( GL ) want to check this out. If not will you please advise and I will reinstall game. Thankyou. Player ID bfh29d

Edit Note:- Got it working. Had to unequip BB from 2 gear sets, Unequip Halo, close game, Restart allocate BB to 1 gear set, Close game, Restart, equip Halo. Worked.

taz28

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:41 am
impossible to open the whit pack
Attachments
2018-10-20 (9).png
2018-10-20 (9).png (837.92 KiB) Viewed 258 times
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:11 am
Drone EMP pvp boost doesnt work when SM with Ghost ability is attached to squads... was trying to play the base without the Gold and Grey drones in the base.. but both times ive tried today despite having the boost equipped all the drones were in the base...

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

List of major SF bugs

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:29 pm
@Sparky, I don't quite understand the issue you're describing. It is intended for the wraith to not be destroyed by EMP. I just tested a base attack with Bones SM & full drones while EMP was active and it worked - all the drones were destroyed except the wraith.
 Game Community Manager

no avatar

Lewis2019

Windows PC

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:47 pm
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
@Sparky, I don't quite understand the issue you're describing. It is intended for the wraith to not be destroyed by EMP. I just tested a base attack with Bones SM & full drones while EMP was active and it worked - all the drones were destroyed except the wraith.

Sparky seems to describe the opposite, i.e. Drones were present in base when EMP deployed.

On a related note .. Do you not think it a tad confusing to have TWO squadmates with EXACTLY the same name "BONES" but different specializations, abilities and counters?

REDD and Red was bad enough, no?
R.I.P. Sniper Fury. Update 33.