Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: List of major SF bugs

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 pm
PvP game crashed (no surprised there) - PvP log cleared so selected new target - engaged - weapon wouldn't fire at all, no zoom, no nothing - got killed!

Is this a new GL server BS fail or what?

Now this is with Mortar Storm and it did lose a charge but without firing a shot, plus lost all the appropriate previous and current attack goodies.

New low in reconnect shnit!

[Chance of having any of these posts replied to - NIL!]

Even after restart - no weapon fire, but after 2 restarts it works, get your **** sorted GL.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:12 am
Yet another mention of the same issue.
Missions available in Events that are not appropriate for the event. On this occasion - Event counts headshots - mission has 1 heavy and 12 drones - 0 opportunity for getting a headshot.

Event: Getting Ahead
Mission: Supply Drops.
Mission Location: Ghost Town

The fact that this is one of the slowest missions in game just adds to the annoyance connected to this completely worthless mission. The drones can be killed in seconds - 4 at a time... with 5+ seconds delay after each set of drones of nothing at all, while the heavy plods to his next position. Flaming boring!
Sniper Fury: Dog Tag - bddd2fb. B4 that: be57c3c, prior to that b1ed4a. B4 Dogtags we had GL ID: 1ed4a, and originally - 1ed4. Duplicate account has tags: b9cb26 & bc35a14 [created by CC while recovering my account after issues?]

no longer played: Asphalt 8: Player ID - 0595e
238 Vehicles: 228/232 Max'd - 200 Pro'd. 6285 Licenses / 2402 stars (+15 removed) / 1230 helmets.
Last acquisitions: Lightning LS-218, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, Ducati XDiavel S, Ferrari 488 Pista

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:32 pm
I lost a PvP match and had this offer pop up. I thought it odd that it did not say what I would recieve but figured that maybe it was new with this update and I watched the video to see what I would get. After watching the video and clicking the "x" there was no popup with an award like there normally is. I switched screens a few times to see if that would allow it to show up and still nothing. I rebooted the game and still no popup stating anything I recieved for watching the video. Was this a poorly implimented patch for players with maxed consumables so it does not say we won something that will not go into our inventory? What is going on here?
Attachments
Reward Not Given.png
Reward Not Given.png (363.25 KiB) Viewed 245 times
One foot out the door.
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:49 am
In addition to darwins... apparently the no reward for watched videos bugs popped back up... just watched one after taking a pvp base for 1000K and the rewards was essentually going to double my win since it gives the same as the last match played... watched the video but didnt get the reward...

David Workman

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:49 am
Update has been ok. Do have an issue. "Halo" badge is not working for me. No reloads after kill. Saw another post off this and player reinstalled and worked after that. Will not do so you can have a look at my profile to try and find bug. Note do play on 2 pc's both doing the same. 1 for general play another hard wired to do PVP and Boss. ( No crashes on it ) Player ID bfh29d

Edit Note:- Now ok it now works. Did you do a fix GL?
no avatar

IPX

Apple TV (iOS)

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:30 pm
Just done 2 core attacks using Monkey King and Scorpion Sting, first attack was fine 2nd attack started fine pressed unlimited ammo button which worked, it ran out and reset as usual pressed unlimited ammo button again and it didn’t work, the blue bar didn’t go down and the weapon kept having to reload, kept trying the unlimited ammo button but it didn’t work for the rest of the attack.Never experienced this before on any previous attacks with same combo.
no avatar

jackson Riva

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 pm
Boa noite pessoal estou muito chateado, participei do evento (dia da Vitória exclusivo para quem possuía a arma do evento entre os dias 14, 15 e 16/10). Do qual os 50 primeiros colocados, ganharia um companheiro nivel 7, com muito sacrifício e com gatos em rubis, consegui ficar em 33° na colocação. Ganhando então o personagem assalto nv7 porém hoje pela manhã quando o evento terminou. Entrei no jogo por volta das; 07:00 vi que eu tinha ficado entre os 50° colocados e apareceu em minha tela a seguinte mensagem com o ícone para clicar em ( obter o prêmio ). Cliquei no ícone e fui em minha base ver o prêmio porém, o personagem não estava entre os demais que possuo. Gostaria muito de uma solução para este problema pois me doei o máximo para conseguir o prêmio é ganhei porém estou sem o meu prêmio.
Este problema também aconteceu no evento de operações de drone o de fiquei em 3° lugar mas quando recebi o prêmio é fui ver, não havia recebido nenhum prêmio fiquei muito bravo porém relevei a questão mas venho aqui pedir a ajuda de vocês e gostaria de ao menos uma resposta concreta sobre meu problema

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:07 am
Diana Gameloft wrote:
Update 29 is almost here

Please read on for the full list of new content, changes and fixes included in Update 29. 

Bug Fixes and improvements

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue where claiming the rewards in Special Ops would act as a mission skip and deduct Rubies.

Prior to the fix - all Ops would show as completed even if not - when this issue occured.
Today - a number of Ops were showing as in progress... so thought nothing of claiming those showing as completed.
After claiming one - I got a Milstone completed notice... for VIP event. For having spent some rubies!

An Op showing as completed, took 36 rubies when I clicked claim to recieve the 30 rubies reward. :(

It looks as if your fix has not completely fixed things but has made it harder to identify beforehand when the issue may occur.
Sniper Fury: Dog Tag - bddd2fb. B4 that: be57c3c, prior to that b1ed4a. B4 Dogtags we had GL ID: 1ed4a, and originally - 1ed4. Duplicate account has tags: b9cb26 & bc35a14 [created by CC while recovering my account after issues?]

238 Vehicles: 228/232 Max'd - 200 Pro'd. 6285 Licenses / 2402 stars (+15 removed) / 1230 helmets.
Last acquisitions: Lightning LS-218, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, Ducati XDiavel S, Ferrari 488 Pista

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:45 am
PvP
5 squadmates defending.
The 5th I shot had last breath, Usually that means that total stays at 4/5 until I kill the last breath item.
This occassion - I shot the 5th... and game showed 5/5.
I thought - o.k. It must not have been a last breath after all.
But timer continued to count down.... got to last 10 seconds and continued counting down.
Panic.. as I did a hard look around to see why?
Found a healer ball... so it was last breath after all. I shot that and only then did game move to 2nd room.

Rather confusing to have game show 5/5 while still having another target I had to kill.

no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:01 am
Spec ops in clan ops.. happens every time in the Bronze tags i keep getting missions with 3 abilitys to counter but can only equip 2 SM... Is this a new challenge or is this a bug?? usually if you have 3 things that needed to be countered you have 3 sm slots to try and counter them... started showing up yesterday... thought it was a temp thing but still showing up today..

new bug i had today in PVP.. only seems to happen when using the sniper rifle in a base with ninjas and protectors... if kill off the protectors first and the ninja "teleports" right in front of me i cant kill it no matter how many times i shoot the ninja (includes a 2nd mag being loaded and running completely through it).... yet when restarting the base if i get to the ninja before killing off the protects i can take them out in 2-5 shots (depending on the tier ninja is)..